George Zimmerman

Can anyone find a list of the cities where the protests are supposed to occur? One of the self-sufficiency groups to which I belong has put out a safety alert. I just want to make sure we don't travel into any of the troubled areas.

Mall Ninjas need love too. These guys were probably military rejects or REMF's like a supply SGT from Chicago that runs his mouth here.

Starkey is a dumbass...this steady-mercury kid really hates me....don't know why, don't care. :lol:

Hey, I got an excellent UTube video you'll appreciate on how to make wax slugs...headed to the firearms room now. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So a man doesn't have a right to self defense as a thug beats on him? Is this what's he saying...

:(

The problem with the trial is that--in THIS case--the jury accepted the story of the killer, and assumed the victim was guilty.

You really can't twist it any other way.

That's somewhat unusual, and it's why race is suspected of being a factor.

Bullshit! The evidnece supported Zimmerman's defense and the prosecution's case didn't pass the smell test.

There is no criminal civil rights violation possible in a civilian on civilian crime.
Sure there is, that is where fed hate crimes fall. They are investigated and charged by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.

I'm not saying ZImmerman should be, just sayin' that is exactly what the feds are mulling over.

Your comment does prove one thing, you watch MSNBC.
Your comment proves you easily jump to poor conclusions. I don't watch MSNBC.

Hate crimes are not civil rights violations, idiot.

Well yeah..they are.

USDOJ: Civil Rights Division: About the Criminal Section

Going back and reading this material three times completely underlines why you folks will never have a president again who agrees with you.

The president has his right to his opinion, just as you and me.

Unsubscribe as I will not read or reply to this nonsense.

Free speech for all, gang.

Sure there is, that is where fed hate crimes fall. They are investigated and charged by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.

I'm not saying ZImmerman should be, just sayin' that is exactly what the feds are mulling over.

Your comment proves you easily jump to poor conclusions. I don't watch MSNBC.

Hate crimes are not civil rights violations, idiot.

Well yeah..they are.

USDOJ: Civil Rights Division: About the Criminal Section

And these people go around calling everyone else stupid.

Going back and reading this material three times completely underlines why you folks will never have a president again who agrees with you.

Good. Fuck off.

So you think a person getting his head bashed into the ground shouldn't defend themselves? So you hate a evidence based justice system????:eusa_hand:

Are his marches looking for support or are they hoping to provoke an incident ?

It's a peaceful protest. Showing your colors?
What happened to all the riots you guys predicted?

Be patient dear.

Showing your colors ? What colors are those ?

Be patient? You guys claimed there would be riots all over. Does it usually take more than a week? I thought people usually riot right away. What are they doing?

Forum List

Back