George Zimmerman banned from Tinder dating app

But we know that Zimmerman pursued Martin. We know Martin had no idea who this person was and tried to elude him. We know Zimmerman was armed and was tired of "all the assholes getting away". We know police told Zimmerman to back off. And we know Martin was walking back to the house he was staying in which was in the development.

The girlfriend's account is the most damaging. Both Zimmerman and Martin are out of breathe before the altercation starts. They didn't get that way by Martin chasing Zimmerman that's for sure.

at no time did the police tell him to back off,,,

and TM could probably run like a rabbit if he was afraid but he didnt,,,he decide to confront Z as per the girlfriends statements

Are kidding me? That's one of the main points of the whole ordeal. Zimmerman admits he's following Martin and police tell him to stop.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance. ..fucking [unintelligible]

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

you are such a dumbass you cant read your own post,,,

dispatch is not the police,,,,

youre obvious delusions clearly make you unqualified to comment on anything but lego movies,,,

You're an idiot. The dispatcher is in communication with police and Zimmerman constantly relaying information. It was never in doubt that Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin. Go read all the material on the case and get back to us. This is embarrassing for you.

Dispatchers are communications personnel responsible for receiving and transmitting pure and reliable messages, tracking vehicles and equipment, and recording other important information.[1] A number of organizations, including police and fire departments, emergency medical services, motorcycle couriers, taxicab providers, trucking companies, railroads, and public utility companies, use dispatchers to relay information and coordinate their operations. Essentially, the dispatcher is the "conductor" of the force, and is responsible for the direction of all units within it.[2]

but they still are not the police and have no authority as such

They are coordinating operations for the police and they understand what Zimmerman should and should not be doing. Why would the dispatcher say "WE" don't need yo to do that? Who is we? smh Ridiculous. Nice try though.

at no time did the police tell him to back off,,,

and TM could probably run like a rabbit if he was afraid but he didnt,,,he decide to confront Z as per the girlfriends statements

Are kidding me? That's one of the main points of the whole ordeal. Zimmerman admits he's following Martin and police tell him to stop.

youre obvious delusions clearly make you unqualified to comment on anything but lego movies,,,

You're an idiot. The dispatcher is in communication with police and Zimmerman constantly relaying information. It was never in doubt that Zimmerman was told not to pursue Martin. Go read all the material on the case and get back to us. This is embarrassing for you.

Dispatchers are communications personnel responsible for receiving and transmitting pure and reliable messages, tracking vehicles and equipment, and recording other important information.[1] A number of organizations, including police and fire departments, emergency medical services, motorcycle couriers, taxicab providers, trucking companies, railroads, and public utility companies, use dispatchers to relay information and coordinate their operations. Essentially, the dispatcher is the "conductor" of the force, and is responsible for the direction of all units within it.[2]

They are coordinating operations for the police and they understand what Zimmerman should and should not be doing. Why would the dispatcher say "WE" don't need yo to do that? Who is we? smh Ridiculous. Nice try though.

they still are not the police and have no authority as such,,,,

If he didn't have the gun he would've never gotten out of his truck, see that gun gives them courage.

do you have any proof of that???

Yes, life experience.

thats not proof,,because my life experience says different

Please why do you think these young boys on the street are so bold, if most of them didn't have a gun they would run like a kicked dog.

we arent talking about street thugs,,,and

do you read you comments before posting???
you should,,,

TM didnt have a gun and didnt run away,,,instead he turned and confronted Z

I know that, my point was that the coward had the gun which was Zimmerman.

do you have any proof of that???

Yes, life experience.

Please why do you think these young boys on the street are so bold, if most of them didn't have a gun they would run like a kicked dog.

you should,,,

how do you know he was a coward???

he was out there doing his job which kinda proves otherwise,,,

Yes, life experience.

you should,,,

Maybe he felt trapped?
or maybe he wanted to kick some faggot ass,,,which is what his girlfriend alluded too,,,

no way in the world a short mexican could outrun a full grown black man

Or it was like the coward said, ",these assholes always get away." Why did he need to run, he had a right to stand his ground he wasn't doing anything wrong.

As I mentioned, even Zimmerman's Lawyers didn't dispute Zimmerman was told by police not to pursue. They argue once POLICE told him not to pursue, Zimmerman walked to his car.

One of the prosecution's key arguments is that Mr. Zimmerman chose to follow Mr. Martin after a police dispatcher told him not to.

Defense lawyers say that once the police told Mr. Zimmerman not to follow Mr. Martin, he had turned around and was returning to his car. At that point, Mr. Martin confronted him, they maintain.

Key Disputes in the Zimmerman Trial

Yes, life experience.

you should,,,

How many grown men has he chased around the neighborhood? Neighborhood Watch rules state not to carry a gun, so he wasn't doing his job. Dispatcher said he didn't need follow, but he did anyway.

you should,,,

Maybe he felt trapped?
or maybe he wanted to kick some faggot ass,,,which is what his girlfriend alluded too,,,

no way in the world a short mexican could outrun a full grown black man

Or it was like the coward said, ",these assholes always get away." Why did he need to run, he had a right to stand his ground he wasn't doing anything wrong.
well the very fact he was there says he was not a coward,,,

and if TM didnt do anything wrong then why didnt he call 911 instead of his girlfriend???

the cowards are the ones sitting in their house waiting for the government to protect them,,,

you should,,,

How many grown men has he chased around the neighborhood? Neighborhood Watch rules state not to carry a gun, so he wasn't doing his job. Dispatcher said he didn't need follow, but he did anyway.
well TM was a grown ass man,,,

and where does it say he cant carry???

As I mentioned, even Zimmerman's Lawyers didn't dispute Zimmerman was told by police not to pursue. They argue once POLICE told him not to pursue, Zimmerman walked to his car.

