George Zimmerman

If you really think the guy isn't a racist, what are you worried about?

Why would I worry if a guy in Florida is a racist. What's he gonna do? Call me a cracker? Hell, this place is crawling with black racists. You being one of them. Maybe they need a tip line about YOU!

I'll take 500 Trayvons over ONE of you or Stephanie or katzen or any of the other racist and ignorant scum bags here.

Well, why aren't you out rounding up all the li'l Trayvons of the world and taking them in? Hypocrite!

They aren't taking his gun, the feds put a hold on all the evidence from the trial until they finish their civil rights investigation. That is what happens in criminal investigations, you hold onto evidence.

If they don't pursue the charges he'll get the gun back. Meanwhile he is free to go buy 10 more if he wants.

That's not the point..........

this tweet hits the nail on the head.........

"I truly believe they are going for an insurrection so that they can declare martial law. This is unthinkable, that a man is found innocent on all charges and yet the government decides it will deny him his civil rights.I truly detest Obozo and Holder, and hope they rot in hell for the shredding of the Constitution.
- sixpacktr , Murfreesboro, 19/7/2013 00:22"

What did you think was going to happen? Did you think that a government ruled by a Chicago crime syndicate would NOT make an example out of a guy who dared expose his sword behind the backs of the Praetorian Guards of modern day Rome? Wake up and smell the horror.

These people.......these people are thugs and the country needs to wake up........you are indeed correct dude. This is a spit in the eye to all people who don't embrace the progressive view.......right in the eye, "FUCK YOU!!!"

Once you overcome the horror of it then the rest of it becomes easier to deal with. The fact that you're going to die for your convictions and the fact that you were born to live in this time to fight these bastards anyway you can. Death no longer scares me. The people who fight this tyranny will be remembered.

What did you think was going to happen? Did you think that a government ruled by a Chicago crime syndicate would NOT make an example out of a guy who dared expose his sword behind the backs of the Praetorian Guards of modern day Rome? Wake up and smell the horror.

These people.......these people are thugs and the country needs to wake up........you are indeed correct dude. This is a spit in the eye to all people who don't embrace the progressive view.......right in the eye, "FUCK YOU!!!"

Once you overcome the horror of it then the rest of it becomes easier to deal with. The fact that you're going to die for your convictions and the fact that you were born to live in this time to fight these bastards anyway you can. Death no longer scares me. The people who fight this tyranny will be remembered.

dude.......when the SHTF, Im calling you my friend!!! Im done with these fucking hate America assholes.......and I know there are millions just like us!!!!

dude.......when the SHTF, Im calling you my friend!!! Im done with these fucking hate America assholes.......and I know there are millions just like us!!!!

There are plenty out there. I love America but hate my government and I'm perfectly willing and truly expect that I'll die for it. I believe that is why I was put on this planet. Just my opinion.

People always ask why I'm so upset. I don't say a word. They don't understand. I was born in different world. Wasn't perfect, but it wasn't a police state either.

OK....ummm......this shit is getting seriously out of hand. These fascists are TRYING to incite a pushback. Im 52 years old........seeing things I never thought Id see happen in the country. This is tyranny shit folks.......meant to enrage a whole segment of the population

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online

Anybody ok with this .........doesn't get it.

I'm fine with it, I don't want him murdering any other teens.

They aren't taking his gun, the feds put a hold on all the evidence from the trial until they finish their civil rights investigation. That is what happens in criminal investigations, you hold onto evidence.

If they don't pursue the charges he'll get the gun back. Meanwhile he is free to go buy 10 more if he wants.

Trial is OVER...you talk outta your ass like this in the real world? And another thing...you talk like you been in Arizona a long time....I call bullshit on that...whereever you came here from I'd be glad to lend you bus fare back.

OK....ummm......this shit is getting seriously out of hand. These fascists are TRYING to incite a pushback. Im 52 years old........seeing things I never thought Id see happen in the country. This is tyranny shit folks.......meant to enrage a whole segment of the population

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online

Don't be silly--he can buy another

No, you don't want lying idiots like yourself to have any fear of attacking him now that he's been found INNOCENT....ya got that? INNOCENT....NOT GUILTY.....
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

No, you don't want lying idiots like yourself to have any fear of attacking him now that he's been found INNOCENT....ya got that? INNOCENT....NOT GUILTY.....
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Well what we are learning now is the jury was obviously tainted.

He didn't murder anyone in the first place. Maybe you missed the trial?

mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Well what we are learning now is the jury was obviously tainted.

and it was tainted, how?

With a juror who had her mind made up from the beginning. She obviously lied to get on the jury, they did ask her questions about whether she already had an opinion. Remember the knock knock joke by one of the biggest jokes in the courtroom?

Don't attempt to retry the case, there is nothing anyone can do but they can make his life miserable. Sort of like OJ. Zimmerman won't get a moment's peace.

Kid ZImmerman profiled, stalked and murdered- Black.

There is no evidence – none at all – that Zimmerman improperly profiled Martin. To the contrary, all the evidence proves he did not. I believe you are having difficulty understanding the difference between “profiling” which is legal and necessary and “racial profiling” which is not. Check out the following link (permalink #1):

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...rayvon-martin-then-i-am-the-king-of-siam.html

That resolves the profiling nonsense. Now let's deal with the stalking allegations. The evidence also proves beyond the possibility of rational debate that Zimmerman did not illegally stalk Martin. Just check out the following link (See permalink #26):

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/303329-no-problem-with-stalking-2.html#post7554602

There is one more link and this one is for all those who have concluded – without the slightest bit of evidence that Zimmerman is a racist. The evidence proves that Zimmerman is not a racists, in fact he went out of his way to help the Black men, women and children in his neighborhood. See the following link (permalink #1):

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-...hen-i-m-the-queen-of-england.html#post7532616

Read that the New Black Panthers (assholes) have put a bounty on him. I think we should loan Zimmerman some guns that are a bit more serious than that little pistol until he can sue and afford his own.

Watching the black "trayvon march" in Los Angeles, the march for peacers attacked a black man waiting for a bus and beat him into unconsciousness. The paramedics came and took the body away. Then they went on to attack others. The marchers attacked black owned and staffed stores to vandalize and steal what they could. They stopped cars in all black neighborhoods, driven by black people to smash windows, jump on them to cause damage. One woman driver with a dozen protesters on her car simply floored the gas and took off with bodies flying everywhere.

This is what they do in protest. Where do they learn that this is appropriate? They learn it from Holder, Sharpton, or from their parents.

What's scary is with the Fed attention it's escalating not calming down. So where's the end game here?

All this on the back of this single incident.

Once again; If you elect a community organizer to be POTUS the only thing you can expect is someone that specializes in causing turmoil. This fact is why half the libs on this site voted for Obama. They love it.

Obama isn't there to solve problems. He's there to cause them. Why else would George Soros and Bill Ayers help finance his candidacy.

"I truly believe they are going for an insurrection so that they can declare martial law.

Ahh the shrill battle cry of the irrational drama queens. Martial law still just around the corner from whatever latest event has caused you to dribble urine.

Forum List

Back