George Zimmerman's bloody head

Re: The bloody head picture.

The blood flow is not interrupted by repeated bashing onto sidewalk...

Curious.

Huh? Do you think blood stops if you hit someone more than once?
You have a difficult time reading the actual words that are posted, don't you?

Your exact words are "The blood flow is not interrupted by repeated bashing onto sidewalk..." I repeat my question, do you think blood stops if you hit a person more than once?

Your exact words are "The blood flow is not interrupted by repeated bashing onto sidewalk..." I repeat my question, do you think blood stops if you hit a person more than once?
And I repeat my reply: You have a difficult time reading the actual words that are posted, don't you?

Re: The bloody head picture.

The blood flow is not interrupted by repeated bashing onto sidewalk...

Curious.

I really hope LockedJaw comes in and calls you out........If he doesn't, his creditably is out the window.

I hope he does too, just so I will know you are an idiot.

What, exactly, do you expect to see from someone getting their head bounced off a sidewalk on a rainy night, stripes?

Gilbreath also "was asked what further evidence he had about a confrontation apart from the phone call and witnesses' statements: "We have Mr. Zimmerman's statement, we have the shell casing, and we have the body," he said.
When asked by the prosecuting attorney whether there was any evidence that suggests Zimmerman's original statement to police was not true, Gilbreith replied, "Yes.
"

Judge grants $150K bail for George Zimmerman - CBS News

Yet, despite your interpretation of the events, the judge granted bail. Do you have any idea how rare it is for a murder suspect to get a bail of $150,000?

Hey folks. Get a load of the Windbag's post. :lol:

Now that's some creative spinning. Even has the Sanford police lying now.

And no, there was NO OTHER "separate" NW group at that community. Man, that takes balls to assert such windbaggery without thinking you'd look like a dope.

But there you are.

Police always lie, everyone knows it.
You know, you're not helping your case when you suggest the Sanford PD have lied to cover up something.

Think about that.

Feel free to prove that Sanford PD never lies. You can start with the way they didn't try to cover up the fact that a cops son did this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGEam82GME]Cops Son Caught On Camera Punching Homeless Man - YouTube[/ame]

The charging affidavit says, and I quote, "Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued."

So, again, I ask, why doesn't the prosecution mention the witnesses that say Zimmerman started it? Why don't they even hint that such witnesses exist? Why do you know more about the case than the state attorney or the lead investigator on the case?

What are you even talking about? You are kind of an idiot. :lol:

And it says right there in your affidavit that Zimmerman confronted Martin, where does it say Martin first attacked Zimmerman? Or that there is a witness backing up Zimmerman's claim?

Like Paperview said, his head wounds don't look like someone who had his head hit on pavement. And if they were scuffling on pavement, where is the evidence? Wouldn't he have more then small wounds on the back of his head? Wouldn't he have at least a little road rash on other parts of his body?
And if his head wound was so bad, which it would most likely be from getting it repeatedly hit on the pavement wouldn't the paramedics take him to the hospital? Speaking of, did he ever go to the hospital? I thought he had a broken nose. I know when I broke my nose and had a head injury I had to spend all day at the ER.

It is not my affidavit. I am not making any claims about who started the fight, it is irrelevant, all that matters is what Zimmerman thought when he shot Martin, and if the state can prove what he says is not true. I actually posted a link to the law in California to prove that self defense is not about who started the fight when you were trying to say this was about the law in Florida, I wonder why you ignored that.

Guess what, if you have your leg torn off, and it is laying on the side of the road, and you tell the paramedics you don't want to go to the hospital, they won't take you. Period. The paramedics are trained to take anyone who has a head injury to the hospital, no matter how minor it appears, because they cannot properly gauge the condition of the person in the field. The only reason they would not do that is if Zimmerman refused to go or if the police refused to let them take him.

In other words, drop this line about the paramedics not taking him to the hospital, it was not their decision. Harping on it just makes your case weaker, even if you don't know that.
Um, actually the paramedics do not have to take anyone with a head injury to the hospital without them declining especially with minor cases. It is not the only reason they do not take someone. You know how I know this? I have seen it. I call the paramedics often, I deal with them often.
And why didn't he take himself to the hospital? Especially if he broke his nose?
And I have no clue what you are even talking about when it comes to California. I ignore half of what you say anyways, stick to being Syrenn's toy. ;)

Also, the paramedics would take you to the hospital, they would wait for you to pass out from shock or loss of blood. They could also take you and prove that you were not fit at the time to form a rational decision due to shock from a severe injury.