One of the prosecution's key arguments is that Mr. Zimmerman chose to follow Mr. Martin after a police dispatcher told him not to.

Defense lawyers say that once the police told Mr. Zimmerman not to follow Mr. Martin, he had turned around and was returning to his car. At that point, Mr. Martin confronted him, they maintain.

in one sentence you say the police told him and another it was a dispatcher???

which one is it???

also Z said ''these assholes always get away''
1. without even knowing/meeting TM, he calls him an asshole!!!!!!!!!!--this clearly shows Z is an IDIOT !!!!!!!!!!!!
2. he doesn't want TM to get away and will keep going after him
TM has a right to stand his ground---no?

following him is not the same as going after him,,,

travon was found to be the aggressor,,,
Basically a black kid has no right to fear for his safety or defend himself..which is what cucks like you prefer.....

...but i expect racists like yourself to think that....meanwhile, cowards like you think a black kid walking his dog in your neighborhood is a threat

There was no finding that Señor Zimmerman attacked the Martin boy at all. Personally, I think its disrespectful and racist for Martin to disrespect and attack a proud hispanic immigrant like Zimmerman who was just minding his own business. When I was a kid, unlike Martin, I was taught to actually RESPECT adults, even if they were people of color and immigrants like Z.
I get it now.... you’re just crazy. :cuckoo:

Zimmerman followed Martin through the neighborhood, first by car, then by foot when he could no longer follow by car. We can debate the actions of those two forever, but classifying Zimmerman as just “minding his own business” does nothing other than to expose you as a nutjob.

And Zimmerman was born in the U.S.. He is not an immigrant.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watchman and well within his 'business' to report suspicious persons in the area....that is all he did...he observed and reported and was waiting for the police when he was attacked by trayvon....all this was proved in court....why didn't you watch the trial?
By suspicious I assume you mean black

following him is not the same as going after him,,,

travon was found to be the aggressor,,,
Basically a black kid has no right to fear for his safety or defend himself..which is what cucks like you prefer.....

...but i expect racists like yourself to think that....meanwhile, cowards like you think a black kid walking his dog in your neighborhood is a threat

There was no finding that Señor Zimmerman attacked the Martin boy at all. Personally, I think its disrespectful and racist for Martin to disrespect and attack a proud hispanic immigrant like Zimmerman who was just minding his own business. When I was a kid, unlike Martin, I was taught to actually RESPECT adults, even if they were people of color and immigrants like Z.
I get it now.... you’re just crazy. :cuckoo:

Zimmerman followed Martin through the neighborhood, first by car, then by foot when he could no longer follow by car. We can debate the actions of those two forever, but classifying Zimmerman as just “minding his own business” does nothing other than to expose you as a nutjob.

And Zimmerman was born in the U.S.. He is not an immigrant.

Zimmerman was a neighborhood watchman and well within his 'business' to report suspicious persons in the area....that is all he did...he observed and reported and was waiting for the police when he was attacked by trayvon....all this was proved in court....why didn't you watch the trial?
By suspicious I assume you mean black

only a racist assumes that,,,

ARE YOU A RACIST???

which one is it???

What? LMAO I'm telling you a fact that Zimmerman's lawyers didn't dispute he was told by police not to pursue. That's all you need to know. smh

which one is it???

What? LMAO I'm telling you a fact that Zimmerman's lawyers didn't dispute he was told by police not to pursue. That's all you need to know. smh

STILL DOESNT MEAN DISPATCH ARE THE POLICE,,,cause they aint,,,

which one is it???

It's irrelevant. BOTH SIDES agree police told him not to pursue. Everyone agrees - except for you. LOL

which one is it???

It's irrelevant. BOTH SIDES agree police told him not to pursue. Everyone agrees - except for you. LOL

then why wasnt he arrested for that???

it is against the law to not follow police instructions,,,at least thats what I've been told

which one is it???

it is against the law to not follow police instructions,,,at least thats what I've been told

Because the prosecutor got caught up in all the media hype and race baiting and went for 2nd degree murder which they never had a prayer of proving. Based on the article I posted earlier, manslaughter was the best they could hope for.

which one is it???

Because the prosecutor got caught up in all the media hype and race baiting and went for 2nd degree murder which they never had a prayer of proving. Based on the article I posted earlier, manslaughter was the best they could hope for.

hope doesnt mean its what happened,,,

That's a kind way of putting it, really. In actuality, if the prosecutor had charged Z with manslaughter, his Leftist base would have burned the town down. They would have considered such a move to be racist.

Imbecile, he was found not guilty because Florida law allows an individual to resort to deadly force against someone if they have a reasonable belief that person is trying to kill or gravely injure them.

And here’s the best part which also exposes how ignorant you are — the verdict speaks to Zimmerman defending what he believed was life threatening, it doesn’t reveal who started the physical altercation.

You really have no clue about any of this.
compared to you I am brilliant,,,
LOLOL

Six words and three grammatical errors. Sure you are, uh-huh. Just keep telling yourself that.

thats all you have left is bullshit school teacher complaints,,,

and after all that a thug is dead and the world is a better place for it
No, it shows your posts reveal you’re not as smart as you lie to yourself about.

You know, kind of like I demonstrate how dark it was by quoting a witness who was there who said it was very dark, and you’re such an idiot, you ask me 2 more times after that how I know it was dark. :cuckoo:

You’re a flaming idiot who simply can’t admit that to himself. I can live with that. :mm:
they said it was to dark to see,,,not very dark,,,

and besides I have the not guilty verdict to back me up
LOLOL

Oh? And what does your brain tell you the difference is between “too dark to see” and “very dark?”

Forum List

Back