🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Georgia County Orders Elderly Black Voters Off Bus Taking Them To The Polls

Fuck your race baiting, you race baiting piece of shit.

Blacks are certainly capable of deciding who they want to vote for.

But 90 plus percent decide to vote democratic, and that is why Black Votes Matter is not a non-partisan group.

It is just one more example of how not only are we not a serious country, but the media is a fucking joke, that they would print that shit, like it was not complete shit.

And that you would allow such utter shit to pass though the hole in the lower part of your face, says everything we need to know about you, and what kind of person you are.
Look Klan Boy......

You are the one claiming that black people wanting to vote is partisan and that blacks are incapable of deciding who to vote for Makes you not only a racist, but a racist asshole

Go burn a cross somewhere

You are the one making up shit. I asked a few questions, and for some reason you flipped the fuck out.

Why are you being such a fucking asshole?

Have you given up on EVERY being able to make a point, and are just trolling to try to get people banned?

Jesus, that is it isn't it.

You are actively supporting an agenda you know it wrong, for reasons to shitty for you to admit to.

What a piece of shit.
Look Klan Boy

You are fucking crazy if you think every person on that bus will vote the same way for every candidate and every ballot initiative.

If you were not so racist, you would not object to elderly black people receiving assistance to get to a polling place

Now, go burn that cross

Nice moving of the goal posts there, Troll Boy.

Shove your race baiting up your ass.
Klan boy

Wouldn’t you feel better if you and some of your boys dragged them off the bus and beat them for trying to vote?
You know.....like you used to do in the good ole days?

Fuck you Troll Boy.

I would feel better if obviously partisan political organizations, did not use voter funds to get their votes to the polls.

And if trolls like you stopped your vile race baiting.

You are disgusting.

Does it not bother you, that you are purposefully tearing this nation apart?

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter,
:laughing0301:

I assume you would have been okay if a bunch of white senior citizens were picked up by a White Voters Matter bus, right?

Whites don't vote in a block. They are the MOST evenly divided racial or ethnic group that I have ever heard of.

A White Votes Matters could actually be a non-partisan group.

What a racist

Don't pretend you are too stupid to know that.

Blacks vote 90-95 per cent one way.

Whites vote less than 60 per cent one way.

YOu are just being a Troll and a race baiting asshole.

As usual, you left out key information that qualifies your bombastic thread title. Folks, go read the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article to get the full story. The OP is misleading.

You're the one who is misleading.
You know you're lying. That's why you didn't post a link to the AJC.
But I did.
And the story is no different, you lying piece of shit.

Black senior citizens ordered off Georgia bus taking them to vote

Your article does not make the actions of the county any better.

As usual, you left out key information that qualifies your bombastic thread title. Folks, go read the Atlanta Journal-Constitution article to get the full story. The OP is misleading.

You know no one will do what you say in your comment.
But I did.

Do you believe Black Votes Matter, is a nonpartisan group?

Do you believe Black Votes Matter?

But I did.

Why would you ask such a race baiting question? Trying to beef up your cred as a "moderate" with the lefties?

But I did.

Why would you ask such a race baiting question? Trying to beef up your cred as a "moderate" with the lefties?

Why are you afraid to answer the question, do not want your true colors shining through?

Also, I have never claimed to be a moderate, that is just one more like you sheep on both sides make up about me.

What was the harm in the bus taking them to vote? When it comes to voting we should always err on the side of the voter.

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter,
:laughing0301:

I assume you would have been okay if a bunch of white senior citizens were picked up by a White Voters Matter bus, right?

Whites don't vote in a block. They are the MOST evenly divided racial or ethnic group that I have ever heard of.

What a racist

Is that why you did not want them being bused to the voting location?

But I did.

Why are you afraid to answer the question, do not want your true colors shining through?

Also, I have never claimed to be a moderate, that is just one more like you sheep on both sides make up about me.

