George Zimmerman's bloody head

Travon's girlfriend asked him to run and he said no, he would walk fast. Zimmerman kept following him and Travon finally asked him why.

So your story is that Travon ran and then decided to come back and seek his stalker out? Doesn't make sense.

I don't QW has any clue what he is saying now.
Every time I read a post by the Windbag, I don't think he knows what he's saying.

He is a boy toy, he isn't expected to know much.

Because Zimmerman was advised that the police would prefer he not chase him.

Unless, of course, you want to insist that Zimmerman didn't follow him.

Travon's girlfriend asked him to run and he said no, he would walk fast. Zimmerman kept following him and Travon finally asked him why.

So your story is that Travon ran and then decided to come back and seek his stalker out? Doesn't make sense.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend until Zimmerman got out of his car and approached him then she said the phone was somehow dropped.

She was a witness until that moment. This self defense theory is Ludicrous. So is the stand your ground theory in this case.

He was on the phone with his girlfriend until Zimmerman got out of his car and approached him then she said the phone was somehow dropped.

She was a witness until that moment. This self defense theory is Ludicrous. So is the stand your ground theory in this case.
Even the guy wrote wrote the Florida law, and the Governor who signed the bill says so and agrees with you.

Yea, just got the pic in my email...

... Granny says dat poor man got the tar beat outta him by day hoodied black teenager...

... no wonder George shot the lil' thug...

... clear case ofself-defense.
:clap2:

Last edited:
The witnesses tend to support Zimmerman, however.

Theory is great, but it's just theory. The evidence is all that matters in a courtroom.

"I am Neighborhood Watch, why are you here?"

8 words that could have diffused the situation. 8 words.

Not while that could have happened when TM was "circling his car."

I guess.

I guess.

What makes you think those 8 words would have diffused the situation?

I guess.

What makes you think it wouldn't?

Obviously GZ identifying himself would have made a world of difference.

To most people, anyway.

I guess.

What makes you think it wouldn't?

Obviously GZ identifying himself would have made a world of difference.

To most people, anyway.

You are the one who claims it would have diffused the situation and made a world of difference. You have no idea what was said.

Why did he look suspicious?

I really don't care why. In zimermans opinion he did look suspicious.

But why? He didn't commit a crime, and unless he was being annoying or posed as a threat to the people around him being on drugs is not a crime. Possessing drugs is, being public intoxicated is not unless you pose as a danger to yourself or others around you. Giving the fact Martin alone, if he was on drugs, he was not committing a crime.

You don't have to be committing a crime to look suspicious.

George Zimmerman sorry for Trayvon Martin death as bail set at $150,000 | World news | guardian.co.uk

George Zimmerman, the neighbourhood watch volunteer charged with the murder of Trayvon Martin, unexpectedly took the stand at a bail hearing on Friday and apologised to the teenager's family.

"I wanted to say I am sorry for the loss of their son. I did not know how old he was – I thought he was a little bit younger than I am. And I did not know if he was armed or not," Zimmerman said.

So he shot someone when he didn't even know if they were armed?
Anyone point out yet that this is a lie? On the 911 tape he says martin is in his late teens.

Forum List

Back