George Zimmerman

Good.

That way that bastard can't kill more children.

He can legally buy another gun. Or he could run them over in his car, use a knife, poison, a baseball bat...

I am sure you get the picture.

Yeah, he could do any of that. That's not the issue. The ISSUE at the forefront here is the illegal seizure of his personal property by the government. The 4th Amendment of the Constitution was written to prevent illegal seizure of personal property. I am going to note that in my letter to my congressman on Monday.

And there are very few African-American men who haven’t had the experience of walking across the street and hearing the locks click on the doors of cars. That happens to me, at least before I was a senator. There are very few African-Americans who haven’t had the experience of getting on an elevator and a woman clutching her purse nervously and holding her breath until she had a chance to get off. That happens often.

Maybe if blacks weren't many times more likely to steal and rob people they wouldn't be doing this? I am sorry innocent blacks have to pay for what their brothers do.

And you know, I don’t want to exaggerate this, but those sets of experiences inform how the African-American community interprets what happened one night in Florida. And it’s inescapable for people to bring those experiences to bear.

So they understand that many of their sons are violent? Somehow they're making excuses within their own minds for it. :( I am just sorry you people can't realize within yourselfs that you have a problem within your own communities

The African-American community is also knowledgeable that there is a history of racial disparities in the application of our criminal laws, everything from the death penalty to enforcement of our drug laws. And that ends up having an impact in terms of how people interpret the case.

It is also a fact that blacks cause these crimes many times more then other races? Is this not true.

Now, this isn’t to say that the African-American community is naive about the fact that African-American young men are disproportionately involved in the criminal justice system, that they are disproportionately both victims and perpetrators of violence. It’s not to make excuses for that fact, although black folks do interpret the reasons for that in a historical context.

Always blaming the past for the actions of today. Your young men are violent against other blacks at a mind blowing rate...5 times more deadly then whites with 93% of that against other blacks. Don't you care about your own children?

We understand that some of the violence that takes place in poor black neighborhoods around the country is born out of a very violent past in this country, and that the poverty and dysfunction that we see in those communities can be traced to a very difficult history.

Yep, Keep blaming the past for your problems. Why not work towards better?

And so the fact that sometimes that’s unacknowledged adds to the frustration. And the fact that a lot of African-American boys are painted with a broad brush and the excuse is given, well, there are these statistics out there that show that African-American boys are more violent -- using that as an excuse to then see sons treated differently causes pain.

When such a large portion of your population causes such crimes why shouldn't whites paint with that broad brush? Are you arguing those statistics??? I don't hate blacks but they seriously need to look in the mirror.

I think the African-American community is also not naive in understanding that statistically somebody like Trayvon Martin was probably statistically more likely to be shot by a peer than he was by somebody else.

Don't attack someone. Maybe you're right as people don't trust you as a large percent of the violent crimes are cause by blacks. Zimmerman still had a right to self defense along with anyone else in that position.

So -- so folks understand the challenges that exist for African- American boys, but they get frustrated, I think, if they feel that there’s no context for it or -- and that context is being denied. And -- and that all contributes, I think, to a sense that if a white male teen was involved in the same kind of scenario, that, from top to bottom, both the outcome and the aftermath might have been different.

Trayvon would of had the same right to self defense. Jezzz...Why can't you understand this?

Now, the question for me at least, and I think, for a lot of folks is, where do we take this? How do we learn some lessons from this and move in a positive direction? You know, I think it’s understandable that there have been demonstrations and vigils and protests, and some of that stuff is just going to have to work its way through as long as it remains nonviolent. If I see any violence, then I will remind folks that that dishonors what happened to Trayvon Martin and his family.

I wish people would think logically about this and work on ways to improve our nation. Blacks need to start taking responsibility for their own actions. They need to get out of the past! They need to earn the trust of the white man as good will is the only way to heal this mess. Violence and killing whites is a way to destroy and pull this nation apart as we shouldn't have to put up with that.

Last edited:
And like so many of Sharpton's "protests" in the past, no doubt riots and deaths will be included in the "100 City Protest" package.

I feel sorry for the local law enforcement of those cities.

If obama has stated the black experience there is a white experience too and that is the experience of being beaten and robbed. Both experiences are equally valid. Just not valid to obama.

Well if there were't witnesses and evidence there would be only Zimmerman's word. But there was.

There was NO witness that described Zimmerman's actions prior to his altercation with Martin; no witness regarding the words exchanged; no witness regarding initial contact.

The only witness I'm aware of described Zimmerman getting his ass handed to him. Curiously, that witness did not witness the shooting.

Such a desperate argument. The racist left is doing all they can to stir up racial tension. Nobody fell for it. What happened to all of that understanding? I thought liberals like you usually think right away. What are you doing?

Stirring up racial tension? We weren't the ones screaming that the black people would riot. Moron.

Nobody fell for it? We weren't the ones claiming they would riot. Go away dbag.