What was the harm in the bus taking them to vote? When it comes to voting we should always err on the side of the voter.

Are you really ignorant of the tactic of asking questions to smear the person being questioned?

The iconic one is, "Have you stopped beating your wife yet?"

Have I ever asked you a bullshit question like that?

The proper response to such questions, is a punch in the face.

What a racist

Is that why you did not want them being bused to the voting location?

I don't really have an opinion on that. I am just calling out libs on their bullshit and corruption.

It is unlawful to use COUNTY FUNDED FACILITIES TO FACILITATE OBVIOUSLY PARTISAN POLITICAL PANDERING. (Actually, it doesn't even have to be all that obvious...just probable)

So simple a 5 year old could understand it. Why is it Progs here can't?

Can these Leftist fruitcakes even understand English?

What "COUNTY FUNDED FACILITIES" are you referring to? The bus?
The Center where these old mush heads sit around all day.
I asm sure the people who rented the bus would like to help them fill out the vote card also.

Even if true - so what? Would you feel the same if they were WHITE senior citizens?

I would care it they were elderly Martians. Bigots such as yourself see only what you allow yourself to see.

Situations like this one confirm a decline and the demise of America brought on by Republicans and Trumpism.

Situations like this one confirm a decline and the demise of America brought on by Republicans and Trumpism.

The absolute corruption and arrogance of the dems, was not caused by Trump. He just riled you guys up a bit, but you were already as you are.

It is unlawful to use COUNTY FUNDED FACILITIES TO FACILITATE OBVIOUSLY PARTISAN POLITICAL PANDERING. (Actually, it doesn't even have to be all that obvious...just probable)

There is nothing partisan about black people voting

What is partisan is suppressing the vote

“We knew it was an intimidation tactic,” Black Voters Matter co-founder LaTosha Brown said.

Dozens of black senior citizens in rural Georgia were ordered off a bus bound for the polls after county officials said the event constituted prohibited “political activity.”

A Jefferson County clerk reportedly told staff members from the Leisure Center in Louisville on Monday ― the first day of in-person early voting in Georgia ― that roughly 40 black people couldn’t take part in the trip after receiving a complaint from an unnamed caller.

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter, which is embarking on a bus tour across several southern states with the goal of urging black people to vote. The caller said the bus, which was painted with the words “The South is Rising Tour,” should not be allowed to bring people to the polls, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Evil. Really evil to discourage dozens of black senior citizens from voting. Evil.

It looks like they have caught up to it though. Long lines in Georgia--1st day of early voting midterm and unprecedented participation from 2014.

In-person early voting began in Georgia on Monday and, by the numbers, it’s off to an incredible start. On the first day alone, 69,049 people voted—a massive increase compared to the 20,898 people who participated in the first day of in-person early voting during the last midterm election in 2014.
What does early voting look like in Georgia? Massive turnout, long lines, and voter suppression

A hotly contested race out there for Governor.

Di6xz2dW4AIlfkG.jpg

RCP has this race as a tossup with Kemp leading by a mere 2 points (well inside the margin of error.)
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Georgia Governor - Kemp vs. Abrams

And they're talking about the long lines for early voting.
GEORGIA ELECTION 2018: Early voting begins with contentious governor's race between Stacey Abrams and Brian Kemp

It all comes down to voter turnout. If Democrats & Independents would vote like Republicans do, they could win every race.

I don't know why this Brian Kemp didn't step aside as Secretary of State who is in charge of elections, prior to running for Governor--but it invites suspicion of corruption throughout. It's unbelievable that the State of Georgia would tolerate this.

ATLANTA - A political firestorm has erupted around the revelation that 53,000 Georgia voter registration applications are currently on hold with the state. Channel 2 Action News has reported on The Associated Press' investigation, which found that most of those registration applications belong to minority voters.Republican gubernatorial candidate and Secretary of State Brian Kemp has rejected his opponent’s claims of voter suppression, citing state law that’s led to the voters being on the “pending list,” meaning they can resolve the issue at the polls on Election Day.
GEORGIA VOTER REGISTRATION CONTROVERSY: What happens if you show up to vote and you're on the 'pending list'?
Why do Republicans always force long lines?

