Germany: Hanukkah canceled, relocated in fear of Antisemitism

Real actual reality is I didn´t do it. Period.

Why the fuck is this about you? I'm not talking about YOU. Are you that self fucking centered that everything has to revolve around you?
Yes, it is about me. You tell me to "deal with the past" and thus are creating some kind of guilt, responsibility or whatever. There is nothing like that cause I didn´t do it.

Are you reading what I write or not? Seems not.

I'm not telling you to deal with the past. I'm telling you that people in the former WEST GERMANY were forced to deal with their past.

So, next time you come across one of my posts, I'd appreciate it if you read it, rather than pretending you know what it says before you've read it. Okay?
I still disagree with your thesis why there is more right-wing attitude in the east and I already explained why it is.

Then why not talk about that instead of going off into the realms of nonsense?

You made your argument, I came back at it, then you went off on one.

Most of your point was "you can see this here" rather than actually making your own point with your own presentation.

Denazification happened under the British and American sectors, it did not happen under the Soviet sector. Racism in Germany is more prevalent in Soviet sectors that became the former East Germany.

Whether you committed crimes in WW2 isn't the issue here. The issue here is that West Germany people felt this guilt even though they didn't do anything.

It's part of the national psyche. You don't have to agree with this psyche or attitude, but it's clearly there. There are enough articles about it to fill a large library

Are Today's Germans Morally Responsible for the Holocaust?

"
Are Today's Germans Morally Responsible for the Holocaust?"

You wouldn't write such an article if Germany didn't feel a certain amount of collective guilt.

Denazification can mean various things. You could say the East carried out Denazification in that they had "re-education camps", but this was to make people "good Communists" or whatever.

The BIG difference between East Germany and West Germany was the "collective guilt".

The NPD existed in Germany from 1964. In 1969 they gained their highest ever West German result of 3.6% and then went downhill from there never to get above 1% again in West Germany.

In 2005 and 2009 they moved up to 1.8% of the vote, the best since 1969.

table-4-map-npd-membership-per-100000-test.png

Membership is most in the East.

Now your argument was about unemployment. Well, the NPD started to do better in 2005. At this time unemployment in Germany hit a high. However unemployment DROPPED in the years after. By 2013 unemployment was much lower, okay it was still a bit higher in the former East Germany, but it was still much lower. So why the support for the NPD?
-

What about Austria the East Germans who didn't become Communist?

Why are they much more Nationalist than other German speakers too?

Why the fuck is this about you? I'm not talking about YOU. Are you that self fucking centered that everything has to revolve around you?
Yes, it is about me. You tell me to "deal with the past" and thus are creating some kind of guilt, responsibility or whatever. There is nothing like that cause I didn´t do it.

I'm not telling you to deal with the past. I'm telling you that people in the former WEST GERMANY were forced to deal with their past.

So, next time you come across one of my posts, I'd appreciate it if you read it, rather than pretending you know what it says before you've read it. Okay?
I still disagree with your thesis why there is more right-wing attitude in the east and I already explained why it is.

Most of your point was "you can see this here" rather than actually making your own point with your own presentation.

Denazification happened under the British and American sectors, it did not happen under the Soviet sector. Racism in Germany is more prevalent in Soviet sectors that became the former East Germany.

Whether you committed crimes in WW2 isn't the issue here. The issue here is that West Germany people felt this guilt even though they didn't do anything.

It's part of the national psyche. You don't have to agree with this psyche or attitude, but it's clearly there. There are enough articles about it to fill a large library

"

You wouldn't write such an article if Germany didn't feel a certain amount of collective guilt.

Denazification can mean various things. You could say the East carried out Denazification in that they had "re-education camps", but this was to make people "good Communists" or whatever.

The BIG difference between East Germany and West Germany was the "collective guilt".

The NPD existed in Germany from 1964. In 1969 they gained their highest ever West German result of 3.6% and then went downhill from there never to get above 1% again in West Germany.

Now your argument was about unemployment. Well, the NPD started to do better in 2005. At this time unemployment in Germany hit a high. However unemployment DROPPED in the years after. By 2013 unemployment was much lower, okay it was still a bit higher in the former East Germany, but it was still much lower. So why the support for the NPD?
-

The Austrians were basically told that they were taken over by the Germans, so it wasn't their fault. They didn't need to do any soul searching at all, and so they've remained more racist and more nationalistic.

