George Zimmerman

how do you know?

Well, for starters, Martins friend who was on the phone with him at the time testified that It was Martin who confronted Zimmerman and asked the first question.

What evidence do you have that Zimmerman was the one who confronted Martin?

"Why are you following me dude?"

"Here's why n*ggah" - POW!

:(

1070095_556137471108175_836512200_n.jpg

wow--threads are going 'off the tracks' in every direction.

Passed 2 polygraphs and <I am not going to type the lengthy list which supports GZ's veracity> inclined to believe that if your mind is made up--'Zimmerman lied'--nothing will change that.

B37's rather limited mind was made up before she heard the evidence, as was every white Florida cracker.

Zimmerman had 6 versions of what happened: each time, adjusting his story to the evidence as it was discovered.

Zimmerman will be forced to take the stand in the civil suit.

:)

There won't be a civil suit. You know why? You forget the FBI ruled out in an independent investigation that George Zimmerman never racial profiled or stalked Trayvon Martin therefore not violating his civil rights.

Oh there will be a civil suit all right. FBI opinion that Zimmerman is not a racist has nothing to do with wrongful death.

But keep waiting for GODOT, he's bound to show up soon!

Last edited:
Zimmerman's violation of Trayvon's civil rights is based on clear, undisputed evidence that is beyond a reasonable doubt:

Zimmerman, a white, followed Trayvon a black for 100 yards and shot him.

Enter the Feds.

Last edited:
Zimmerman's violation of Trayvons civilt rights is The evidence is clear, not disputed and beyond a reasonable doubt: Zimmerman, a white, followed Trayvon a black for 100 yards and shot him.

An incredibly poor prosecutor allowed himself to be led by the nose by a remarkably smart defense lawyer.

Enter the Feds.

is obama white?

Zimmerman's violation of Trayvons civilt rights is The evidence is clear, not disputed and beyond a reasonable doubt: Zimmerman, a white, followed Trayvon a black for 100 yards and shot him.
An incredibly poor prosecutor allowed himself to be led by the nose by a remarkably smart defense lawyer.

Enter the Feds.

Excuse me, no. Just stop it, drivebymedia. If you're not going to give credence to the evidence, the testimonies, and the jury, then you have no right to be taken seriously.

4 RAP FELLOW ZIMM JUROR
From AP
Last Updated: 3:40 AM, July 17, 2013
Posted: 2:36 AM, July 17, 2013

Four of the jurors at the George Zimmerman trial distanced themselves last night from comments that another juror made in a televised interview.

They issued a joint statement disavowing the opinions expressed by “Juror B37” on CNN Monday night.

“The opinions of Juror B37 . . . were . . . not in any way representative of the jurors listed below,” said the statement, signed with their own numbers. “The death of a teenager weighed heavily on our hearts.”

Four Trayvon-case jurors distance themselves from colleague?s comments - NYPOST.com
Damn.

Enter the Feds.

Excuse me, no. Just stop it, drivebymedia. If you're not going to give credence to the evidence, the testimonies, and the jury, then you have no right to be taken seriously.

That is the ONLY undisputed evidence that counts toward civil rights violation.

BTW, I hope I clarified the statement:

Zimmerman's violation of Trayvon's civil rights is based on clear, undisputed evidence that is beyond a reasonable doubt:

Zimmerman, a white, followed Trayvon a black for 100 yards and shot him.

Enter the Feds.

So I ask you how Zimmerman got those scars on the back of his head or the broken nose? So you say trayvon had the right to shot Zimmerman on the ground as the attacker, but Zimmerman has no right to self defense.

Obama you just lost what little creditability with me you ever had. You're a piece of shit racist like Jessie Jackson...

I heard it. Why didn't he keep his mouth shut instead of saying that he was Trayvon Martin. It was all about him, again, all about him. Everyone is racist. If a black man walks by do you lock your car door. You're a racist. If you're a woman on an elevator with a black man, do you get nervous and hold your purse a bit tighter? You're a racist.

At some point, the nation is going to be forced into dealing with the number of crimes randomly committed by black people, particularly black men. Lying isn't going to help.

A desperate action after a poor move by a president who should have kept his mouth shut in the first place.

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION]

Stupid layered on top of stupid. Are you kidding me??? The stupid just keeps on coming.

I'm outta here. I need an injustice break.

(CNN) - President Barack Obama said Friday that "Trayvon Martin could have been me 35 years ago" in his first live comments since the verdict last weekend in the case of Martin's shooting death last year.
Obama: ?Trayvon Martin could have been me? ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

obama big mouth just had to open it again today to remind the whole nation that's he's black and force used against black criminals is a force used against him personally.

There is no criminal civil rights violation possible in a civilian on civilian crime.
Sure there is, that is where fed hate crimes fall. They are investigated and charged by the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.

I'm not saying ZImmerman should be, just sayin' that is exactly what the feds are mulling over.

Your comment does prove one thing, you watch MSNBC.
Your comment proves you easily jump to poor conclusions. I don't watch MSNBC.

Hate crimes are not civil rights violations, idiot.

Forum List

Back