They want to make voting as inconvenient as possible

Of course Shittingbull is. All of her threads are misleading. Anything to push her racist agenda forward.

Idiot see's racists under every bush and behind every tree.

“We knew it was an intimidation tactic,” Black Voters Matter co-founder LaTosha Brown said.

Dozens of black senior citizens in rural Georgia were ordered off a bus bound for the polls after county officials said the event constituted prohibited “political activity.”

A Jefferson County clerk reportedly told staff members from the Leisure Center in Louisville on Monday ― the first day of in-person early voting in Georgia ― that roughly 40 black people couldn’t take part in the trip after receiving a complaint from an unnamed caller.

The trip had been organized by the nonpartisan Black Voters Matter, which is embarking on a bus tour across several southern states with the goal of urging black people to vote. The caller said the bus, which was painted with the words “The South is Rising Tour,” should not be allowed to bring people to the polls, reported The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Evil. Really evil to discourage dozens of black senior citizens from voting. Evil.

It looks like they have caught up to it though. Long lines in Georgia--1st day of early voting midterm and unprecedented participation from 2014.

In-person early voting began in Georgia on Monday and, by the numbers, it’s off to an incredible start. On the first day alone, 69,049 people voted—a massive increase compared to the 20,898 people who participated in the first day of in-person early voting during the last midterm election in 2014.
What does early voting look like in Georgia? Massive turnout, long lines, and voter suppression

A hotly contested race out there for Governor.

Di6xz2dW4AIlfkG.jpg

RCP has this race as a tossup with Kemp leading by a mere 2 points (well inside the margin of error.)
RealClearPolitics - Election 2018 - Georgia Governor - Kemp vs. Abrams

And they're talking about the long lines for early voting.
GEORGIA ELECTION 2018: Early voting begins with contentious governor's race between Stacey Abrams and Brian Kemp

It all comes down to voter turnout. If Democrats & Independents would vote like Republicans do, they could win every race.

I don't know why this Brian Kemp didn't step aside as Secretary of State who is in charge of elections, prior to running for Governor--but it invites suspicion of corruption throughout. It's unbelievable that the State of Georgia would tolerate this.

ATLANTA - A political firestorm has erupted around the revelation that 53,000 Georgia voter registration applications are currently on hold with the state. Channel 2 Action News has reported on The Associated Press' investigation, which found that most of those registration applications belong to minority voters.Republican gubernatorial candidate and Secretary of State Brian Kemp has rejected his opponent’s claims of voter suppression, citing state law that’s led to the voters being on the “pending list,” meaning they can resolve the issue at the polls on Election Day.
GEORGIA VOTER REGISTRATION CONTROVERSY: What happens if you show up to vote and you're on the 'pending list'?
Why do Republicans always force long lines?

They want to make voting as inconvenient as possible

Most people who are waiting to vote are in long lines.

Its always been inconvenient.

Carry on dumbass.

Yes, obstructing Black people from voting is a Georgia tradition

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?

Why would it be partisan?
You don’t think blacks vote independently?

Why are you too much of a pussy to answer a simple question?

Do you believe the Black Votes Matter is a nonpartisan group with nonpartisan goals?
The better question is:
Do you believe that blocking registered voters from voting is voter supression?

Voters have a right to vote. How they arrive at their polling place is irrelevant.

That does not make sense. If the vote in question is not partisan, then neither action would be partisan.

IF it is partisan, then both actions would be partisan.

You are just a lying troll.

That does not make sense. If the vote in question is not partisan, then neither action would be partisan.

IF it is partisan, then both actions would be partisan.

You are just a lying troll.

This might be the dumbest post you have ever made.

I am a little embarrassed for you actually.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back