So you claim 30 seconds after the launch of the Qassam the Israeli response arrives?
Then you are very stupid.
I know many people in the IDF.
They know the moment the missile is fired and respond almost immediately and you are embarrassing yourself.
Even if they respond directly the projectile or missile would need more than 30 seconds. You are babbling nonsense. You surely don´t know IDF soldiers and are misinformed by malicious sources. Or maybe you just make your bullshit up yourself.

However, there is no magic missile start detection system.
You are an idiot.
How do you think Iron Dome works, you moron?
Israel doesn't even brag that they are way past Iron Dome.
What they have detects unusual heat sources and responds appropriately almost immediately.
It's obvious from the Jew hating theme in your postings that what bothers you is that not enough Jews have been murdered.
Hamas is in deep shit and they well know it.
Iron Dome is based on fast missiles to counter the short time they have to react. Even if Iron Dome was able to detect a rocket launch, and it is not, it couldn´t know where the missile is going to. Iron dome ascertains the path of a rocket based on its trajectory, so it is clear the rocket is already underway. It must be very precise to intercept a rocket and its success rate is disputed.

Most important, it is not a retaliation system but an interception system. Your cluelessness is only outmatched by the bullshit you accuse me of.
I believe I just stated that Israel is way past Iron Dome, even though they don't publicize it.
They are, in fact, entering an even further phase of aggression as opposed to defense because they're tired of dealing with Arab
bullshit.
And yes, the Arab world is fully aware of this and shitting in their pants.
What now? Iron Fist?

Real actual reality is I didn´t do it. Period.

"

You cannot talk about a national psyche when there is no national identity. Again, the east was raped and plucked after the reunification.
Result Die Linke (formally SED) 2017:

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

You see, the people are not happy with Kohl´s "prospering landscapes".

"

-

The Austrians were basically told that they were taken over by the Germans, so it wasn't their fault. They didn't need to do any soul searching at all, and so they've remained more racist and more nationalistic.
Ha! They are where Adolf was made and many frenetically celebrated him.

German anti-Semitism goes back centuries before Ford was even born. The practice of referring to Jews as 'Semites" (the origin of the term anti-Semitism) predates Henry Ford and was coined by William Marr from Madgeburg.

The "respectable" term these days is Zionist.

Zionist is a very useful term ... I consider it the ultimate compliment. Anyone who uses Zionist as a pejorative has immediately revealed their total lack of humanity.
Zionism and Nazism are two sides of the same coin. To me you are a nuclear strikes loving, peoples-hating hardcore Nazi.

We all know how you feel about Jews. You haven’t kept it bottled up.
I did not even mention Jews. I said Zionism.
I do not have a view on Jews. I don´t care. Why should I care?

Zionism: (in southern Africa) a religious movement represented by a group of independent Churches which practise a form of Christianity incorporating elements of traditional African beliefs.

Oh: THOSE Zionists. Dunno anything about them.

Greg

"

You cannot talk about a national psyche when there is no national identity. Again, the east was raped and plucked after the reunification.

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

National identity, patriotism,is not exactly encouraged in Germany. The only time it comes to the fore is in international football/soccer games.

"

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

National identity, patriotism,is not exactly encouraged in Germany. The only time it comes to the fore is in international football/soccer games.
True.
Votes by age show that young people tend to vote right while older tend to vote left in the former GDR.

The "respectable" term these days is Zionist.

Zionist is a very useful term ... I consider it the ultimate compliment. Anyone who uses Zionist as a pejorative has immediately revealed their total lack of humanity.
Zionism and Nazism are two sides of the same coin. To me you are a nuclear strikes loving, peoples-hating hardcore Nazi.

We all know how you feel about Jews. You haven’t kept it bottled up.
I did not even mention Jews. I said Zionism.
I do not have a view on Jews. I don´t care. Why should I care?

Zionism: (in southern Africa) a religious movement represented by a group of independent Churches which practise a form of Christianity incorporating elements of traditional African beliefs.

Oh: THOSE Zionists. Dunno anything about them.

Greg

There are Methodist and other non conformist churches in Wales UK, called ZION. Saw some in Cornwall too.

"

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

True.
Votes by age show that young people tend to vote right while older tend to vote left in the former GDR.

Germany has changed shape and size too many times in its history.

"

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

True.

Nothing unusual in Europe :spinner:

"

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

True.

Nothing unusual in Europe :spinner:

Germany more so.

"

-

Well, why is Austria more Nationalist, and Racist than Ireland?
Surely, Austria has more guilt for WW2 than Ireland, no?

East Germany voted in the Nazis more too, it appears.

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png

"

-

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png
That´s not about racism. Germans were sick of non-sovereignty. Many voted for the communists, too. Particularly angry were the Germans in their eastern Germany, don´t you think?

