George Zimmerman's bloody head

And how about we look at the facts......

Do we have evidence of Martin getting violent with anyone in the past? What of his criminal record? You guys bitch at liberals for being quick to judge Zimmerman, but lets remember there is witnesses on both sides that are saying the other person started it. There is a man who says Zimmerman was on the ground, and there is witnesses who say Martin was the one being attacked.
Show me where there is a witness who saw Martin first attack Zimmerman, not just see him on top or that Martin ran after Zimmerman.
Zimmerman has been charged before in cases involving assault, Martin has no juvenile record and was only suspended for trace amounts of pot. Is there any records of Martin fighting at school?

There are witnesses that said Martin was being attacked who actually saw the attack? where have they been hiding? Why didn't the prosecution mention them in the affidavit? Will they actually show up for the trial, or will they still be invisible?

I know that he was not told not to follow Martin, yet you insist I need to listen to the transcript of the call because it proves he was. For the record "We don't need you to do that." is not an instruction not to follow, it is a statement of policy.
He was instructed not to get physically involved in people he reported as suspicious.

You are lying.

All you have to do to prove you are not lying is post the audio or a transcript of the call that proves he was told not to follow. shouldn't be hard, unless I am right.
Poor little Windbag.

I already did prove you wrong. Again.

:lol:

Looking at and looking into are not the same. You failed.

When I walk, I look at things too. Many people do.

And, if you are walking down a residential street, people will think the fact that you are looking at their house is suspicions. In fact, if you saw someone walking down your street looking at every house on the block, you would think it is suspicious.
Again, you enhance the narrative.

I wonder at what point Trayvon "circled" Zimmerman's car. Z said he did that too.

He said that after the police call, though.

Curious, isn't it?

You say he said that, yet provide no evidence to back it up.

By the way, here is a link to the transcript, it should make it easier for you to show where Zimmerman was told not to follow Martin.

Transcript of George Zimmerman's Call to the Police

Do we have evidence of Martin getting violent with anyone in the past? What of his criminal record? You guys bitch at liberals for being quick to judge Zimmerman, but lets remember there is witnesses on both sides that are saying the other person started it. There is a man who says Zimmerman was on the ground, and there is witnesses who say Martin was the one being attacked.
Show me where there is a witness who saw Martin first attack Zimmerman, not just see him on top or that Martin ran after Zimmerman.
Zimmerman has been charged before in cases involving assault, Martin has no juvenile record and was only suspended for trace amounts of pot. Is there any records of Martin fighting at school?

None of that matters. Both of them were not perfect. Sometimes good people do bad things and bad people do good things, we don't know which is which in this case.

Answer the simple question of if Martin felt threatened, why didn't he stop talking to his girl, or even call 3 way, and call the cops when it seems to me he had time to do so?

Last edited:
He was instructed not to get physically involved in people he reported as suspicious.

You are lying.

All you have to do to prove you are not lying is post the audio or a transcript of the call that proves he was told not to follow. shouldn't be hard, unless I am right.
Poor little Windbag.

Proving me wrong does not involve you saying something, and assuming I am too stupid to understand that you need proof.

I drove down a street today and looked at every house, I like to look at houses.

And I would have every right to call the cops on you because in my silly little mind you looked suspicious for whatever stupid reason I had.

You are lying.

Poor little Windbag.

Proving me wrong does not involve you saying something, and assuming I am too stupid to understand that you need proof.
I don't know how you missed this. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5161103-post207.html

There were a lot of words there.

Pay attention to words. I specifically said THIS:

"Zimmerman was specifically told by police not to physically get involved in any suspicious activity he reported."

So, I'll post it for you again. Seeing you had problems the first time.

Sanford Police Department Neighborhood Watch Handbook
You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.
^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigation/docs/NWProgramHandbook.pdf

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to " get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehen[d] of any suspicious persons."

