George Zimmerman's bloody head

There are witnesses that said Martin was being attacked who actually saw the attack? where have they been hiding? Why didn't the prosecution mention them in the affidavit? Will they actually show up for the trial, or will they still be invisible?

I said started it. And do you have a witness that says they saw who first started it?
"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."

The only person who seems to say he attacked him first is the person who is facing murder charges. Show me a witness who saw Martin attack him at his truck. If Zimmerman's head was slammed into the pavement don't you think his head injury would have been more severe? You guys are quick to defend someone with not a very clean past, but have no problem with assuming a black kid started it who has no criminal history.

I am not ASSUMING anything. That's the problem here. Noone know who started it. If we did, there would be a lot less issues.

But, WHY didn't Martin call the cops?????

Probably for the same reason why many in this thread are quick to judge Martin, and believe what Zimmerman said happened. How many young black males you know that trust the cops? He calls the Cops, ten bucks even if he wasn't doing anything wrong, who do you think they are going to bother?

It is not being a bleeding heart liberal if you realize that black males are the most stereo typed, wrongfully accused group in America.

I don't know how you missed this. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5161103-post207.html

There were a lot of words there.

Pay attention to words. I specifically said THIS:

"Zimmerman was specifically told by police not to physically get involved in any suspicious activity he reported."

So, I'll post it for you again. Seeing you had problems the first time.

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook
^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/NWProgramHandbook.pdf

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to " get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehen[d] of any suspicious persons."

They do that in not only one area of the NW Guidelines, but twice.
In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules:

Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter -Sept 2011:
George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting:

RTL Newsletter September 2011 FINAL

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain.

RTL February 2012 Newsletter

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time.

Sanford PD Meeting

In addition:

Trayvon Martin's killing shatters safety within Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford - Tampa Bay Times
------------------

So, I'm going to go with, yeah, you are too stupid.

Interesting.

You have a problem here though, the neighborhood watch in Sanford only reports what they see from their homes. The fact that Zimmerman was in his car when he called meant he was not acting as part of the watch, he was simply a concerned citizen. Unless, that is, you want to try to argue that no one who is a member of the watch is supposed to report anything unless they are at home.

By the way, didn't I already point this out in an earlier thread about this case? Did you try to repeat your misdirected idiocy in the hope that I forgot? Or do you honestly not understand English?
Your first and second sentences are absolutely not true.

In addition, refer to this link: Sanford PD Meeting

Police confirm that Zimmerman was "serving in the role of neighborhood watch" when the shooting occurred.

Did you read the handbook you just posted? did you see the part where the neighborhood watch does not patrol? If my first sentence is not true, how do you explain what the handbook says? Sanford actually has a separate group that is trained to patrol neighborhoods, Zimmerman was not a member of that group.

Since they do not patrol, and Zimmerman, according to the police, was traveling to the store at the time he saw Martin, he was not acting in the capacity of the neighborhood watch, which is not actually an official capacity anyway.

The link is nice, but cops have been known to lie. Saying he was acting as a member of the watch, even though he wasn't, gave them a reason not to charge him. since he is now being charged, I would argue the official position of the prosecution is he was not acting as a member of the watch.

But feel free to make the case for the defense if you want.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And isn't it true that a lot of statements that he made do not make sense in terms of the injuries that he described. Did he not describe to the police that Mr. Martin had him on the ground and kept bashing his head on the concrete over and over and just physically beating him with his hands?

GILBREATH: He has said that, yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And isn't it true that there is evidence that indicates that's not true?

GILBREATH: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did he also not state that at some point, he the defendant -- did he not state or claim that the victim in this case, Mr. Martin, put both hands one over his mouth and one over his nose so that he couldn't breathe?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: And all of sudden that's when he was able to get free and grab the gun. Or I'm sorry, Martin was grabbing for the gun, did he not claim that too at some point. climb that?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: But -- and I'm going to get into every little contradiction but wouldn't you agree that a lot of his statements can be contradicted by the evidence either witnesses or just based on what he says himself?

CNN.com - Transcripts

I said started it. And do you have a witness that says they saw who first started it?

