🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

You are still one dumb son-of-a-bitch. Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!

When the fuck are you going to get that through your thick assed head!?!?

Our country is being LOOTED by both sides. The damnable politicians are nothing more than the Crips and the Bloods - stealing us (and our futures) blind.

But dumb asses like you, keep eating at the trough of propaganda - like YOU are getting something out of it. One more time, for the uneducated among you. POLITICIANS ARE LEGAL THUGS.

Jesus Christ! Wake the fuck up, will you!?!

Syndi is well aware that is happening, he's just in favor of it

And Therein lies the problem. Half of the American public is on the verge of taking up arms against Washington and the other half thinks it's great what is going on - that being stalemate and gridlock.

It reminds me a great deal of this country directly before the Reveloutionary War. Half of the colonies were demanding Independence and the other half LOVED King George.

Gues we see where the other halves in this countries loyalty lie. Directly in the laps of those who are looting the country.

It's the only plausible explanation.
The revolution is more likely to go the way of Sanders and his supporters.
His support base is a substantially growing demographic, the Trump base is a dying breed.

I read these replies and I sit and shake my head in disbelief. You folks are so damned caught up in "party" that its like a bunch of little leaguers. "My team is better than yours". "Your team sucks!"

Both parties in Washington DC are laughing at you, don't you understand that? They love the lemmings in the country. The blind followers that do their parties bidding.It leaves them free to suck us dry while your backs are turned.

Like I said, half of this country (democrat, republican, independent) understand what is happening here. They get it. They understand the theft that is taking place, while "parties" keep the uniformed and non-caring lemmings continue to parrot the crap they are told to "parrot".

Jesus America. Open your eyes.

You may be right, but it's not relevant to the fact that a guy with a clue as to what conservatism is, is leaving... and others like Gregg and Juan Williams are sending warning notes. I don't really care about the dems, but with Norquist and the social issue big government folks, the gop's lost any claim to conservative, and Donald is just a buffoon who wants to spend money and tout his golf courses.

Where do you get Juan Williams is a Republican?

Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!
If you wanted it stopped you wouldn't have put people in charge who want it continued.

It's as simple as that.
Nah, the party's owned by the 1%. The middle class has no vote, which is why Trump was able to do a hostile takeover. Of course, firms often don't survive hostile takeovers and end up in Chap 11, about which I'd told the Donald is quite the expert.

1% of the voters outvoted the rest of the Republican party? You weren't a math major, were you?

Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!
If you wanted it stopped you wouldn't have put people in charge who want it continued.

It's as simple as that.
Nah, the party's owned by the 1%. The middle class has no vote, which is why Trump was able to do a hostile takeover. Of course, firms often don't survive hostile takeovers and end up in Chap 11, about which I'd told the Donald is quite the expert.

1% of the voters outvoted the rest of the Republican party? You weren't a math major, were you?
Oh no, the birthers and the AWGs out voted the 1%. No doubt. But the gop was not a conservative party and as a result of the primary is even less one now.

It's as simple as that.

You are still one dumb son-of-a-bitch. Americans don't give one Hoot in hell what the fucking republicans or you goddamn democrats do - WE WANT IT STOPPED!

Our country is being LOOTED by both sides. The damnable politicians are nothing more than the Crips and the Bloods - stealing us (and our futures) blind.

But dumb asses like you, keep eating at the trough of propaganda - like YOU are getting something out of it. One more time, for the uneducated among you. POLITICIANS ARE LEGAL THUGS.

And Therein lies the problem. Half of the American public is on the verge of taking up arms against Washington and the other half thinks it's great what is going on - that being stalemate and gridlock.

It reminds me a great deal of this country directly before the Reveloutionary War. Half of the colonies were demanding Independence and the other half LOVED King George.

Gues we see where the other halves in this countries loyalty lie. Directly in the laps of those who are looting the country.

It's the only plausible explanation.
The revolution is more likely to go the way of Sanders and his supporters.
His support base is a substantially growing demographic, the Trump base is a dying breed.

I read these replies and I sit and shake my head in disbelief. You folks are so damned caught up in "party" that its like a bunch of little leaguers. "My team is better than yours". "Your team sucks!"

Both parties in Washington DC are laughing at you, don't you understand that? They love the lemmings in the country. The blind followers that do their parties bidding.It leaves them free to suck us dry while your backs are turned.

