George Zimmerman

Well, I did eventually find a list. The only "protest" anywhere near me isn't even in the state capitol. And there are only 98 cities on the list. They couldn't even get to 100, but of course there is still time.

I think everyone in Mississippi is already black. No need to march

Zimmerman's violation of Trayvons civilt rights is The evidence is clear, not disputed and beyond a reasonable doubt: Zimmerman, a white, followed Trayvon a black for 100 yards and shot him.

An incredibly poor prosecutor allowed himself to be led by the nose by a remarkably smart defense lawyer.

Enter the Feds.

is obama white?

no surprise trollby can't answer this

Why is everyone so excited about their designated rally?

Didn't you get the no food, no music, no port a potty et al memo?

If anyone that didn't get the memo shows up they're going to take one look, no boobs and beer and go home.

I'm calling a bust for this cheapass rally thing.

If anyone that didn't get the memo shows up they're going to take one look, no boobs and beer and go home.

No luv for Trayvon ? That's so cold.

Well, I did eventually find a list. The only "protest" anywhere near me isn't even in the state capitol. And there are only 98 cities on the list. They couldn't even get to 100, but of course there is still time.

I just choked myself on iced tea and almost had to have a Heimlich.

I just choked myself on iced tea and almost had to have a Heimlich.

I can send out the USMB ambulance if need be. Not sure who's on call today tho

Oh that's what this is all about.

I thought there was a trial and the other guy was found not guilty and that whole incident was over.

My bad.

So, what do y'all think he should have said? "Trayvon Martin was a punk who got what he deserved?"

What would satisfy you? Is there ANYTHING he could have said which you wouldn't criticize?

Yes.

If he would have said:

"This case is closed. The Jury found Mr. Zimmerman not guilty. Have a nice weekend. Now let's talk about something or lasting value, like repealing Obamacare!"

Oh that's what this is all about.

I thought there was a trial and the other guy was found not guilty and that whole incident was over.

My bad.

You can still provide boobs and beer even tho you're confused.

So, what do y'all think he should have said? "Trayvon Martin was a punk who got what he deserved?"

What would satisfy you? Is there ANYTHING he could have said which you wouldn't criticize?

Yes.

If he would have said:

"This case is closed. The Jury found Mr. Zimmerman not guilty. Have a nice weekend. Now let's talk about something or lasting value, like repealing Obamacare!"

I expected him to speak of Trayvon and his family, historical perspective of racism--also expected and there are those who should perhaps take a moment or two to reflect--some affirmation for those who 'try' --on occasion are told --'You can never understand--no further assistance from you is needed, things like that...' that would have been 'inclusive'.

This --'We must continue the investigation' that bothers me. and 'had Trayvon been white this matter would have been resolved differently'---had Trayvon been Hispanic/white --what then. Silly me--diversity. No--we are back to 'another time'--cannot specify how far back we may have traveled. Yes--we have a long way to go. Quite some time ago I began to realize my 'worth' in the grand scheme. Being judged for the color of your skin--that happens to many.

The worst thing he did, or could have done, was address some "black experience" of profiling without addressing the white experience of being profiled as an easy victim by a black assailant.

Forum List

Back