Georgia law to remove Fami

Nope. They have nothing to do with one another.

He’s a former president and shitty golfer.

She’s an elected state prosecutor.

There’s no overlap there.

You're fuckin' hilarious... :laughing0301: That's why you're typically on my 'scroll by' list, but occasionally you're worth reading, this is one example.

Georgia Republicans are enacting a law to remove duly elected district attorneys. This is specifically designed to remove Fami Lewis from the Trump prosecution case. How low can you go?

Are you trying to discuss Fani Willis?

LOL, you Russian bots are a hoot!

Oh, I understand it when I see it, you just aren't capable of it. :itsok:
You don't see it. You're blind.

Another poster had previously claimed that it was perfectly fine for Trump to use Ukraine to go after Biden because they weren't rivals. You see, Biden hadn't won the Democratic nomination yet so they couldn't be considered rivals and therefore Trump's actions had nothing to do with politics.

That was, of course, stupid.

And that's what I was satirizing.

Yeah....you don't care if these people are breaking the law....setting fires all over the planet....or committing genocide in Maui. At least they aren't racists, right?
They have such wonderful intentions.
But Trump needs to be thrown in prison because he fudged his weight when they booked him.

Do you always support criminals?

You don't see it. You're blind.

Another poster had previously claimed that it was perfectly fine for Trump to use Ukraine to go after Biden because they weren't rivals. You see, Biden hadn't won the Democratic nomination yet so they couldn't be considered rivals and therefore Trump's actions had nothing to do with politics.

That was, of course, stupid.

And that's what I was satirizing.

That might work if you weren't the only person in here who knew of the supposed 'previous claim'. ;)

They have evidence she indicted Trump on orders from someone in Washington.
She got a phone call from either the White House or the DOJ telling her to indict Trump ASAP.

That's prosecutorial misconduct, tampering with a Grand Jury, failure to disclose exculpatory evidence to a Grand Jury.

Who is 'they'?

Please tell me where I can find this evidence. I'd like to check it out.

Do you always support criminals?

No, you do...

1693233148430.png

That might work if you weren't the only person in here who knew of the supposed 'previous claim'. ;)
I imagine Struth knows since they are the one that made the claim.

Which is why I responded to them and not you with the satire.

😄

Continue to conflate political oversight with criminal oversight. That's how Trump fucked around and found out. Maybe Kemp and the Georgia legislator would like to find out too.
again, you didn't even know the executive branch enforced law until today....why should we take any of your comments seriously? this word salad just makes you look even more stupid.....

Cool, I'll go back to scrolling past your posts as I typically do since they're only meant for consumption by those you are quoting. :cool:

I never claimed it was "perfectly fine for Trump to use Ukraine to go after Biden because they weren't rivals." - another lie on your part.

It was and is perfectly fine for the US President to ensure the nation we were giving aid to was and is committed to rooting out corruption. In fact, I would argue it's the duty of the President and our Govt in general to ensure our tax dollars aren't being used to support a corrupt regime.

The fact the Xiden family was involved in a corrupt company in Ukraine and Xiden happens to be your current cult leader doesn't give him a pass

again, you didn't even know the executive branch enforced law until today....why should we take any of your comments seriously? this word salad just makes you look even more stupid.....
You're trying to conflate political over sight with criminal oversight and that shit doesn't play in Fani Willis's jurisdiction. The Georgia legislature better not fuck around and find out like Trump is doing. 😄

You're trying to conflate political over sight with criminal oversight and that shit doesn't play in Fani Willis's jurisdiction. The Georgia legislature better not fuck around and find out like Trump is doing. 😄
I'm not conflating anything. You are simply making things up...which is understandable considering you didn't even know what the Executive Branch was until today.

I never claimed it was "perfectly fine for Trump to use Ukraine to go after Biden because they weren't rivals." - another lie on your part.

It was and is perfectly fine for the US President to ensure the nation we were giving aid to was and is committed to rooting out corruption. In fact, I would argue it's the duty of the President and our Govt in general to ensure our tax dollars aren't being used to support a corrupt regime.

The fact the Xiden family was involved in a corrupt company in Ukraine and Xiden happens to be your current cult leader doesn't give him a pass
Then it's perfectly fine for the district attorney of Georgia to root out corruption. In fact, I would argue it's Fani Willis's duty to ensure that such corruption is prosecuted.

You are full of double standards.

Forum List

Back