Get rid of TSA. Let the airlines set up their own checkpoints.

As always govt can't do anything - mainly because they don't even try. Govt workers know they can't be fired. Other companies hire security guards so why not the airlines.?
All of the above is bullshit.
Government employees have to perform to a certain standard or they get booted just like everyone else.
If the idea of hiring a security company appeals to you .
Then you should be aware that security companies hire the bottom of the barrel , lowest education level half wits imaginable.
You mean like the TSA, when they advertised for people on Pizza boxea? The TSA is not hiring the best and brightest either.

Government employees have to perform to a certain standard or they get booted just like everyone else.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Stop drinking cough medicine
Wow you're just as ignorant as these ass clowns!
My sister in law has been a human resources manager for riverside Co CA for nearly 20 years.
She does the hiring and firing .
fail.

Except they're rude fucks that fail more than 90% of the time.

It is not security...it is feel-good security theatre.

Which is why I want REAL Security in this country rather than the false Security we have now. Not just at airports, train stations, bus depots, etc.... I mean EVERYWHERE.
What is real Security?
Do mean like the contractors we use in Iraq and Afghanistan?

As always govt can't do anything - mainly because they don't even try. Govt workers know they can't be fired. Other companies hire security guards so why not the airlines.?
If the idea of hiring a security company appeals to you .
Then you should be aware that security companies hire the bottom of the barrel , lowest education level half wits imaginable.
You mean like the TSA, when they advertised for people on Pizza boxea? The TSA is not hiring the best and brightest either.
So how is the night shift at 7 11?

Which is why I want REAL Security in this country rather than the false Security we have now. Not just at airports, train stations, bus depots, etc.... I mean EVERYWHERE.

Nothing screams small government like a security officer in every garage and on every corner. lol

Nothing screams small government like a security officer in every garage and on every corner. lol
You forgot the pee pee possie.

What is real Security?

Real Security is The Assumption of Guilt until Proof of Innocence. It is also the requirement that citizens be able to provide verifiable proof of their identity immediately, at any time, for any reason.

What is real Security?

Real Security is The Assumption of Guilt until Proof of Innocence. It is also the requirement that citizens be able to provide verifiable proof of their identity immediately, at any time, for any reason.
Except that is the exact opposite of the American way of "Innocent until Proven Guilty.
So fuck you and your fascist ways

No thanks. I'll take my chances with the TSA. Also, I contract with the Government. Trust me, Government workers can be fired.

What is real Security?

No, he means like Stalin's USSR. Yes, he is that batshit.

What is real Security?

No, he means like Stalin's USSR. Yes, he is that batshit.
Thanks captain obvious!

TSA is yet another failed Big Gubmint Program designed to enrich bureaucrats at the expense of the public.

Forum List

Back