George Zimmerman

I'm a little interested in this. Betcha they have beer, music, food and boobs.

>>The Dolphins and Sharks are planning a mass protest against Al and Jesse and Stevie on Fort Lauderdale beach.

Edited for AND port a pottyS

I'm a little interested in this. Betcha they have beer, music, food and boobs.

>>The Dolphins and Sharks are planning a mass protest against Al and Jesse and Stevie on Fort Lauderdale beach.

Link

Link link link

We were talking about actual sharks and dolphins ;-)

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/303811-jessie-jackson-calls-for-boycott-of-florida-9.html

I need details. I can't make an appearance in the Gunshine state without details

I need details. I can't make an appearance in the Gunshine state without details
Go check the thread. Everything you want to know about the Gunshine state is there.

(Jesse boycotted the Gunshine state so the coast is clear, he wont be here and we wont have to kick his ass out)

that's what I find appalling in this entire thing, not one word is ever mentioned about what Martin did to Zimmerman.

And it is tragic her son died as he did. And it is tragic that Zimmerman had to feel the need to protect himself from Martin.

Last edited:
Well, I did eventually find a list. The only "protest" anywhere near me isn't even in the state capitol. And there are only 98 cities on the list. They couldn't even get to 100, but of course there is still time.

Forum List

Back