Georgia law to remove Fami

It was heresay and bullshit what next npr fake news? It's a known fact wapo is an anti trump tag
It was a legitimate whistleblower complaint, which was found to be credible and accurate by the inspector general.

Republicans tried to suppress the complaint and then they tried to attack the whistleblower because they're pathetic authoritarians who are scared of the truth.

Maybe because we don't see prosecuting Trump as a political ploy.

I don't see how anyone can defend Trump's actions after the 2020 election. These are exactly the kinds of actions that should be prosecuted, or else they are going to keep happening. Trying to overturn elections you've lost isn't okay. It should never be okay.
I can defend his actions because nothing about his actions was illegal.
The Democrats are just trying to make contesting an election illegal, thus destroying our right to protest or have our grievances heard.
The people who are committing illegal acts are supposed to be enforcing the law, not breaking the law.

The Democrats are just trying to make contesting an election illegal, thus destroying our right to protest or have our grievances heard.
The people who are committing illegal acts are supposed to be enforcing the law, not breaking the law.
Hell they contested most recent elections that didn't go their way

Trump was perfectly able to contest the election in dozens of lawsuits and lost every single one.

After losing his lawsuits, he should have stopped because he was out of legal options. That's when he started using illegal methods to change the outcome because he ran out of legitimate methods.

It was a legitimate whistleblower complaint, which was found to be credible and accurate by the inspector general.

Republicans tried to suppress the complaint and then they tried to attack the whistleblower because they're pathetic authoritarians who are scared of the truth.
No it wasn't a legitimate complaint

Hell they contested most recent elections that didn't go their way
This is just an election tactic.
I think that Obama is behind it because he never won an election straight up.
He either had his opponent disqualified or hand-picked him to lose. (McCain & Romney)
He never wanted to leave an election in the hands of the voters because he's a communist. They don't trust voters.

Who says she didn't see the evidence? We all saw it with our own eyes. 😄 They better be prepared to prove any such accusations in criminal court if they attempt to obstruct justice under the guise of political oversight.
Because she wasn't in office when she campaigned on it.

Why would they have to prove anything in criminal court? Removing her from office under this law isn't a crime...so they don't have to prove anything in criminal court.

What the f are you talking about?

Because she wasn't in office when she campaigned on it.

Why would they have to prove anything in criminal court? Removing her from office under this law isn't a crime...so they don't have to prove anything in criminal court.

What the f are you talking about?
It isn't a crime according to you. To Fani it could very well be attempted obstruction of her RICO case. 😄

Forum List

Back