The only person who seems to say he attacked him first is the person who is facing murder charges. Show me a witness who saw Martin attack him at his truck. If Zimmerman's head was slammed into the pavement don't you think his head injury would have been more severe? You guys are quick to defend someone with not a very clean past, but have no problem with assuming a black kid started it who has no criminal history.

I am not ASSUMING anything. That's the problem here. Noone know who started it. If we did, there would be a lot less issues.

Probably for the same reason why many in this thread are quick to judge Martin, and believe what Zimmerman said happened. How many young black males you know that trust the cops? He calls the Cops, ten bucks even if he wasn't doing anything wrong, who do you think they are going to bother?

It is not being a bleeding heart liberal if you realize that black males are the most stereo typed, wrongfully accused group in America.

Trust cops or not, but if i feel threatened at night, they are my best option. As I dont trust my kick butt skills over someone who might have a gun. That is my opinion, and I don't trust cops that much either.

Last edited:
There are witnesses that said Martin was being attacked who actually saw the attack? where have they been hiding? Why didn't the prosecution mention them in the affidavit? Will they actually show up for the trial, or will they still be invisible?

"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

The charging affidavit says, and I quote, "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

So, again, I ask, why doesn't the prosecution mention the witnesses that say Zimmerman started it? Why don't they even hint that such witnesses exist? Why do you know more about the case than the state attorney or the lead investigator on the case?

What are you even talking about? You are kind of an idiot. :lol:

And it says right there in your affidavit that Zimmerman confronted Martin, where does it say Martin first attacked Zimmerman? Or that there is a witness backing up Zimmerman's claim?

Like Paperview said, his head wounds don't look like someone who had his head hit on pavement. And if they were scuffling on pavement, where is the evidence? Wouldn't he have more then small wounds on the back of his head? Wouldn't he have at least a little road rash on other parts of his body?
And if his head wound was so bad, which it would most likely be from getting it repeatedly hit on the pavement wouldn't the paramedics take him to the hospital? Speaking of, did he ever go to the hospital? I thought he had a broken nose. I know when I broke my nose and had a head injury I had to spend all day at the ER.

Soooo...."Zimmerman was afraid because Mr. Martin started circling his car" - per Zimmerman to police that night.

Yet, after such fear, because this "fucking punk" was circling his vehicle,and he looked suspicious, and he didn't know if he was armed, Z still got out and started pursuing the "asshole?"

Do you have an actual link to that, or are you just going to repeat until people believe it?

Interesting.

You have a problem here though, the neighborhood watch in Sanford only reports what they see from their homes. The fact that Zimmerman was in his car when he called meant he was not acting as part of the watch, he was simply a concerned citizen. Unless, that is, you want to try to argue that no one who is a member of the watch is supposed to report anything unless they are at home.

By the way, didn't I already point this out in an earlier thread about this case? Did you try to repeat your misdirected idiocy in the hope that I forgot? Or do you honestly not understand English?

Police confirm that Zimmerman was "serving in the role of neighborhood watch" when the shooting occurred.

Did you read the handbook you just posted? did you see the part where the neighborhood watch does not patrol? If my first sentence is not true, how do you explain what the handbook says? Sanford actually has a separate group that is trained to patrol neighborhoods, Zimmerman was not a member of that group.

Since they do not patrol, and Zimmerman, according to the police, was traveling to the store at the time he saw Martin, he was not acting in the capacity of the neighborhood watch, which is not actually an official capacity anyway.

The link is nice, but cops have been known to lie. Saying he was acting as a member of the watch, even though he wasn't, gave them a reason not to charge him. since he is now being charged, I would argue the official position of the prosecution is he was not acting as a member of the watch.

Hey folks. Get a load of the Windbag's post. :lol:

Now that's some creative spinning. Even has the Sanford police lying now.

And no, there was NO OTHER "separate" NW group at that community. Man, that takes balls to assert such windbaggery without thinking you'd look like a dope.

But there you are.

Soooo...."Zimmerman was afraid because Mr. Martin started circling his car" - per Zimmerman to police that night.

Yet, after such fear, because this "fucking punk" was circling his vehicle,and he looked suspicious, and he didn't know if he was armed, Z still got out and started pursuing the "asshole?"

