Georgia Senate blocks mega tax cuts for Delta in response to Delta punishing law abiding NRA

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
So its a good thing the state govt attacks businesses like this?
So you want to protect your 2nd amendment but get angry when someone uses their 1st amendment rights..humm could that be called a cherry picker..[emoji39] [emoji11] [emoji89]

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
what are you referring to?

Last edited:
Was on the tube a min ago....50 million dollar jet fuel tax exemption could be gone for Delta
that's gonna leave a mark.

It is going to leave a mark on the whole country. The tax break was not just for Delta, it was for all airlines flying out of Georgia. Since I do not think there is an airline that does not fly out of Atlanta, every airline will be affected and every airline will up their ticket prices due to this. All because Delta pulled their discounts for people flying to the NRA convention, which were the only people the discount applied to.

Why use the govt to be your bully?
If you guys hate delta so much, dont use their services.
Dont use the govt. Thats what statists do!

Why use the govt to be your bully?
If you guys hate delta so much, dont use their services.
Dont use the govt. Thats what statists do!

And that is now what the people on the right are. They have quit pretending to be anything but.

Can't believe the state of Georgia is so politically tied to the NRA

Just heard about this. Will find a link. Kudos to the Senators for hitting back at the NRA. Why should gun owners in Georgia who pay taxes have to support Delta financially?

If Delta doesn't want or need the business of 5 million NRA members why do they even need a tax break?

Delta’s tax break may not take flight after Georgia Senate blocks it
So much for the CON$ervoFascist crap that the NRA is powerless at controlling their paid GOP puppets!!!!

No shit. If anyone doubts the Lt Gov of Georgia is acting on orders, they are naive to the point of being delusional.

Just to clarify, this temper tantrum by the Georgia Lt Gov is not about Delta refusing to do business with the NRA. All Delta did was stop giving the NRA a discount.

Now the Georgia senate wants to try and strong-arm Delta so they will give the NRA their discounts back???? This is conservatism?? No, it is not.

I'm sure you'd like to define conservatism as "not fighting back when attacked", but we're not really inclined to accept your parameters.

When attacked? So stopping discounts is now an attack?

And since when does stopping discounts warrant high ranking state officials actually attacking a private business? Yeah, extorting private companies to provide discounts to your political donors is NOT what conservatives do. It is political bullshit. It is what the lowest scum politicians do.
Well that said all Ga. is doing is stopping discounts to Delta. See how that works?

Remember when California boycotted all business in Arizona? You libtards did not whine about that gov. Intrusion did ya?

Just to clarify, this temper tantrum by the Georgia Lt Gov is not about Delta refusing to do business with the NRA. All Delta did was stop giving the NRA a discount.

Now the Georgia senate wants to try and strong-arm Delta so they will give the NRA their discounts back???? This is conservatism?? No, it is not.

I'm sure you'd like to define conservatism as "not fighting back when attacked", but we're not really inclined to accept your parameters.

And since when does stopping discounts warrant high ranking state officials actually attacking a private business? Yeah, extorting private companies to provide discounts to your political donors is NOT what conservatives do. It is political bullshit. It is what the lowest scum politicians do.
Well that said all Ga. is doing is stopping discounts to Delta. See how that works?

If it were that simple, I wouldn't bat an eye.

But the same people who are threatening to remove the tax break are the ones who pushed for it. And they are not just removing the tax break. They are using the tax system to punish Delta for removing discounts. That is the worst sort of gov't interference in private affairs. This is what conservative vehemently opposed in the past.

Not just Delta, but every airline.

But the same people who are threatening to remove the tax break are the ones who pushed for it. And they are not just removing the tax break. They are using the tax system to punish Delta for removing discounts. That is the worst sort of gov't interference in private affairs. This is what conservative vehemently opposed in the past.
You mean like obummer used the IRS to punish conservative political groups?

Delta is not in trouble. They have powerful friends. I doubt if Trump pays taxes, either.

Sorry but Madcow's blunder and "gotcha" moment revealed Trump does pay taxes

So, Trump has released his returns? Imagine that! I must have missed it. Probably on a busy news day....

Yeah you musta missed when Madcow got hold of one of Trump's and it revealed he paid millions in taxes

Hint: You look really stupid right now

Oh, THAT return! It was 2006, if I recall....

Did he pay taxes or not, you old shit stain?

Now go the fuck away with your BS

Trump says the new tax bill is going to cost him a fortune. Is he lying?

Yes, just like that. And you thought that was bad and yet you support this. That makes you a hypocrite and someone that puts party before country

Yes, just like that. And you thought that was bad and yet you support this. That makes you a hypocrite and someone that puts party before country
And you supported that but not this so what does that make ewe?

And you supported that but not this so what does that make ewe?

Nope, I was vocal as hell against both. That is the difference between you and I, I do not put a party before the country.

Forum List

Back