Georgia law to remove Fami

Show you the lies? Trump Russian collusion followed up by the Ukraine phone call followed by thousands of others lies towards Trump and twisted things he did not say
The whistleblower report about the Ukraine phone call was spot on. Newt just made shut up about fake electors that never existed.

What is not law is the commission removing prosecutors for prosecuting cases they personally take issue with.
Read up on what the Commission will look at: Gov. Kemp Signs Legislation Creating Prosecuting Attorneys Qualifications Commission

I believe in case of a prosecutor that literally campaigned on charging someone, without even seeing any evidence, and then does.....the Commisson will be looking at

Willful misconduct in office;
Willful and persistent failure to carry out statutory duties;
Conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice which brings the office into disrepute; or

Read up on what the Commission will look at: Gov. Kemp Signs Legislation Creating Prosecuting Attorneys Qualifications Commission

I believe in case of a prosecutor that literally campaigned on charging someone, without even seeing any evidence, and then does.....the Commisson will be looking at

Willful misconduct in office;
Willful and persistent failure to carry out statutory duties;
Conduct prejudicial to the administration of justice which brings the office into disrepute; or
Who says she didn't see the evidence? We all saw it with our own eyes. 😄 They better be prepared to prove any such accusations in criminal court if they attempt to obstruct justice under the guise of political oversight.

The whistleblower report about the Ukraine phone call was spot on. Newt just made shut up about fake electors that never existed.
The whistle blower source was second hand hearsay keep pushing that lie.
Also other lies would be protecting the racist in the white house
Hiding the hunter laptop story

Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

Well... When you start using the law as a weapon instead of an implement of order and justice these are the results you're going to get.

It never ceases to amaze me how the left is always willing to start the fight but never willing to take the black eye later on.

Well... When you start using the law as a weapon instead of an implement of order and justice these are the results you're going to get.

It never ceases to amaze me how the left is always willing to start the fight but never willing to take the black eye later on.
"Using the law"?

We all heard Trump try to illicit 11,000 votes. That's a crime!

Forum List

Back