Do you have an actual link to that, or are you just going to repeat until people believe it?
What? You didn't watch the Bond hearing?

Color me surprised.

re the "circling his car" part.

It's here at exactly 1:46:45

George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

Which if fine if you think the cops there were racist and that is why he didn't call. But if you want to confront someone, you have to know you are putting your life at risk. That is something I wouldn't do in the rain at night by myself.

For whatever reason he might have had, (I have a different one, but not important) I think imo he should have called the cops.

If he would have called the cops, most likely I wouldn't be typing this.
I don't believe he confronted Zimmerman, and if he did I don't think he attacked him first.

Gilbreath also "was asked what further evidence he had about a confrontation apart from the phone call and witnesses' statements: "We have Mr. Zimmerman's statement, we have the shell casing, and we have the body," he said.
When asked by the prosecuting attorney whether there was any evidence that suggests Zimmerman's original statement to police was not true, Gilbreith replied, "Yes.
"

Judge grants $150K bail for George Zimmerman - CBS News

Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

The charging affidavit says, and I quote, "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

So, again, I ask, why doesn't the prosecution mention the witnesses that say Zimmerman started it? Why don't they even hint that such witnesses exist? Why do you know more about the case than the state attorney or the lead investigator on the case?

What are you even talking about? You are kind of an idiot. :lol:

And it says right there in your affidavit that Zimmerman confronted Martin, where does it say Martin first attacked Zimmerman? Or that there is a witness backing up Zimmerman's claim?

Like Paperview said, his head wounds don't look like someone who had his head hit on pavement. And if they were scuffling on pavement, where is the evidence? Wouldn't he have more then small wounds on the back of his head? Wouldn't he have at least a little road rash on other parts of his body?
And if his head wound was so bad, which it would most likely be from getting it repeatedly hit on the pavement wouldn't the paramedics take him to the hospital? Speaking of, did he ever go to the hospital? I thought he had a broken nose. I know when I broke my nose and had a head injury I had to spend all day at the ER.

It is not my affidavit. I am not making any claims about who started the fight, it is irrelevant, all that matters is what Zimmerman thought when he shot Martin, and if the state can prove what he says is not true. I actually posted a link to the law in California to prove that self defense is not about who started the fight when you were trying to say this was about the law in Florida, I wonder why you ignored that.

Guess what, if you have your leg torn off, and it is laying on the side of the road, and you tell the paramedics you don't want to go to the hospital, they won't take you. Period. The paramedics are trained to take anyone who has a head injury to the hospital, no matter how minor it appears, because they cannot properly gauge the condition of the person in the field. The only reason they would not do that is if Zimmerman refused to go or if the police refused to let them take him.

In other words, drop this line about the paramedics not taking him to the hospital, it was not their decision. Harping on it just makes your case weaker, even if you don't know that.

And no, there was NO OTHER "separate" NW group at that community. Man, that takes balls to assert such windbaggery without thinking you'd look like a dope.

But there you are.

Police always lie, everyone knows it.

More:

Q: And isn't it true that a lot of statements that he made do not make sense in terms of the injuries that he described. Did he not describe to the police that Mr. Martin had him on the ground and kept bashing his head on the concrete over and over and just physically beating him with his hands?

GILBREATH: He has said that, yes.

Q: And isn't it true that there is evidence that indicates that's not true?

==========================

GILBREATH: Managed to scoot away from the concrete sidewalk and that is at that point is when the shooting subsequently followed. That is not consistent with the evidence we found.

But there you are.

Police always lie, everyone knows it.
You know, you're not helping your case when you suggest the Sanford PD have lied to cover up something.

Think about that.

What? You didn't watch the Bond hearing?

Color me surprised.

re the "circling his car" part.

It's here at exactly 1:46:45

George Zimmerman bond hearing :: WRAL.com

Gee, how do we explain a cop saying all sorts of bad things about a defendant?

Did you know police always wait at least 24 hours before they question another police officer about a shooting? In fact, in some places, it is actually written into contracts, and it can go as high as 3 days. Do you know why they do that, or why attorneys always tell people not to talk to police, even if you know you are innocent?

I want to see the video of the interrogation before I pass judgement on what a cop says a defendant said during it.

Forum List

Back