Gilbreath also "was asked what further evidence he had about a confrontation apart from the phone call and witnesses' statements: "We have Mr. Zimmerman's statement, we have the shell casing, and we have the body," he said.
When asked by the prosecuting attorney whether there was any evidence that suggests Zimmerman's original statement to police was not true, Gilbreith replied, "Yes.
"

Yet, despite your interpretation of the events, the judge granted bail. Do you have any idea how rare it is for a murder suspect to get a bail of $150,000?
Yes. The defense made a good case for him not being a flight risk, showed he was indigent, or at least of little means, they surrendered his passport, he has to wear an ankle bracelet, be monitored, no weapons, no alcohol and he has a curfew, and sworn testimony Z's parents and wife will insure Z return to court. Good. We don't have to feed him.

Zimmerman has a good attorney.

And I repeat my reply: You have a difficult time reading the actual words that are posted, don't you?

What words am I not reading?

"The blood flow is not interrupted by repeated bashing onto sidewalk..." It was raining, unless it stopped between the time Martin had on a hoodie to stay dry and the time the arrived, and Zimmerman is bald. I wouldn't expect blood to stay on the back of a head in the first place, a shaved head makes it less likely, and the rain makes it even less likely. What, exactly, is the point you thought you were making? That it looks like Zimmerman washed his head in the rain?

Police always lie, everyone knows it.
You know, you're not helping your case when you suggest the Sanford PD have lied to cover up something.

Think about that.

Feel free to prove that Sanford PD never lies. You can start with the way they didn't try to cover up the fact that a cops son did this.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHGEam82GME]Cops Son Caught On Camera Punching Homeless Man - YouTube[/ame]
Better be careful when you go down the road of: The Sanford Police are lying and covering up in this case.

Cause you know where that leads to next...

I STILL want to know what the heck this thing is about TM circling Z's truck - according to the story Zimmerman told police.

??? What the hell?

Was he in the truck at the time?

I don't get that either???

QW will explain, he seems to be an expert. They all claim I am pretending to be an expert, but they sure know Zimmerman is innocent and Martin started it all. No witnesses to back up this claim, or that they were even on the pavement.

I STILL want to know what the heck this thing is about TM circling Z's truck - according to the story Zimmerman told police.

??? What the hell?

You don't know what Zimmerman told police, all you know is what one cop says he told them.
I know what the investigator said Zimmerman told the police that night. That's a matter of record now.

Z said TM was circling Z's truck.

The investigator can't make that up, doofus.

??? What the hell?

Was he in the truck at the time?

I don't get that either???

QW will explain, he seems to be an expert. They all claim I am pretending to be an expert, but they sure know Zimmerman is innocent and Martin started it all. No witnesses to back up this claim, or that they were even on the pavement.
He would had to have been.

Yet nothing like that in the police call from Z about that.

Another strange Zimmerman inconsistency.

What are you even talking about? You are kind of an idiot. :lol:

And it says right there in your affidavit that Zimmerman confronted Martin, where does it say Martin first attacked Zimmerman? Or that there is a witness backing up Zimmerman's claim?

Like Paperview said, his head wounds don't look like someone who had his head hit on pavement. And if they were scuffling on pavement, where is the evidence? Wouldn't he have more then small wounds on the back of his head? Wouldn't he have at least a little road rash on other parts of his body?
And if his head wound was so bad, which it would most likely be from getting it repeatedly hit on the pavement wouldn't the paramedics take him to the hospital? Speaking of, did he ever go to the hospital? I thought he had a broken nose. I know when I broke my nose and had a head injury I had to spend all day at the ER.

It is not my affidavit. I am not making any claims about who started the fight, it is irrelevant, all that matters is what Zimmerman thought when he shot Martin, and if the state can prove what he says is not true. I actually posted a link to the law in California to prove that self defense is not about who started the fight when you were trying to say this was about the law in Florida, I wonder why you ignored that.

Guess what, if you have your leg torn off, and it is laying on the side of the road, and you tell the paramedics you don't want to go to the hospital, they won't take you. Period. The paramedics are trained to take anyone who has a head injury to the hospital, no matter how minor it appears, because they cannot properly gauge the condition of the person in the field. The only reason they would not do that is if Zimmerman refused to go or if the police refused to let them take him.

