🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

George Will quits the Republican party

Trump has a right to speak his mind, no matter that you approve or disapprove of his message or tone.
He absolutely has a right to be a racist ignorant asshole.

Says the ass who supports racial discrimination.
Dick, what racism do I support? and nice dodge on Donnie's case for recusal.
Corell, like Donnie, has no self sense of decency and honesty.

Correll is a racist. Read his comments in this thread alone.

None of my comments in this thread are racist.

You are a moron and a liar.

The PC Police just love to toss that "racist" accusation around. It's as natural to them as breathing.

What a shame they've taken such an important word and diluted it so badly.

But they don't care about that. That's just who they are.

I had one the other day that did not understand why I though that his support of racial discrimination made him a racist.

The PC Police just love to toss that "racist" accusation around. It's as natural to them as breathing. What a shame they've taken such an important word and diluted it so badly. But they don't care about that. That's just who they are..
I had one the other day that did not understand why I though that his support of racial discrimination made him a racist.
You can't communicate with zealots.

The PC Police just love to toss that "racist" accusation around. It's as natural to them as breathing. What a shame they've taken such an important word and diluted it so badly. But they don't care about that. That's just who they are..
or racist shites.

Sure they are, Correll. You are racist to the bone.

No one here calls for "Anti-white discrimination as a "remedy" for past discrimination."

or racist shites.
mac has his poor moments yes but correll is all racist all the time.

You can't communicate with zealots..
or racist shites.
And, right on cue, two of them feel compelled to jump in and self-identify for me.

or racist shites.
And, right on cue, two of them feel compelled to jump in and self-identify for me.
not me.

Trump has a right to respectfully make requests. He has no “right” to be crass or rude. None. His language reveals any inability to discern properly his role in our Republic and its political society.

NOLA makes a good point then tries a poor deflection about HRC.

People, vote for Johnson.

And you are voting for Johnson? - Really? Do you know what it is to be Libertarian? It's about the Individual! Trump has every right to say what he did. Where is being respectful or crass or rude in the Constitution. Grow some!

That's why "Safe Zones" are so lame.

The PC Police just love to toss that "racist" accusation around. It's as natural to them as breathing.

What a shame they've taken such an important word and diluted it so badly.

But they don't care about that. That's just who they are.

Trump has a right to speak his mind, no matter that you approve or disapprove of his message or tone.
He absolutely has a right to be a racist ignorant asshole.

Says the ass who supports racial discrimination.
Dick, what racism do I support? and nice dodge on Donnie's case for recusal.
Corell, like Donnie, has no self sense of decency and honesty.

Correll is a racist. Read his comments in this thread alone.

None of my comments in this thread are racist.

You are a moron and a liar.
One of the nastiest and most cynical tactics used by the PC Police to put you on the defensive and change the subject (the whole goal of PC, of course) is to conflate "racial" comments with "racist' comments.

If you say, "I don't like anyone of that ethnicity and it's because I feel their ethnicity is inferior to mine", THAT is racism.

If you say, "black families have a much higher incidence of the father not being in the home", that is NOT racism - it is a racial comment - but these liars will say that it IS racism.

They're not interested in normal conversation, because it would require them to display some intellectual honesty.

I don't get the Donnie defense. The man is, at least in theory, running for president of the UNITED STATES. Everyone who's run since 1980 at least has a past history of events that are less than Mount Rushmore, but at least they summon a bit of dignity and comport themselves as civil adults.

We aren't even talking about policy here - what tax proposals are "better," what we'll actually do in the ME beyond platitudes and that goes for both Hillary and Donald. But with Donald running around like BriBrat there's no point in him even trying.

I have been told that a pilot can not recover from a flat spin. That describes Trump completely. Nobody even wants to speak at the GOP convention. Hell, nobody even want to ATTEND the Republican convention. They are throwing the deck chairs off the the Titanic, in hopes that they can save themselves by hanging on to any floating piece of wood. Nobody wants to give him campaign money, which he would just use to rent his own buildings for rally's, and pay for his own plane. The guy is toast, and the rest of the party is trying very hard to pretend that the elephant is not in the living room.

I have been told that a pilot can not recover from a flat spin. That describes Trump completely. Nobody even wants to speak at the GOP convention. Hell, nobody even want to ATTEND the Republican convention. They are throwing the deck chairs off the the Titanic, in hopes that they can save themselves by hanging on to any floating piece of wood. Nobody wants to give him campaign money, which he would just use to rent his own buildings for rally's, and pay for his own plane. The guy is toast, and the rest of the party is trying very hard to pretend that the elephant is not in the living room.
I can only assume that Trump supporters know that they're going to lose a lot of votes from the party, but that they'll make up for that with high intensity of support and a lot of independents.

That's the only way he could win when he's alienated so much of his own party.

or racist shites.
We know you need the help.

Racists will deny they are racists always and always will call those who out their racism as racists

Correll does that all the time and fails at it all the time.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
George Will should have quit FOX because of the way arrogant loser O'reilly berated him a few months ago, when Will questioned some of his "facts" on the Killing Reagan book. O'reilly went ballistic.

On the other hand, poor George Will is an agnostic. Honestly? I cannot account for civil-minded intellects who say many great or magnanimous things and yet cannot see God in this world. A complete bewilderment to me.

Trump or no trump --- I don't see why anyone would want to belong to any party. They all are lip service scoundrels and power grabbers by the time they get to D.C.

George Will, conservative intellect, columnist, has quit the Republican party because of Donald Trump.
Donald Trump has taken the Republican party away from conservative values.

The new "Republicans" probably do not know who George Will or William F Buckley are.

The new "Republican" is an uneducated white person who has no idea about true conservatism.
George Will should have quit FOX because of the way arrogant loser O'reilly berated him a few months ago, when Will questioned some of his "facts" on the Killing Reagan book. O'reilly went ballistic.

On the other hand, poor George Will is an agnostic. Honestly? I cannot account for civil-minded intellects who say many great or magnanimous things and yet cannot see God in this world. A complete bewilderment to me.

Trump or no trump --- I don't see why anyone would want to belong to any party. They all are lip service scoundrels and power grabbers by the time they get to D.C.
As are the RC or Anglican church organizations, or any of them, for that matter.

Religious faith is a different matter to me.

Saying that a Latino judge will likely display bias in a case involving immigration of Latinos is accurate and not racist.

Except the case in question didn't involve immigration. It was about whether or not Trump cheated the poor schlubs who signed up for his fake university.
Trump's stance on building a wall between the USA and the Latinos in Mexico may bias the judge to punish him in an unrelated case.

Which they all understand.

AND SUPPORT.

They don't WANT Trump to have a fair trial, they just want him to lose.

Trump's civil rights be damned.
Why hasn't Drumpf's lawyers filed to have a different judge?

What Trump said was not wrong. How it was presented was crass at best and I would not have said it that way.

BUT he has a case in asking the Judge to be recused.

Does he now.

----- What is it?
And why hasn't he articulated it?

I am not saying this judge would ever be impartial but why even give the impression or possible argument?

Soooooo............. you're saying that, if any bigot anywhere could find suspicion in his heart based on race.... color.... ethnicity..... gender...... etc etc etc.... that target must be removed on the basis of the subjective prejudice of a third party??

Pretty much eliminates the entire human race, does it not?

Forum List

Back