They do that in not only one area of the NW Guidelines, but twice.
In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules:

Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter -Sept 2011:
George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting:

RTL Newsletter September 2011 FINAL

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain.

RTL February 2012 Newsletter

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time.

Sanford PD Meeting

In addition:

In September, the Sanford police helped the Retreat start a neighborhood watch program.

"Some residents called me wanting to do a startup," said Dorival, a civilian police employee. About 30 people came to the clubhouse for that first session, she said. "Everyone was enthusiastic." Zimmerman volunteered to be captain.

"I told them, this is not about being a vigilante police force," Dorival said. "You're not even supposed to patrol on neighborhood watch. And you're certainly not supposed to carry a gun."
Trayvon Martin's killing shatters safety within Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford - Tampa Bay Times
------------------

So, I'm going to go with, yeah, you are too stupid.

I drove down a street today and looked at every house, I like to look at houses.

And I would have every right to call the cops on you because in my silly little mind you looked suspicious for whatever stupid reason I had.

If she had actually drove down the street looking at every house she would have hit a tree.

And then I would have called the cops because in my silly little mind, it looks like someone might be hurt! And it might be cause I have a thing for the pic in your avatar, who knows, who cares.

So, what have we learned?

* The dispatcher DID suggest he not follow
* GZ is/was NW Captain - well aware of the guidelines of that organization.
* With that he carries a lot more responsibility than an ordinary citizen,
* Pursuing a citizen with a concealed weapon also carries greater responsibilities.

Poor little Windbag.

I don't know how you missed this. http://www.usmessageboard.com/5161103-post207.html

"Zimmerman was specifically told by police not to physically get involved in any suspicious activity he reported."

You will add your “eyes and ears” to
those of the Police Department which
cannot be everywhere, all the time, by
keeping a watchful eye and open ear to
what is happening in your
neighborhood. You will extend their
ability to provide security by reporting
anything unusual or suspicious, 24 hours
a day, seven days a week, so they can
follow up on your leads. What you will
not do is get physically involved with
any activity you report or
apprehension of any suspicious
persons. This is the job of the law
enforcement agency.
^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In big bold-up fonts the above words there INSIST people are not to " get physically involved with any activity you report or apprehen[d] of any suspicious persons."

In BOLD letters.

We KNOW Zimmerman was told by police this, as Z was the one who helped facilitate the NW meeting with the Sanford Police Chief for guidelines, and as contact and Captain would necessarily need to be informed of the rules:

George Zimmerman's name listed as contact & that Chief Lee was coming to next meeting:

Feb 2012 Twin Lakes at Retreat news letter - George Zimmerman identified as Captain.

SFP -meeting with residents after shooting - Relaying Zimmerman was acting as NW at the time.

Sanford PD Meeting

In addition:

In September, the Sanford police helped the Retreat start a neighborhood watch program.

"Some residents called me wanting to do a startup," said Dorival, a civilian police employee. About 30 people came to the clubhouse for that first session, she said. "Everyone was enthusiastic." Zimmerman volunteered to be captain.

"I told them, this is not about being a vigilante police force," Dorival said. "You're not even supposed to patrol on neighborhood watch. And you're certainly not supposed to carry a gun."
Trayvon Martin's killing shatters safety within Retreat at Twin Lakes in Sanford - Tampa Bay Times
------------------

Interesting.

You have a problem here though, the neighborhood watch in Sanford only reports what they see from their homes. The fact that Zimmerman was in his car when he called meant he was not acting as part of the watch, he was simply a concerned citizen. Unless, that is, you want to try to argue that no one who is a member of the watch is supposed to report anything unless they are at home.

By the way, didn't I already point this out in an earlier thread about this case? Did you try to repeat your misdirected idiocy in the hope that I forgot? Or do you honestly not understand English?

* Pursuing a citizen with a concealed weapon also carries greater responsibilities.

If/when in doubt, freaking call the cops!

