George Zimmerman

and it was tainted, how?

With a juror who had her mind made up from the beginning. She obviously lied to get on the jury, they did ask her questions about whether she already had an opinion. Remember the knock knock joke by one of the biggest jokes in the courtroom?

Don't attempt to retry the case, there is nothing anyone can do but they can make his life miserable. Sort of like OJ. Zimmerman won't get a moment's peace.

She did have her mind made up from the beginning, but the other jurors convinced her she was wrong.

How did she define " the beginning" ? She could have meant after opening statements were made. I know this is gonna hurt Sarah's " tainted jury" mantra but it's possible.

A murder weapon might fetch a pretty penny. :eusa_whistle:
Obstruction of justice has gotten two Presidents impeached in American history. Does President Obama want himself to be #3? Because that's where this President and his minion, Attorney General Eric Holder, are headed.

You all have been hoping for that for some time now. It isn't going to happen.

Given the choice of a gun or a box of snuff, I'll stick with the gun. Don't like it, then don't come break in on me.

Well what we are learning now is the jury was obviously tainted.

and it was tainted, how?

With a juror who had her mind made up from the beginning. She obviously lied to get on the jury, they did ask her questions about whether she already had an opinion. Remember the knock knock joke by one of the biggest jokes in the courtroom?

Don't attempt to retry the case, there is nothing anyone can do but they can make his life miserable. Sort of like OJ. Zimmerman won't get a moment's peace.

If her mind was made up and the other jurors convinced her she was wrong, then clearly she believed him to be guilty. DUH! Maybe she did lie to get on the jury. To convict him. Just like you would have.

Rachel Jeantel Believes Trayvon Martin Swung FIRST On Zimmerman
<See video above>
When Al Sharpton comes to town, young ladies mouth what he tells them to say:

(1) Twanna Brawley lied about being raped.

(2) False charges on Duke University Lacrosse Team by Crystal Magnum after she lied about them raping her. Not one single member of the Duke University Lacrosse Team's DNA was found inside her. She was mad at a boyfriend. Or so.

(3) False charges against George Zimmerman whose self-defense case should never have gone to trial. Jeantel lied her butt off.

Last edited:
They aren't taking his gun, the feds put a hold on all the evidence from the trial until they finish their civil rights investigation. That is what happens in criminal investigations, you hold onto evidence.

If they don't pursue the charges he'll get the gun back. Meanwhile he is free to go buy 10 more if he wants.

That's not the point..........

this tweet hits the nail on the head.........

"I truly believe they are going for an insurrection so that they can declare martial law. This is unthinkable, that a man is found innocent on all charges and yet the government decides it will deny him his civil rights.I truly detest Obozo and Holder, and hope they rot in hell for the shredding of the Constitution.
- sixpacktr , Murfreesboro, 19/7/2013 00:22"

Oh The Humanity!

You nutters are ALWAYS ever so terribly hysterical about some non-existent "horror".

If you think this is silly, some little intern from the Daily Caller actually said that President Obama should furnish protection for GZ. Its not enough that he got away with murder. Now the wingnuts want the tax payers to pay for his body guards.

And they say Obama is shredding the Constitution. Fucking fools never have any real examples of their wild eyed claims but that doesn't even slow them down.

OK....ummm......this shit is getting seriously out of hand. These fascists are TRYING to incite a pushback. Im 52 years old........seeing things I never thought Id see happen in the country. This is tyranny shit folks.......meant to enrage a whole segment of the population

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online

Anybody ok with this .........doesn't get it.

I'm fine with it, I don't want him murdering any other teens.

You are fine with the government trying people multiple times in violation of the Constitution? Why not throw the whole thing out and make it even easier?

Write, write, write. Our congressmen all have email addresses. I'm spending the weekend cogitating over the letter I am going to write. It goes out Monday or Tuesday. I'm fairly certain we will be OK here in KY.

SS

and it was tainted, how?

That same atty appeared in a really nasty photo with his daughters.

That trial was decided long before the jury was empaneled.

I've said from the beginning that GZ's life is over and he brought it on himself. He's just a low life skinhead and his day will come.

They aren't taking his gun, the feds put a hold on all the evidence from the trial until they finish their civil rights investigation. That is what happens in criminal investigations, you hold onto evidence.

If they don't pursue the charges he'll get the gun back. Meanwhile he is free to go buy 10 more if he wants.

That's not the point..........

this tweet hits the nail on the head.........

"I truly believe they are going for an insurrection so that they can declare martial law. This is unthinkable, that a man is found innocent on all charges and yet the government decides it will deny him his civil rights.I truly detest Obozo and Holder, and hope they rot in hell for the shredding of the Constitution.
- sixpacktr , Murfreesboro, 19/7/2013 00:22"

Oh The Humanity!

You nutters are ALWAYS ever so terribly hysterical about some non-existent "horror".

If you think this is silly, some little intern from the Daily Caller actually said that President Obama should furnish protection for GZ. Its not enough that he got away with murder. Now the wingnuts want the tax payers to pay for his body guards.

And they say Obama is shredding the Constitution. Fucking fools never have any real examples of their wild eyed claims but that doesn't even slow them down.

lol.....even Charles Barkley thinks you're a dick!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

She did have her mind made up from the beginning, but the other jurors convinced her she was wrong.

How did she define " the beginning" ? She could have meant after opening statements were made. I know this is gonna hurt Sarah's " tainted jury" mantra but it's possible.

One juror voted for 2nd degree murder, 2 for manslaughter, and three voted not guilty in the first vote. Which juror does she think is tainted?

OK....ummm......this shit is getting seriously out of hand. These fascists are TRYING to incite a pushback. Im 52 years old........seeing things I never thought Id see happen in the country. This is tyranny shit folks.......meant to enrage a whole segment of the population

Justice Department places 'hold' on Trayvon Martin trial evidence, including George Zimmerman's gun - which Florida law says must be returned to him | Mail Online

Anybody ok with this .........doesn't get it.

I hear an echo!

4th Amendment .. 4th Amendment .. 4th Amendment .. 4th Amendment .. 4th Amendment

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.[1]

Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Those idiots are trying to make him richer than Bill Gates~! He is a free man. No charges against him. The gun is his, there is no reason he can't have it. This is an illegal seizure.

SS

Last edited:
and it was tainted, how?

I've said from the beginning that GZ's life is over and he brought it on himself. He's just a low life skinhead and his day will come.

What made that photo nasty?

Personally, I would hope that this can be resolved.

Much has been said about Trayvon's family 'taking money' from the foundation established or from other sources.

I cannot say --I do know that it wouldn't be possible for me to raise $150,000 for a bond.

Get this family out of the spotlight.

There must be thousands of other people who are facing scenarios just as complicated.

Is the FL legislature in session? As soon as they return they can get started on whatever they feel is appropriate.

What made that photo nasty?

The fact that his daughters are white and blonde and sarass is not.

Forum List

Back