Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

You’re just saying words. Nothing to back up anything you say. Did you see my link to Rudy’s actual statement where he admitted to spreading false information?
That is the media's interpretation, so it yours. That hardly makes it true.

That is the media's interpretation, so it yours. That hardly makes it true.
Wrong, it came from and actual statement that Rudy’s lawyers made in court.

“Defendant Giuliani, for the purposes of litigation only, does not contest that, to the extent the statements were statements of fact and other wise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false,” Giuliani wrote in a signed stipulation

Are you still having a hard time following? It’s simple English

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Wrong, it came from and actual statement that Rudy’s lawyers made in court.

“Defendant Giuliani, for the purposes of litigation only, does not contest that, to the extent the statements were statements of fact and other wise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false,” Giuliani wrote in a signed stipulation

Are you still having a hard time following? It’s simple English
Did you watch the video of Rudy? That answers all your questions.

Trump Russian collusion is the greatest conspiracy theory that you leftists refuse to let go
Trump wanted Americans to think he had power with Putin. But, Putin considered him an uneducated fool who couldn't keep his mouth shut.

Haha, thank you for that. He is even more off the rails than I remember!!

Ok so you don’t believe he lied and you still think those poll workers were passing eachother memory sticks and not breath mints. Is that correct?
I believe there was massive fraud and some poll workers were part of it. Nothing you can say will ever change the truth or my mind.

Forum List

Back