Germany Forms Unit to Thwart Alleged Russian Disinformation

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Germany sets up a kind of truth ministry that will focus on "debunking Russian disinformation" in the social media. It is probably true that there are many Russian fake news on X but it is also very true that X is full of fake news in general. Thus it is very dangerous to single out Russian fake news and leave the others alone. This will ennoble all the non-Russian fake news and effectively declare them true.
Also, it bears the threat of Russian news being labeled fake that are not.

Germany has had those before. ;)

R.f1f69dd6f0f158e3d17d7a4c48324b2d

Just out of curiosity.....Does Germany's leftism come out of the former East or West Germany?
That depends on what kind of leftism you ask for. West german leftism is not the same like east german leftism.
The western one is like you know it. It is about mass immigration, gender stuff, LGBTQ+Hamas and such stuff.
The east german leftism is about the economic model. They still remember the mass loss of jobs after the end of the GDR. But it is dying out because their representation has become west german leftism and many of those people are now voting for the right.

That depends on what kind of leftism you ask for. West german leftism is not the same like east german leftism.
The western one is like you know it. It is about mass immigration, gender stuff, LGBTQ+Hamas and such stuff.
The east german leftism is about the economic model. They still remember the mass loss of jobs after the end of the GDR. But it is dying out because their representation has become west german leftism and many of those people are now voting for the right.
I was wondering because I caught part of a program where the commentator was going on about the right-leaning movement coming mostly from the former GDR.

I was wondering because I caught part of a program where the commentator was going on about the right-leaning movement coming mostly from the former GDR.
Yes it is. I believe that is not only about economic fortunes but also about the frog in the cooking pot phenomena. The East Germans were suddenly overrun by masses of foreigners that came to their larger cities. This did not happen in the GDR. Also, the West Germans don´t bother with politics. They go to the elections at best.
So the right has always been stronger in the east. If I remember correctly, the NPD entered the parliament of Saxony with over 12 % once. Now they have AfD and they are also way stronger in the east.

• Lack of prospects
  • Sudden influx of many immigrants
  • Return of an ideologically biased leadership

Can't blame the German government for that. Not everyone can cope with that level of silliness and boredom.

Can't blame the German government for that. Not everyone can cope with that level of silliness and boredom.
I don´t want my government to determine what news I can get. See Litwin for example, he is spreading so much anti-Russian disinformation using X tweets that I wonder where the Russian stuff on X actually is.

I just read that the AfD was No 1 in all east german states except for Berlin in the EU elections.

Germany sets up a kind of truth ministry that will focus on "debunking Russian disinformation" in the social media. It is probably true that there are many Russian fake news on X but it is also very true that X is full of fake news in general. Thus it is very dangerous to single out Russian fake news and leave the others alone. This will ennoble all the non-Russian fake news and effectively declare them true.

Demockwacy fortified !!!

A little girl got kicked in the head the other day
They blamed waycisss White boys

It turned out to be her shit skin daddy

Who pushed that misinformation to start a shit skin riot

You ain't pissed enough western man

Knife attacks and other horrendous acts of violence continue to be committed on a daily basis in Germany, as reported by German media in recent days. After a spate of brutal stabbings last week, Germany was once again abundant with knife crime at the weekend—many of the attacks being committed by migrants.

Media outlet Nius.de published a round-up of the latest incidents:

• A couple of Tunisian men, who were drunk and high on drugs, knifed a young Algerian on a train in Hamburg on Friday, June 14th.
  • An Afghan man with a knife injured three people at a private party, shortly after killing another man on a housing estate in the northern town of Wolmirstedt on Friday night. Police shot the perpetrator when he was also about to attack them.
  • A group of eight men attacked two girls, aged eight and 10, along with their father in Grevesmühlen in northern Germany. The perpetrators’ identities are unknown, but Nius reports that “the attack may have been racially motivated.”
  • Also on Friday, a mass brawl broke out at the ground of the local football club in the Frankfurt district of Unterliederbach, in which a man was stabbed and later died of his injuries. Both the 31-year-old victim and the suspects are German citizens.
  • A 24-year-old man was seriously injured and had to undergo surgery after a 17-year-old Afghan youth stabbed him, in the city of Ingolstadt.
Germany has a serious knife crime problem: according to the publication Apollo News, almost 14,000 stabbings were committed last year, a rise of 1,500 incidents compared to the previous year—which, in effect, means 38 knife attacks per day.

Demockwacy fortified !!!

A little girl got kicked in the head the other day
They blamed waycisss White boys

It turned out to be her shit skin daddy

Who pushed that misinformation to start a shit skin riot

You ain't pissed enough western man

Knife attacks and other horrendous acts of violence continue to be committed on a daily basis in Germany, as reported by German media in recent days. After a spate of brutal stabbings last week, Germany was once again abundant with knife crime at the weekend—many of the attacks being committed by migrants.

Media outlet Nius.de published a round-up of the latest incidents:

• A couple of Tunisian men, who were drunk and high on drugs, knifed a young Algerian on a train in Hamburg on Friday, June 14th.
  • An Afghan man with a knife injured three people at a private party, shortly after killing another man on a housing estate in the northern town of Wolmirstedt on Friday night. Police shot the perpetrator when he was also about to attack them.
  • A group of eight men attacked two girls, aged eight and 10, along with their father in Grevesmühlen in northern Germany. The perpetrators’ identities are unknown, but Nius reports that “the attack may have been racially motivated.”
  • Also on Friday, a mass brawl broke out at the ground of the local football club in the Frankfurt district of Unterliederbach, in which a man was stabbed and later died of his injuries. Both the 31-year-old victim and the suspects are German citizens.
  • A 24-year-old man was seriously injured and had to undergo surgery after a 17-year-old Afghan youth stabbed him, in the city of Ingolstadt.
Germany has a serious knife crime problem: according to the publication Apollo News, almost 14,000 stabbings were committed last year, a rise of 1,500 incidents compared to the previous year—which, in effect, means 38 knife attacks per day.
We had almost 9000 cases of battery with knives in 2023. So it happens 25 times every day and getting more. The government just admitted for the first time that we have a security problem - but did not reveal whether it will act.

As if Western disinformation is smart and entertaining...
Ironically, you can't talk about 'Western propaganda'. There is no doubt that some MSM are pushing a certain agenda that is coordinated with the government. But other points of view are also widely represented from the bottom to the top - they have their media, famous supporters, MPs etc. At that somehow nullifies 'the state propaganda'. It is granted that your shithole doesn't have that.

I don´t want my government to determine what news I can get. See Litwin for example, he is spreading so much anti-Russian disinformation using X tweets that I wonder where the Russian stuff on X actually is.
My post was intended mostly as an irony. State censorship sucks.

Well no surprise, they have been using the Goebbels handbook for a long time.

This is the German version of the "51 senior intelligence officials" who lied for the Biden campaign. Prosecute them all!

Forum List

Back