Get COVID in Nevada? Dem Gov Says: No Life-Saving Drugs For You

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
So I've heard enough from all you screeching Leftists telling us WE JUST WANT GRANDMA TO DIE if we want the economy to get going. Here's YOUR MAN taking life-saving drugs out of the hands of people who are going to be on ventilators and in medically-induced comas.

"Trump helped create a recent flurry of demand for the drugs when he announced last week that chloroquine “could be a game-changer” and that the FDA had approved it as treatment for coronavirus sufferers, which it has not. Trump also said hydroxychloroquine could be used in prevention.

But the country’s leading infectious-disease doctor, Anthony Fauci, said there is no substantive proof, at least yet, that either drug works in the battle against the deadly pandemic, only anecdotal information.

Sisolak’s order came a day after a Phoenix-area man died and his wife was in critical condition after taking an additive used to clean fish tanks called chloroquine phosphate, similar to the drug used to treat malaria."

Sounds like he wants to wait for medical experts to first confirm that it works. I don't see an issue with this.

"Trump helped create a recent flurry of demand for the drugs when he announced last week that chloroquine “could be a game-changer” and that the FDA had approved it as treatment for coronavirus sufferers, which it has not. Trump also said hydroxychloroquine could be used in prevention.

But the country’s leading infectious-disease doctor, Anthony Fauci, said there is no substantive proof, at least yet, that either drug works in the battle against the deadly pandemic, only anecdotal information.

Sisolak’s order came a day after a Phoenix-area man died and his wife was in critical condition after taking an additive used to clean fish tanks called chloroquine phosphate, similar to the drug used to treat malaria."

Sounds like he wants to wait for medical experts to first confirm that it works. I don't see an issue with this.

He just single-handedly took away the Leftist talking point, "If it saves one life"

Cretin.

He just single-handedly took away the Leftist talking point, "If it saves one life"

Cretin.

No idea what you're talking about.

He doesn't know if it saves lives or not until medical experts can confirm it instead of going by anecdotal information.

Cretin.

He doesn't know if it saves lives or not until medical experts can confirm it instead of going by anecdotal information.

Keep blowing smoke, you know this is terrible. And so do we.

Cretin.

Right. Because it makes no sense to verify that medications work before we make them available to the public.

That monster...

Cretin.

Right, because it makes no sense to verify that medications work before we make them available to the public.

That monster...

Here's how we know it's bad: by the end of today, tomorrow at the latest, he will retract this executive order, mark my words.

Cretin.

Right, because it makes no sense to verify that medications work before we make them available to the public.

That monster...

Here's how we know it's bad: by the end of today, tomorrow at the latest, he will retract this executive order, mark my words.

If medical professionals can verify that it works, sure he will. And that would be awesome.

Obviously the stuff cures and prevents malaria...so it perfectly safe, and it "works"... plus it has been 100% effective against the Chinese Kung Flu so far. What kind of sick fuck would deny someone the option to obtain the stuff rather than die in the waiting room of a hospital?

One couple........both idiots..........self medicating and die........and here is LOOK WHAT TRUMP DID.

No..........look what MASS HYSTERIA DID.............Which is what the entire world has been doing........

They WERE STUPID..........so NOW A STUPID GOVERNOR.........Bans a potential LIFE SAVER for Fear more DUMMIES will do this.

Only in America.........OMFG

stupid%2B3.jpg

So I've heard enough from all you screeching Leftists telling us WE JUST WANT GRANDMA TO DIE if we want the economy to get going. Here's YOUR MAN taking life-saving drugs out of the hands of people who are going to be on ventilators and in medically-induced comas.

So the Democrats are trying to increase their voter base of dead people again???

Last edited:
It is just fake propaganda. They are trying to have Pres.Trump to remove the regulations on approving vaccines. They want to inject into us unapproved product. Like GMO's. It only had a 90 days lab test on it. But after the 90 days. The lab rats start showing signs of tumors. But no ones is allow to do any test on their products, unless it is a university that they donate to.

5.gif

I remembered Cuomo was saying in the broadcast to those who has recovered from the virus without being treated. To donate their blood so that they can abstract their serum from it. Because they do not collect blood from contaminated people. They are looking only for someone with the serum.
But I believe that they want the serum to make a synthetic version so that they can patent it. And then kill and burn the donor so that they will be the only one that will have the ingredient for the serum.

Malaria drugs don't work and they've killed a few patients... but don't let that stop you.

Malaria drugs don't work and they've killed a few patients... but don't let that stop you.
Actually, stupidity killed them (Darwinism at it's finest)….

Forum List

Back