Like I said, half of this country (democrat, republican, independent) understand what is happening here. They get it. They understand the theft that is taking place, while "parties" keep the uniformed and non-caring lemmings continue to parrot the crap they are told to "parrot".

Jesus America. Open your eyes.

You may be right, but it's not relevant to the fact that a guy with a clue as to what conservatism is, is leaving... and others like Gregg and Juan Williams are sending warning notes. I don't really care about the dems, but with Norquist and the social issue big government folks, the gop's lost any claim to conservative, and Donald is just a buffoon who wants to spend money and tout his golf courses.

The middle class, if not gone, is nearly gone. The rich have gotten filthy "richer". Politicians laugh at us while they routinely break laws.

Now, ask yourself this question: "How long before tyranny?"

I'll answer it for you. It's right around the corner, skippy.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Now is the time when Republicans will throw George Wills under the bus and not listen to a damn thing he says.

Meanwhile, they don't see their ship is sinking.

In new poll, support for Trump has plunged, giving Clinton a double-digit lead

It was there, Bush's incubus in the M, growing to maturity.

Give us the compared casualty lists to Bush and Obama.
That's like saying NAZIism was there in 1917 because Hitler was around. Iraq was secure and stable in 2012. Just ask Obama.
Fallacy of false equivalents. ISIS existed before Bush left office, Hitler was in the trenches in 1917. Iraq fell apart because American troops had to leave because Bush could not get a SOFA. That is how it is taught in school.
And, to show that I'm totally fair, it wasn't Bush's fault that he couldn't get a SOFA, it was Iraq's fault. They absolutely refused to allow any U.S. personnel to be tried by U.S. authorities and insisted they be at the mercy of Sharia courts.

No U.S. president is going to agree to that.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
Remember when Obama received more small donations from average people? Trump supporters aren't giving one thin dime to Donald Trump's cause. They are the worst supporters you could have because we all think they are insane or don't have a real grasp of the topics.

We are all sick of illegals and arabs coming to this country. Maybe we should stop these practices. But don't expect Trump to do anything. He will promise us the same thing he promised the poor people at Trump EDU. And he did not deliver. If voters fall for Trump EDU 2 they are dumber than I thought.

(5) The DoD spent $500 million for planes for the Afghan Air Force that have never left the ground.

(6) Homeland Security spent $60 million for vehicles that have never been used.
Because our defense budget is out of control. Yet Republicans want to throw even more money at them.

I'm not in favor of huge defense budgets. I'm a Democrat. I want them at the level they were at on 9/11. That was already more than enough.

(5) The DoD spent $500 million for planes for the Afghan Air Force that have never left the ground.

Because our defense budget is out of control. Yet Republicans want to throw even more money at them.

I'm not in favor of huge defense budgets. I'm a Democrat. I want them at the level they were at on 9/11. That was already more than enough.
Yea but after 9-11 bomb making was a booming lucrative business.

It's as simple as that.

Oh no, the birthers and the AWGs out voted the 1%. No doubt. But the gop was not a conservative party and as a result of the primary is even less one now.

Yeah, sure

OK?

Get a GRIP - BREXIT is not a Conservative Party, Labour Party, thing. It's a National / Individual "Non-Elitist" Porotest.

Y'all progressives made the "Tea Party" about RACE - Take our country back was not about OBAMA being ethnic. It was because he is a PROGRESSIVE.

Trump is not about GOP, DNC, CONSERVATIVE...It's about the INDIVIDUAL. He was the most NON- Political Insider of the bunch.

Oh, and this ain't over people. Y'all are out of control and we are sick of it. You'll learn "MICRO AGGRESSION" Skippy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying that a Latino judge will likely display bias in a case involving immigration of Latinos is accurate and not racist.

Except the case in question didn't involve immigration. It was about whether or not Trump cheated the poor schlubs who signed up for his fake university.

AND the Judge is a Hillary supporter and his parents were illegals. Nothing to see here, people. Move along. And please don't look at the Clinton's Foundation Education situation.

The majority of the demograhic supporting the current Republican party are dinosauers. Their demographic is dying off and the younger voters are not repacing them.

Your "younger voters" are living in their parent's basements....democRATS talk shit and provide no job opportunities....you have no idea what's coming in November.
The parents will be Dying and the kids will take over the house.
Who knows what is coming in November but what is coming in 2020 and 2024.
I feel a Sanders revolution would be as big of disaster as a Trump revolution. A Sanders revolution is more likely to happen.
Hopefully neither will happen

Forum List

Back