Last edited:

There are witnesses that said Martin was being attacked who actually saw the attack? where have they been hiding? Why didn't the prosecution mention them in the affidavit? Will they actually show up for the trial, or will they still be invisible?

I said started it. And do you have a witness that says they saw who first started it?
"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"I don't know if was an echo but it definitely made more than one pop.
"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."
Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

The only person who seems to say he attacked him first is the person who is facing murder charges. Show me a witness who saw Martin attack him at his truck. If Zimmerman's head was slammed into the pavement don't you think his head injury would have been more severe? You guys are quick to defend someone with not a very clean past, but have no problem with assuming a black kid started it who has no criminal history.

^^^^ Emphasis THEIRS.

In BOLD letters.

Sanford PD Meeting

In addition:

------------------

Interesting.

You have a problem here though, the neighborhood watch in Sanford only reports what they see from their homes. The fact that Zimmerman was in his car when he called meant he was not acting as part of the watch, he was simply a concerned citizen. Unless, that is, you want to try to argue that no one who is a member of the watch is supposed to report anything unless they are at home.

By the way, didn't I already point this out in an earlier thread about this case? Did you try to repeat your misdirected idiocy in the hope that I forgot? Or do you honestly not understand English?
Your first and second sentences are absolutely not true.

In addition, refer to this link: Sanford PD Meeting

Police confirm that Zimmerman was "serving in the role of neighborhood watch" when the shooting occurred.

Last edited:

• A suggestion is not a command.
  • Neighborhood watch does not leave their home.
  • Zimmerman was not on patrol, he was going to the store.
  • How does being a member of the neighborhood watch carry greater responsibility? Is their some sort of law, or even a court case, that you can use to back that up?
  • I carry a knife, does that make me more responsible?
I don''t think you have learned anything, but I certainly learned you have no problem exaggerating a narrative if it suits you.

I said started it. And do you have a witness that says they saw who first started it?
"I saw two men on the ground, one on top of the other. I felt they were scuffling and I heard gunshots which to me were more like pops," he said in an interview broadcast on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, his voice disguised to protect his identity.

"After the larger man got off there was a boy, obviously now dead, on the ground facing down.

"It was dark. I can't say I watched him get up, but in a couple of seconds or so he was walking towards where I was watching and I could see him a little bit clearer. It was a Hispanic man. He didn't appear hurt or anything else. He just kind of seemed very worried with his hand up to his forehead."

The only person who seems to say he attacked him first is the person who is facing murder charges. Show me a witness who saw Martin attack him at his truck. If Zimmerman's head was slammed into the pavement don't you think his head injury would have been more severe? You guys are quick to defend someone with not a very clean past, but have no problem with assuming a black kid started it who has no criminal history.

I am not ASSUMING anything. That's the problem here. Noone know who started it. If we did, there would be a lot less issues.

But, WHY didn't Martin call the cops if he felt threatened????? That is what I do not understand.

Last edited:
Soooo...."Zimmerman was afraid because Mr. Martin started circling his car" - per Zimmerman to police that night.

Yet, after such fear, because this "fucking punk" was circling his vehicle,and he looked suspicious, and he didn't know if he was armed, Z still got out and started pursuing the "asshole?"

• A suggestion is not a command.
  • Neighborhood watch does not leave their home.
  • Zimmerman was not on patrol, he was going to the store.
  • How does being a member of the neighborhood watch carry greater responsibility? Is their some sort of law, or even a court case, that you can use to back that up?
  • I carry a knife, does that make me more responsible?
I don''t think you have learned anything, but I certainly learned you have no problem exaggerating a narrative if it suits you.
The irony bleeds.

Trayvon Martin killing: witness says he saw Zimmerman walk away uninjured | World news | guardian.co.uk

The charging affidavit says, and I quote, "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

So, again, I ask, why doesn't the prosecution mention the witnesses that say Zimmerman started it? Why don't they even hint that such witnesses exist? Why do you know more about the case than the state attorney or the lead investigator on the case?

Forum List

Back