Georgia law to remove Fami

Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

Trump is being schooled on how to be ruthless. They are ripping Trump a new one. Dems don't screw around. Dems say...dems do. Not like pussified reps.

Serpenthead is celebrating...

carville.jpg

I'm not conflating anything. You are simply making things up...which is understandable considering you didn't even know what the Executive Branch was until today.
I'm making it up that Fani Willis is prosecuting Trump? I'm making it up that political attempts to remove Fani Willis are indeed political? The check on Fani Willis's case should come from the Courts, not politicians. What's made up about that?

Then it's perfectly fine for the district attorney of Georgia to root out corruption. In fact, I would argue it's Fani Willis's duty to ensure that such corruption is prosecuted.

You are full of double standards.
I never said it wasn't. When did I say it wasn't?

I'm making it up that Fani Willis is prosecuting Trump? I'm making it up that political attempts to remove Fani Willis are indeed political? The check on Fani Willis's case should come from the Courts, not politicians. What's made up about that?
No you are making up terms.

I appreciate your opinion, and I agree the Courts are part of the checks and balances against a rogue proseuction, but the Legislature can certainly conduct oversight as well....the fact you take issue with that, and call for prosecutions of legilsators that question her motives highlights how you have no respect for the rule of law, and are a demafascsit

No you are making up terms.

I appreciate your opinion, and I agree the Courts are part of the checks and balances against a rogue proseuction, but the Legislature can certainly conduct oversight as well....the fact you take issue with that, and call for prosecutions of legilsators that question her motives highlights how you have no respect for the rule of law, and are a demafascsit
What I don't have any respect for is Republican bullshit. They can call it official oversight like Mark Meadows can try and pretend his attempts to over throw the election were a part of his official duties as Chief of Staff but that isn't going to save his ass from criminal oversight in the form of Fani Willis. They may have political power but she has criminal prosecutorial power so they better not fuck around and find out like Trump and Meadows have. 😄

What I don't have any respect for is Republican bullshit. They can call it official oversight like Mark Meadows can try and pretend his attempts to over throw the election were a part of his official duties as Chief of Staff but that isn't going to save his ass from criminal oversight in the form of Fani Willis. They may have political power but she has criminal prosecutorial power and the better not fuck around and find out like Trump and Meadows have. 😄
hahaha I tell ya what, your ignorance and the fact you proudly displace it, is the biggest threat to our Republic

ahhah the Executive branch doesn't enforce laws! hahahha wow....it's comically sad

hahaha I tell ya what, your ignorance and the fact you proudly displace it, is the biggest threat to our Republic

ahhah the Executive branch doesn't enforce laws! hahahha wow....it's comically sad
Back again to these silly attacks. If they want to fuck around and pretend removing Fani Willis is part of their official oversight duties they can prepare to have to argue that in court like Meadows has to today. We'll see how that one pans out won't we? 😄

Back again to these silly attacks. If they want to fuck around and pretend removing Fani Willis is part of their official oversight duties they can prepare to have to argue that in court like Meadows has to today. We'll see how that one pans out won't we? 😄
It's not an attack....you are the one that said it...me acknowleding what you thought isn't an attack.

It's not an attack....you are the one that said it...me aknowleding what you thought isn't an attack.
I can speak for myself. If these Republican politicians want to pretend their obstruction is official oversight just because they call it such then I invite them to fuck around and find out. 😄

I can speak for myself. If these Republican politicians want to pretend their obstruction is official oversight just because they call it such then I invite them to fuck around and find out. 😄
Oh no, you can speak for yourself, and you did.....you shown us all how dumb you are. That's why nobody can take any of your post or comment seriously anymore...you have zero credibility on the issues

Oh no, you can speak for yourself, and you did.....you shown us all how dumb you are. That's why nobody can take any of your post or comment seriously anymore...you have zero credibility on the issues
It's Republicans who have zero credibility on this issue. They're the ones in criminal jeopardy. 😄

hahah you didn't even know what branch of Govt enforces laws...and you want use to take you seriously now? hahhah
I clarified my statement early on that I meant that the executive Office isn't in enforcement. The enforcement part of the executive branch is done by prosecutors and police officers. The executive Office is administrative. In Georgia the governor has even less power. Fani Willis is elected, not appointed like the head of the FBI is by the President and he only has the power to remove her from office if she's convicted of a felony. Politicians have the power of political oversight, prosecutors like Fani Willis have the power of criminal oversight. What the Georgia legislature should be concerned with is whether or not their political actions can be considered criminal like Meadows were because criminal repercussions are a lot more devastating than political ones as Trump and company are finding out.

Forum List

Back