George Zimmerman

It's a peaceful protest. Showing your colors?
What happened to all the riots you guys predicted?

Be patient dear.

Showing your colors ? What colors are those ?

Be patient? You guys claimed there would be riots all over. Does it usually take more than a week? I thought people usually riot right away. What are they doing?

Such a desperate argument. The racist left is doing all they can to stir up racial tension. Nobody fell for it. What happened to all of that understanding? I thought liberals like you usually think right away. What are you doing?

No shit. Showing your "colors" is gang violence bullshit.

Are you drinking today?

Are you thinking today?

And you are not?

The thing you don't get, is Dildo and I have known each other for awhile. We are actually friends. He will probably hit on me in response. While you are just some new hypocritical douchebag that likes to follow me around.
So I will give you some advice, go the fuck way. Go troll another Zimmerman thread, that is all you are good at.
Speaking of, I thought you were ignoring me?

Can anyone find a list of the cities where the protests are supposed to occur? One of the self-sufficiency groups to which I belong has put out a safety alert. I just want to make sure we don't travel into any of the troubled areas.

His web site says Federal Court Buildings Nationwide.
This is going to shut down the streets around those buildings.

I hope it does stay peaceful.
It's the way he gets them to protest, buy getting them all worked up in order to get them out there to protest. It gets them all riled up so that when they go out to protest some start something and then it leads to breaking windows and destruction of Public and private businesses.
He helps to feed the destruction, with his words.

Be patient dear.

Showing your colors ? What colors are those ?

Be patient? You guys claimed there would be riots all over. Does it usually take more than a week? I thought people usually riot right away. What are they doing?

Such a desperate argument. The racist left is doing all they can to stir up racial tension. Nobody fell for it. What happened to all of that understanding? I thought liberals like you usually think right away. What are you doing?

Stirring up racial tension? We weren't the ones screaming that the black people would riot. Moron.

Nobody fell for it? We weren't the ones claiming they would riot. Go away dbag.

Templar has no idea what is going on in the black community right now. But it is sure fun to watch him pretend.

Stirring up racial tension? We weren't the ones screaming that the black people would riot. Moron.

Nobody fell for it? We weren't the ones claiming they would riot. Go away dbag.

And what exactly were Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson doing this entire time? What exactly did Obama do this afternoon? Idiot.

You fell for it big time, suckered into thinking Martin was a little 12 year old angel, while Zimmerman was a murderous racist cop wannabe. Man, your gullibility is remarkable. You must think Zimmerman was a "creepy assed cracker" too.

Geez. Full grown adults acting like they've never heard the meaning of common sense before.

Templar has no idea what is going on in the black community right now. But it is sure fun to watch him pretend.

And you? What doth be the happenings in yonder black community, oh wise and mighty oracle?

You were the one who assumed Zimmerman's guilt before he was ever tried in the court of law. The reaction of any notable black figure tells me what's going on in the black community.

Shut the fuck up Luissa.

Last edited:
Before you all go out and make a mess of a city (Detroit exempt) you need to read this.
The only race injected in the trial was by the prosecution. Read this blog and it will completely change your outlook.....
uniqueaffairs.blogspot.ca
It's the real reason Zimmerman walked (what Cory won't admit)
It's a little on the long side but well worth the read.

Forum List

Back