Georgia law to remove Fami

I clarified my statement early on that I meant that the executive Office isn't in enforcement. The enforcement part of the executive branch is done by prosecutors and police officers. The executive Office is administrative. In Georgia the governor has even less power. Fani Willis is elected, not appointed like the head of the FBI is by the President and he only has the power to remove her from office if she's convicted of a felony. Politicians have the power of political oversight, prosecutors like Fani Willis have the power of criminal oversight. What the Georgia legislature should be concerned with is whether or not their political actions can be considered criminal like Meadows were because criminal repercussions are a lot more devastating than political ones as Trump and company are finding out.
yeah you clarified it by looking more stupid....we get that. Keep digging that hole.

I agree, SHE has stooped pretty damn low.
Funny thing about political tactics... you love them when they work for you - scream and pull your hair out when it is against you.
Hypocrisy - thine is your name.
WTF do you mean "stupid pretty low"?

We all heard Trump solicit for 11,000 votes. That's a crime!

Really? According to the link in the OP:

In May, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed the law that created a new commission of political appointees with the power to remove and discipline elected prosecutors over decisions or policies not to prosecute certain offenses.

Sounds like it IS law, and been law
You better go back and read that law carefully. She will not be interfered with.

Really? According to the link in the OP:

In May, Republican Gov. Brian Kemp signed the law that created a new commission of political appointees with the power to remove and discipline elected prosecutors over decisions or policies not to prosecute certain offenses.

Sounds like it IS law, and been law
What is not law is the commission removing prosecutors for prosecuting cases they personally take issue with.

Forum List

Back