George Zimmerman

I saw that. He said that Zimmerman broke his own nose to have an excuse to shoot Martin. Maybe before he ever went out.

Everyone was lying. All the witnesses lied. All the jurors were racists. It was a plot to get Trayvon Martin who didn't hit anyone.

So much of this shit going on is psy-op......designed to gauge just how far they can push. And then they'll push a little more.....and a little more. They'll demonize and destroy the protesters as they go as anti-government nuts. Im quite sure Im on a terror watch list long ago....because I don't agree with the progressive vision. Trust me....anybody on this thread who doesn't stand 100% with this government......your ass is on a terror watch list......make no mistake.

w0w do we have a lot of foolish people in here. Of course they have us by the balls......we have millions and million of people in this country very happy to invite the government over tomorrow, "Yeah.....come on in!!! Set up some tiny cameras while youre at it......and please do, take my guns while youre taking the tour!!! Take my salty food out of my house too while youre at it. I don't need it anyway!! Yes I had McDonalds last night....its OK to fine me!! I love you guys.......trust you implicitly. I know you're here only for the betterment of the state!!!"

The government is going to resolve all those food issues by professional Food Interventionists.

Good grief. Over 70 posts of you all whining about a murderer getting his gun taken away. There is something wrong with that.

Last edited:
I saw that. He said that Zimmerman broke his own nose to have an excuse to shoot Martin. Maybe before he ever went out.

Everyone was lying. All the witnesses lied. All the jurors were racists. It was a plot to get Trayvon Martin who didn't hit anyone.

It's like listening to Muslims bitching about Jews.

All reason is abandoned and all they have is hatred.

When Hannity asked one of these guys about 61 kids being shot in Chicago during the Zimmerman trial the jerk called it a talking point. He could care less that a bunch of kids got killed. All he cared about was Trayvan Martin being shot by a "White/Hipanic" over a year ago. It happened before Benghazi yet we have to forget about Benghazi or the IRS scandal. All that matters is one killing a year and a half ago.

Nope, this is another push to go for our guns. It's not about that kid.

OK....ummm......this shit is getting seriously out of hand. These fascists are TRYING to incite a pushback. Im 52 years old........seeing things I never thought Id see happen in the country. This is tyranny shit folks.......meant to enrage a whole segment of the population

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online

Anybody ok with this .........doesn't get it.
What are they gonna do with the gun? Give it to a drug lord? :rolleyes:

Rachel Jeantel Believes Trayvon Martin Swung FIRST On Zimmerman

[youtube]ubd-7Elbp48[/youtube]

Good grief. Over 70 pages of you all whining about a murderer getting his gun taken away. There is something wrong with that.
A jury of his peers said he did not murder. He killed in self-defense. Had he been found guilty of murder, he would be in for life or sitting on death row. He wasn't. He was found innocent of murder and innocent of manslaughter, also.

Please stop lying.

hey guys, lets hear some of your versions, this is what I think what happened, George approached Trayvon, then showed him a photo of Richard Simmons Nude! then Trayvon went into shock and kept screaming for help, then a Kangaroo came along and accidently kicked George in the face,,,,There you go !!!!

A murder weapon might fetch a pretty penny. :eusa_whistle:
Obstruction of justice has gotten two Presidents impeached in American history. Does President Obama want himself to be #3? Because that's where this President and his minion, Attorney General Eric Holder, are headed.

Obstruction of justice has gotten two Presidents impeached in American history. Does President Obama want himself to be #3? Because that's where this President and his minion, Attorney General Eric Holder, are headed.

You all have been hoping for that for some time now. It isn't going to happen.

no, apparently hes not getting it back.....not yet at least, while holder and obama decide how to milk this for more Alinsky points......

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him

By David Martosko

PUBLISHED: 16:34 EST, 18 July 2013 | UPDATED: 16:42 EST, 18 July 2013

The U.S. Department of Justice, overseen by Attorney General Eric Holder, has ordered the Sanford, Florida police department to keep possession of all the evidence from George Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial - including the exonerated neighborhood watch volunteer's gun.

Sanford police confirmed on Thursday that the DOJ asked the agency not to return any pieces of evidence to their owners. Zimmerman was expected to get his firearm back by month's end.

The development is a sign that the criminal section of the Justice Department's Civil Rights Division is seriously investigating Zimmerman to determine if federal civil rights charges should be filed.

Read more: Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online
I thought he was already cleared by the FBI and the justice department way back or early on after the event or the incident took place ? I mean wasn't the blacks calling for Zimmerman's head on a platter back then, and therefore it had forced the FBI and the justice department to look into it for civil rights violations back then, and in which he was cleared on ? It's amazing the power of persuasion these people are having on a government that has it's first black leader/President at it's helm, and how they think that they can have their way with this government just because of that fact. How much money will this cost the taxpayers now, I mean because it just has to be a race thing right, it just has to be ? What sort of message does this say to the diverse population in this nation ? Will it make them fear ever placing a black man in that office again, especially if the one who is in the office caters to every whim that a group charges racism upon another against, and this because it is felt that because the chief executive is black, along with Eric Holder also, well then they will bend over backwards to the demands and charges wanted even after the fact, and that they will do this even though the matter had been settled by the FBI over racism allegations against Zimmerman early on, and then later on by the court in the case.

Pffft, you can't impeach them. They're untouchable. They could wipe 6 billion people off this stupid planet and he and his miserable wife and ugly progeny would still be in a VIP bunker living in luxury. You can't impeach someone while living under a regime.

Racist whites during the Depression were just like all of these blacks that are bitching about justice for Trayvan. I'm sure they were complaining about the unfairness of it back then. Now the shoe is on the other foot. Racist blacks that make up their evidence as they go trying to punish somebody they hate.

The last example was a black commentator saying "Why do we have a black president if it does us no good?"

I guess they expected a black president to force everyone to heel to his will or something.

Last edited:

You all have been hoping for that for some time now. It isn't going to happen.

Ohio is a real shit hole. The rust belt. A giant shit stain on America. A blue state full of ignorant white trash like you. You have a big mouth which I'm quite certain has been stretched continuously every night but there is no reason you have to let all that misery persuade you into becoming a hellspawn little bitch is there?

Forum List

Back