Georgia why isn't Stacey Abrams in prison?

Speaker of the House does not direct the National Guard, when are you going to stop being a bullshit spreading dupe?

Former chief Steven Sund -- who resigned his post last week after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called for him to step down -- made the assertions in an interview with The Washington Post published Sunday.

Speaker of the House does not direct the National Guard, when are you going to stop being a bullshit spreading dupe?

The speaker of the house is in charge of building security
Former chief Steven Sund -- who resigned his post last week after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi called for him to step down -- made the assertions in an interview with The Washington Post published Sunday.
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/9555...ims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots​

The speaker of the house is in charge of building security
https://www.npr.org/2021/01/11/9555...ims-national-guard-was-never-called-during-ri

Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Requests For National Guard Denied 6 Times In Riots​

Steven Sund was in charge of Capitol Police, not National Guard dummy.

"Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says."

So who was it that he was requesting it from?

Trump's Pentagon:

Sund says during a conference call with several law enforcement officials at about 2:26 p.m., he asked the Pentagon to provide backup.

Senior Army official Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, director of the Army Staff, said on the call he couldn't recommend that Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy authorize deployment
, Sund and others on the call told the Post. Piatt reportedly said, "I don't like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background," the Post reported.

Who else was asking the Pentagon for National Guard? Schumer and Pelosi:

Was it Trump that directed National Guard to come in? Fuck no, he was too busy enjoying his Trumptards sacking the Capitol.

It was Pence that finally made the call.

Last edited:
Steven Sund was in charge of Capitol Police, not National Guard dummy.

"Sund says he requested assistance six times ahead of and during the attack on the Capitol. Each of those requests was denied or delayed, he says."

So who was it that he was requesting it from?

Trump's Pentagon:

Sund says during a conference call with several law enforcement officials at about 2:26 p.m., he asked the Pentagon to provide backup.

Senior Army official Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, director of the Army Staff, said on the call he couldn't recommend that Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy authorize deployment
, Sund and others on the call told the Post. Piatt reportedly said, "I don't like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background," the Post reported.

Who else was asking the Pentagon for National Guard? Schumer and Pelosi:

Was it Trump that directed National Guard to come in? Fuck no, he was too busy enjoying his Trumptards sacking the Capitol.

It was Pence that finally made the call.

The speaker of the house has the final say regardless how misinformed you are

The speaker of the house has the final say regardless how misinformed you are
McConnell had no say? At all? Just Pelosi, right? You're a Vet. Tell the board where Pelosi ranks in the Chain of Command. Above or below the President? Above or below the Chief of Staff? Who commands the DC National Guard?
Now watch the lies flow!

Where do you get these silly fantasies?

She has NO SAY with National Guard.

At most, a Speaker has an ASK.
House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving, who answered to Pelosi as one of three voting members of the Capitol Police Board, “succumbed to political pressures from the Office of Speaker Pelosi and House Democrat leadership,” was “compromised by politics and did not adequately prepare for violence at the Capitol.”

Pelosi and her staff “coordinated closely” with Irving on security plans for the Joint Session of Congress on Jan. 6, but Republicans were deliberately left out of “important discussions related to security.”

She questioned the election results. Why hasn't she been indicted for racketeering?
Why? Because she didn't do any of things listed in this indictment document. Of note, when I did a Google search for the link I had to sift through 4 indictments of Trump to make sure I copied the right one.

Why isn't Brian Kemp in prison?

McConnell had no say? At all? Just Pelosi, right? You're a Vet. Tell the board where Pelosi ranks in the Chain of Command. Above or below the President? Above or below the Chief of Staff? Who commands the DC National Guard?
Now watch the lies flow!
Numbnuts Wrong branch of Government. Speaker of the house is in charge. Afterall the speaker is number two in line for the president.

Why? Because she didn't do any of things listed in this indictment document. Of note, when I did a Google search for the link I had to sift through 4 indictments of Trump to make sure I copied the right one.

Why isn't Brian Kemp in prison?

Who knows what that democrat did since the media protects and deflects for democrats

Numbnuts Wrong branch of Government. Speaker of the house is in charge. Afterall the speaker is number two in line for the president.
Do you have brown eyes?

Do you have brown eyes?

House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving, who answered to Pelosi as one of three voting members of the Capitol Police Board, “succumbed to political pressures from the Office of Speaker Pelosi and House Democrat leadership,” was “compromised by politics and did not adequately prepare for violence at the Capitol.”

Pelosi and her staff “coordinated closely” with Irving on security plans for the Joint Session of Congress on Jan. 6, but Republicans were deliberately left out of “important discussions related to security.

Who knows what that democrat did since the media protects and deflects for democrats
Geez, most mindless conspiracy theories at least have a specific allegation.
Your irony is ironic Trump Russian collusion CONspriacy theorist
I got ya covered, nitwit.

Geez, most mindless conspiracy theories at least have a specific allegation.

I got ya covered, nitwit.

You're a Trump Russian collusion cultist so deep in that CONspriscy theory it's pretty pathetic

Forum List

Back