"

-

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png

You should just go back to Stormfront, you post with the exact same name there so you are the Stormfront Sobieski.

"

448px-Btw17linke.svg.png

Of course people aren't happy with what Kohl told them, he fucking lied, told them the sweet words they wanted to hear, just like Obama did, just like Trump did... nothing new there.

I'm not sure why you link identity with psyche, they're two very different things. Firstly, we're talking about the psyche of the WEST GERMANS here. Not the East Germans. The West's psyche has been one of guilt. The East's psyche isn't. That's what my argument is.

That the East votes more for die Linke is neither here nor there right now. The East was a Communist country and a lot of people could have got out before the wall went up, and those who got out would have been the right wingers, so it's hardly surprising a part far to the left does well in the former East Germany.

"

-

Yes, I know that perfectly well.

I also know that 40% of Concentration Camp commanders came from Austria and 25% of camp workers came from Austria and when Hitler walked back into his country, a lot of people cheered.

But the problem here is that we're not talking about where Hitler was from, we're talking about something THAT HAPPENED.

We're talking about West Germany taking on the guilt from the Nazis because they were controlled by the West, they were free to talk about such things and they found something abhorrent in what had happened.

Whereas the Austrians were basically told, and basically convinced themselves, that this had nothing to do with them. The Anschluss was the Germans taking over their country, a GERMAN Hitler taking over and supposedly forcing Austria to participate. We're also talking about the Soviets not bothering too much with Denazification other than making sure people were good Communists, and then not having the debates the West had over what had happened, because the Soviets didn't care. This wasn't about morals for them, it was about power and superiority.

For the West they realized Nazis made good anti-Communists, so they stopped the denazification process after the big fish got fried, but they didn't want true Nazism back, they wanted Nazi-lite, so they pushed the guilt, the West Germans also wanted to deal with their past.

That's what we're talking about, stick to the program.

"

-

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png

I'm not sure why you're comparing Austria with Ireland, I don't see the connection. Ireland is racist and nationalistic?

Northern Ireland has its problems, but the southern Ireland?

As for the voted pre-WW2, er.... what's that got to do with anything. A lot of people died, a lot of people were misplaced and a lot of people got out of there before the wall went up, so....

"

-

Yes, I know that perfectly well.

I also know that 40% of Concentration Camp commanders came from Austria and 25% of camp workers came from Austria and when Hitler walked back into his country, a lot of people cheered.

But the problem here is that we're not talking about where Hitler was from, we're talking about something THAT HAPPENED.

We're talking about West Germany taking on the guilt from the Nazis because they were controlled by the West, they were free to talk about such things and they found something abhorrent in what had happened.

Whereas the Austrians were basically told, and basically convinced themselves, that this had nothing to do with them. The Anschluss was the Germans taking over their country, a GERMAN Hitler taking over and supposedly forcing Austria to participate. We're also talking about the Soviets not bothering too much with Denazification other than making sure people were good Communists, and then not having the debates the West had over what had happened, because the Soviets didn't care. This wasn't about morals for them, it was about power and superiority.

For the West they realized Nazis made good anti-Communists, so they stopped the denazification process after the big fish got fried, but they didn't want true Nazism back, they wanted Nazi-lite, so they pushed the guilt, the West Germans also wanted to deal with their past.

That's what we're talking about, stick to the program.
The West Germans did not want to "deal with the past". And they were not forced to the way it is today. It´s not "dealing with the past", it is learning how evil Germany is. I was in a West German School and here is the official history:
1933: Big Bang
1933: Nazi take over
1933 - 1945: Holocaust

And you are wrong about East Germany, too. There were no Soviets, the GDR was not part of the USSR. In GDR, the indoctrination was even worse but maybe different, since the GDR had some parallels to the Third Reich, for example a government youth (FDJ - ask Merkel, she was a functionary in the FDJ*). Racism, however was none of those. The WWII mainly took place between Germany and Russia, the rest is peanuts. And the Soviets now were the big brother of the Germans.

*For example: Secretary for agitation and propaganda

"

-

NSDAP_Wahl_1933.png

I'm not sure why you're comparing Austria with Ireland, I don't see the connection. Ireland is racist and nationalistic?

Northern Ireland has its problems, but the southern Ireland?

As for the voted pre-WW2, er.... what's that got to do with anything. A lot of people died, a lot of people were misplaced and a lot of people got out of there before the wall went up, so....

I don't get the connection either. Unless he means the Irish Republic was sympathetic to Nazi Germany during WW2.

Forum List

Back