Georgia Prosecutor Signals August Timetable for Charges in Trump Inquiry

AnyDaay3.jpg

The plot thickens

Pass the popcorn.

The Georgia prosecutor investigating possible interference in the 2020 election by the former President and his allies has requested no trials or in-person hearings at the Fulton County courthouse between August 7 and 18. Outlets are speculating whether this two-week period could be a window for when a decision on charges in the ongoing probe could be announced.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said she plans on having 70% of her staff working remotely between July 31 and August 18. Those who will remain in the courthouse at that time include the leadership staff and "all armed investigators," according to a letter sent to the Chief Judge of the courthouse on Thursday.
Yeah. Looking like it might be a RICO case, too.

"Find me votes".

:popcorn:

You are projecting. I hope they are treating you right. :mm:
Does being an average Troll satisfy your self? Are you really as lonely a person as you come across as?

You must be a stronger person than I, because if I lived your life ...

some say suicide is a viable option. I'd think about it rather than...

Does being an average Troll satisfy your self? Are you really as lonely a person as you come across as?

You must be a stronger person than I, because if I lived your life ...

some say suicide is a viable option. I'd think about it rather than...
Don't quit your day job.

I would be inclined to deny her request. There is no reason a grand jury needs an entire courthouse complex to deliberate and it isn't the court's job to keep them and the witnesses anonymous.

The plot thickens

Pass the popcorn.

The Georgia prosecutor investigating possible interference in the 2020 election by the former President and his allies has requested no trials or in-person hearings at the Fulton County courthouse between August 7 and 18. Outlets are speculating whether this two-week period could be a window for when a decision on charges in the ongoing probe could be announced.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said she plans on having 70% of her staff working remotely between July 31 and August 18. Those who will remain in the courthouse at that time include the leadership staff and "all armed investigators," according to a letter sent to the Chief Judge of the courthouse on Thursday.
5q0qd2.jpg

Forum List

Back