In other words, drop this line about the paramedics not taking him to the hospital, it was not their decision. Harping on it just makes your case weaker, even if you don't know that.
Um, actually the paramedics do not have to take anyone with a head injury to the hospital without them declining especially with minor cases. It is not the only reason they do not take someone. You know how I know this? I have seen it. I call the paramedics often, I deal with them often.
And why didn't he take himself to the hospital? Especially if he broke his nose?
And I have no clue what you are even talking about when it comes to California. I ignore half of what you say anyways, stick to being ;)

Also, the paramedics would take you to the hospital, they would wait for you to pass out from shock or loss of blood. They could also take you and prove that you were not fit at the time to form a rational decision due to shock from a severe injury.

Really? You think paramedics who access a head injury where a guy says his head was pounded on the sidewalk will make a judgement call not to take the guy to the hospital? Do you have any idea how much money the city/county would be on the hook for if it turned out they were wrong?

Could the reason he didn't go to the hospital be that the fracking police arrested him and drug him down to the police station against his will? Was he supposed to escape from them and drive to the hospital?

I know you have no clue what I am talking about, you would need to be able to think beyond your little world where guns are bad and blacks are always innocent.

"

Yes. The defense made a good case for him not being a flight risk, showed he was indigent, or at least of little means, they surrendered his passport, he has to wear an ankle bracelet, be monitored, no weapons, no alcohol and he has a curfew, and sworn testimony Z's parents and wife will insure Z return to court. Good. We don't have to feed him.

Zimmerman has a good attorney.

Anyone that can afford $150,000 ail is a flight risk when facing life in prison.

And I have no clue what you are even talking about when it comes to California. I ignore half of what you say anyways, stick to being ;)

Really? You think paramedics who access a head injury where a guy says his head was pounded on the sidewalk will make a judgement call not to take the guy to the hospital? Do you have any idea how much money the city/county would be on the hook for if it turned out they were wrong?

Could the reason he didn't go to the hospital be that the fracking police arrested him and drug him down to the police station against his will? Was he supposed to escape from them and drive to the hospital?

I know you have no clue what I am talking about, you would need to be able to think beyond your little world where guns are bad and blacks are always innocent.
No chance. Police can't risk the liability and humungous shit storm that would occur if he died while he was under interrogation.

Here's an example: Do you remember that actress, Natasha Richardson? While skiing she bumped her head. She refused medical treatment - thought she was OK. But not long after, she developed a epidural hematoma and subsequently died not long after.

That was just from a bunnyhill bump. You don't mess with shit like that, and EMT's know they are liable if they clear a potential severe head injury without proper treatment.

EMT's treated him in a matter of minutes in the back of a police car, did field tests on him and cleared him.

Last edited:
What I think is interesting, is what his girlfriend had to say. Plus the phone call took place five minutes before the police arrived. Don't you think if he was going to go after Zimmerman he would have hung up the phone?
"He said this man was watching him, so he put his hoodie on. He said he lost the man," Martin's friend said. "I asked Trayvon to run, and he said he was going to walk fast. I told him to run, but he said he was not going to run."

Eventually, he would run, said the girl, thinking that he'd managed to escape. But suddenly the strange man was back, cornering Martin.

"Trayvon said, 'What are you following me for,' and the man said, 'What are you doing here.' Next thing I hear is somebody pushing, and somebody pushed Trayvon because the head set just fell. I called him again, and he didn't answer the phone."

The line went dead. Besides screams heard on 911 calls that night as Martin and Zimmerman scuffled, those were the last words he said.

Trayvon's phone logs, also obtained exclusively by ABC News, show the conversation occurred five minutes before police first arrived on the scene.
Trayvon Martin Arrest Now After ABC Reveals Crucial Phone Call - ABC News

Zimmerman's story just doesn't add up, but the right is so quick to believe him.. Why?? Because he isn't black?

Did Zimmerman plot to kill Martin, no...Should he do prison time, for sure. You can't act like a Cop because you need to compensate for something, and kill an innocent boy for no reason and get away with it. He put himself in that situation, he is the cause of it, and a kid is dead. It is due to Zimmerman's negligence that Martin is no longer alive.

Forum List

Back