And what exactly were Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson doing this entire time? What exactly did Obama do this afternoon? Idiot.

You fell for it big time, suckered into thinking Martin was a little 12 year old angel, while Zimmerman was a murderous racist cop wannabe. Man, your gullibility is remarkable. You must think Zimmerman was a "creepy assed cracker" too.

Geez. Full grown adults acting like they've never heard the meaning of common sense before.

I don't like either one, but I love how people like you also think they are stirring up tension when they stand up for themselves. Was MLK Jr stirring up tension?

Zimmerman creepy ass cracker? There ya go assuming again. You never told me what party you assumed I belonged to.
Speaking of the Zimmerman threads.., how many posts did you report because the posters opinion differed from your's?

And like so many of Sharpton's "protests" in the past, no doubt riots and deaths will be included in the "100 City Protest" package.

I feel sorry for the local law enforcement of those cities.

You have proof of that statement.

Stirring up racial tension? We weren't the ones screaming that the black people would riot. Moron.

Nobody fell for it? We weren't the ones claiming they would riot. Go away dbag.

And what exactly were Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson doing this entire time? What exactly did Obama do this afternoon? Idiot.

You fell for it big time, suckered into thinking Martin was a little 12 year old angel, while Zimmerman was a murderous racist cop wannabe. Man, your gullibility is remarkable. You must think Zimmerman was a "creepy assed cracker" too.

Geez. Full grown adults acting like they've never heard the meaning of common sense before.

I don't like either one, but I love how people like you also think they are stirring up tension when they stand up for themselves. Was MLK Jr stirring up tension?

Zimmerman creepy ass cracker? There ya go assuming again. You never told me what party you assumed I belonged to.
Speaking of the Zimmerman threads.., how many posts did you report because the posters opinion differed from your's?

Do what?

Sure there is, that is where fed hate crimes fall. They are investigated and charged by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.

I'm not saying ZImmerman should be, just sayin' that is exactly what the feds are mulling over.

Your comment proves you easily jump to poor conclusions. I don't watch MSNBC.

Hate crimes are not civil rights violations, idiot.

Well yeah..they are.

USDOJ: Civil Rights Division: About the Criminal Section

The simple fact that the civil rights division of the DoJ investigates, and prosecutes, those cases does not make them a civil rights violation. In fact, the only specific law they mention vis a vis indivduals violating civil rights is about violent crimes, not civil rights.

The newly enacted § 249 has three significant subsections. Subsection (a)(1) criminalizes violent acts (and attempts to commit violent acts undertaken with a dangerous weapon) when those acts occur because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, or national origin of any person.

Civil Rights Division Home Page

Last edited:
If obama has stated the black experience there is a white experience too and that is the experience of being beaten and robbed. Both experiences are equally valid. Just not valid to obama.

I'll admit that both sides have VALID reasons, but ignoring one is just going to cause problems. Blacks need to do everything in their power to get their crime rate down and maybe we whites will learn to trust.

I don't understand how they can expect us to except violent acts on our selves. :( Maybe we could legalize drugs like "pot" and work on our justice system a little bit to try to be more fair...But we should be damned before we allow such violence to occur freely within our lands.

Last edited:
Good.

That way that bastard can't kill more children.

He can legally buy another gun. Or he could run them over in his car, use a knife, poison, a baseball bat...

I am sure you get the picture.

And yell "Self Defense" after he's done.

And have an army of peeps mindlessly shaking their heads, "yes".

If someone pulls a gun on him I will agree with him that it is self defense. Until you point to any post where I supported Michael Dunn in his claim of self defense all you got is your idiotic claim that everyone else is mindless.

Well if there were't witnesses and evidence there would be only Zimmerman's word. But there was.

There was NO witness that described Zimmerman's actions prior to his altercation with Martin; no witness regarding the words exchanged; no witness regarding initial contact.

The only witness I'm aware of described Zimmerman getting his ass handed to him. Curiously, that witness did not witness the shooting.

We don't convict people based on feelings within our justice system. Hard evidence is needed. :eusa_hand:

If I had a dollar for each time liberals called Zimmerman a racist....

Well we know he doesn't like Mexicans.

"On Zimmerman's legal defense fund website, his lawyers admit that the page "will cast Mr. Zimmerman in a less-than-favorable light especially considering the charges he faces"

"I dont miss driving around scared to hit mexicans walkin on the side of the street, soft ass wanna be thugs messin with peoples cars when they aint around (what are you provin, that you can dent a car when no ones watchin) dont make you a man in my book. Workin 96 hours to get a decent pay check, gettin knifes pulled on you by every mexican you run into!”
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1471818

Did you say he wanted to be a lawyer? I think someone who wants to be a lawyer should have better grammar and spelling skills.

He also called his ex a hoe on the same MySpace page. There is some class.
He might be innocent or guilty, but the guy is still a dirt bag loser.

Forum List

Back