Georgia's Stacy Abrams refuses to concede says victory within reach

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2018-11-7_9-40-23.png

Democrat Stacey Abrams said early Wednesday morning that she’s not conceding the Georgia governor's race despite Republican candidate Brian Kemp’s lead.

Georgia's Stacey Abrams refuses to concede, says victory 'within reach'

This is one ugly looking b...h , she wants that control what a big baby and sore loser awwww poor baby you are being told GTF out so gtf out and shut up . Well maybe not but still feels good to say it Tarded beech.

I don't blame her, the SOS was so underhanded, they need to make a rule about that no SOS should overseer his /her own election.

Why should she concede?

Follow the rules in the state of Georgia

View attachment 227316

Democrat Stacey Abrams said early Wednesday morning that she’s not conceding the Georgia governor's race despite Republican candidate Brian Kemp’s lead.

This is one ugly looking b...h , she wants that control what a big baby and sore loser awwww poor baby you are being told GTF out so gtf out and shut up . Well maybe not but still feels good to say it Tarded beech.

She doesn't look any worse than Kemp, looks like he just put down the bottle.

View attachment 227316

Sour grapes

Keep counting, there's bound to be a trunkload of Dimocrat votes sitting in someones '68 Oldsmobile out there.

She remembers a race in Minnesota. You just keep recounting until you "find" enough votes to win. Maybe she thinks she is Al Franken II.
Two words for that: Dino Rossi.
He was absolutely raped when King County, the heart of leftism in blue Washington, magically "found" a bunch of ballots sitting in a truck to steal his win in the governor's race there.

Updated Nov 7, 2018, 7:40pm EST
GOP Brian Kemp 1,952,646 51%
DEM Stacey Abrams 1,867,480 48%
LIB Ted Metz 36,410 1%

I hope someone turns out the lights now that this race is on ice.

View attachment 227316

She just watched her Political career taking a "SWIRLY" ! And like most rejected politicians on the left they believe honestly believe they must have been cheated if they didn't win. The voters must be wrong ! Radical left got beat back by Georgia voters.

Why should she concede?

The final results will be the final validation of the winner that is how the system works. She'll be very humble when the final results are announced I'm sure, LOL

Why should she concede?

The final results will be the final validation of the winner that is how the system works. She'll be very humble when the final results are announced I'm sure, LOL
Naw Naw oh hell Naw. Dis heah shit be whacked. Y’all sum raciest mafuckas. I want a recount get da stepping.

Forum List

Back