Georgia poll workers targeted by Trump are cleared of false election fraud claims

Trump wanted Americans to think he had power with Putin. But, Putin considered him an uneducated fool who couldn't keep his mouth shut.
Bless your heart you make no sense. If 0utin thought Trump was uneducated why did Putin stop attacking other countries?

No I am not. We do not have the MSM spewing propaganda and creating that illusion you are stupid enough to believe.

Of course you are. Only 30% of adults (polling more conservatives than Liberals) believe fraud caused Trump to lose.

Of course you are. Only 30% of adults (polling more conservatives than Liberals) believe fraud caused Trump to lose.
Where is the poll? And if true don't you think 30% rated a Congressional investigation? Congress did not and helped steal the election. Facts.

DEMOGRAPHICS (weighted)
Self-Reported
26% Republican
44% Independent
30% Democrat
49% Male
51% Female
29% 18-34
33% 35-54
38% 55+
61% White
13% Black
18% Hispanic
8% Asian/Other
67% No degree
33% 4 year degree

You dolt, you left out...

23% Liberal 221
39% Moderate 374
38% Conservative 368

The opinion poll by Faun is worthless. Pay attention to the polls for 2024. Trump is in the lead.

:itsok:

What's worthless are any election polls 15 months out from an election and where the candidates aren't even decided yet. That aside, overall, Trump is not the one in the lead. On average of the recent polls, Biden leads by a point...

Screenshot_20230728_103554_Samsung Internet.jpg

I do not care. The poll does not reflect reality, just like you do not.

LOLOL

Cracks me up how the only reality you believe is the one you imagine; and utterly reject any actual reality you simply don't want to hear.

LOLOL

Cracks me up how the only reality you believe is the one you imagine; and utterly reject any actual reality you simply don't want to hear.
You saw the videos and heard the affidavits. It is you who reject what you own eyes can see. Do not talk to me about reality.

You saw the videos and heard the affidavits. It is you who reject what you own eyes can see. Do not talk to me about reality.

Yes, I saw the video. One woman put one batch in 3 times. It was to straighten the batch because the tabulator erred. Even if it was to count ballots multiple times, which it wasn't, that's still just one batch counted 3 times. A couple of hundred votes.

Yes, I saw the video. One woman put one batch in 3 times. It was to straighten the batch because the tabulator erred. Even if it was to count ballots multiple times, which it wasn't, that's still just one batch counted 3 times. A couple of hundred votes.
Total bullshit.

Forum List

Back