Get Used to It: Israel Is Here to Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israel became a " occupational Force" when the Arab Nations decided not to accept the 67 Borders or anything else concerning Israel's existence.

They initiate violence; Israel has the right to defend herself. Deal with it :clap2:
You can't burn the candle at both ends, it's either one or the other.

You can't be an "occupational force" 45 years ago and blame the initiation of violence on arabs not accepting the '67 borders and now, 45 years later, have that same "occupational force", who now rejects the '67 borders, still blame arabs for intitiating the violence, when they now accept the '67 borders.

The biggest thing I don't like about you fuckers, is this notion that you think you can have your cake and eat it too! And I'm the kind of mother-fucker, who'll shove that cake down your fuckin' mouth and out your ass! I despise hypocrites! Especially, arrogant, narcissistic, assholes like you! Not you personally, people like you.

Ya'll be cool...

Israel became a " occupational Force" when the Arab Nations decided not to accept the 67 Borders or anything else concerning Israel's existence.

They initiate violence; Israel has the right to defend herself. Deal with it :clap2:

You can't be an "occupational force" 45 years ago and blame the initiation of violence on arabs not accepting the '67 borders and now, 45 years later, have that same "occupational force", who now rejects the '67 borders, still blame arabs for intitiating the violence, when they now accept the '67 borders.

The biggest thing I don't like about you fuckers, is this notion that you think you can have your cake and eat it too! And I'm the kind of mother-fucker, who'll shove that cake down your fuckin' mouth and out your ass! I despise hypocrites! Especially, arrogant, narcissistic, assholes like you! Not you personally, people like you.

Ya'll be cool...

Loincloth, You sound like that blueberry pie eaten mother f**ker al sharpton. Here, have some pie and STFU...:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
But, you didn't answer my question !

What is a pre-emptive strike ?
I did answer your question.

It's illegal. A pre-emptive strike is illegal. That's the answer to your question.

Just because it's not the answer you were fishing for, doesn't not mean it is not an answer.

The Arabs initiated the 67 War. DE- NIAL is not the River. Syria increased shooting at Israel in the Golan Heights, Syria and Egypt started to form at Israel's borders increasing their Military, and sending the U.N. away. The big thing I don't like about you Mother fuckers is the Notion that you believe Israel has to give in to ALL of Abbas demands; The 67 Borders that were never accepted, No rights to E. Jerusalem, Land withing the " 67 Borders" linking Gaza to the W. Bank which they obviously never had before, and " Right of Return". You are right about one thing; You are a MOTHER FUCKER! A Pro- Palestinian MOTHER FUCKER I will shove your Hypocrisy down your Fuckin Mouth and out your ass ! I despise Hypocrites! Ask what Abbas is doing to " negotiate" and there is nobody home. I despise arrogant, narcissistic, Hypocritical , assholes like you ! :cuckoo: :clap2: :eek:

But, you didn't answer my question !

What is a pre-emptive strike ?
I did answer your question.

It's illegal. A pre-emptive strike is illegal. That's the answer to your question.

Just because it's not the answer you were fishing for, doesn't not mean it is not an answer.

http://Click here: http://digitalcommons.law.ggu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1100&context=annlsurvey

The Pro- Palestinian lies again. Just in case the link doesn't connect it's " The Legal Standards for a Pre- Emptive Strike" written by Olumide Obayemi :clap2:

The Arabs initiated the 67 War. DE- NIAL is not the River. Syria increased shooting at Israel in the Golan Heights, Syria and Egypt started to form at Israel's borders increasing their Military, and sending the U.N. away. The big thing I don't like about you Mother fuckers is the Notion that you believe Israel has to give in to ALL of Abbas demands; The 67 Borders that were never accepted, No rights to E. Jerusalem, Land withing the " 67 Borders" linking Gaza to the W. Bank which they obviously never had before, and " Right of Return". You are right about one thing; You are a MOTHER FUCKER! A Pro- Palestinian MOTHER FUCKER I will shove your Hypocrisy down your Fuckin Mouth and out your ass ! I despise Hypocrites! Ask what Abbas is doing to " negotiate" and there is nobody home. I despise arrogant, narcissistic, Hypocritical , assholes like you ! :cuckoo: :clap2: :eek:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/163683#.USqBB1dgPWg

Abbas Makes It Official: All of Israel is Palestine

The Fatah party, headed by Abbas, has made official what it has been saying more quietly and adopts a new logo: All of Israel as Palestine.

AAFont Size
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 12/30/2012, 9:09 AM

Abbas with map of 'Palestine'Palestine' in background

Israel news photo: Flash 90

The Fatah party, headed by Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, has made official what it has been saying quietly and has adopted a new logo showing all of Israel as Palestine.

The logo marks the 48th anniversary of the founding of Fatah by Yasser Arafat and includes a map with the PA flag and a map of Israel that appears to be a depiction of the black and white checkered kefiyah, a symbol of the violent intifada, and the slogan “the state and victory."

Palestine Media Watch (PMW) revealed that the official PA daily published the new official logo.

For the past year, official PA documents have increasingly shown Palestine as covering all of Israel, but this is the first time the Fatah party has placed the map on its logo.

PMW noted, “Other symbols central to Fatah ideology also appear in the logo, including a rifle and a key symbolizing the Palestinian claim of ownership to houses within Israel.”

The Arab media watchdog translated and published the article announcing the new logo:

"Senior Fatah official in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Rabah, stressed that the movement this year will hold a big, central rally in the Gaza Strip on the day of the 48th anniversary of the beginning of the Palestinian revolution.

“Rabah explained to Ma'an that the event will be held considering the atmosphere of reconciliation and unity that has prevailed in the Palestinian arena in the last few….

“The organizing committee for the 48th anniversary of the Fatah movement approved this year's main anniversary logo... [The rally] will take place in Gaza to mark the 48th anniversary of the modern Palestinian revolution under the slogan 'the state and the victory.'"

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) reacted to the new logo by urging “President Barack Obama, the European Union and the United Nations to condemn this outrage which reiterates the clear fact that Abbas and the Fatah/PA have no interest in peace with Israel, only its destruction.”

They accept the " 67 Borders?" Another Pro- Palestinian lie :clap2:

"Palestinian farmers face the brunt of Israel’s land confiscations, demolitions and water theft. Farmers that still have access to land and water face systematically implemented restrictions and violence.

"Israeli agricultural export companies such as Mehadrin and Hadiklaim are among the primary beneficiaries of the destruction of Palestinian agriculture, operating inside and exporting produce from illegal settlements using stolen Palestinian land and water and profiting from the siege on Gaza."

What happens when the "chosen people" run out of land and water west of the Jordan River to steal?
Maybe Moses knows?

Briefing: Farming Injustice ? International trade with Israeli agricultural companies and the destruction of Palestinian farming | BDSmovement.net

georgephillip, et al,

There is a huge truth here.

"Palestinian farmers face the brunt of Israel’s land confiscations, demolitions and water theft. Farmers that still have access to land and water face systematically implemented restrictions and violence.

"Israeli agricultural export companies such as Mehadrin and Hadiklaim are among the primary beneficiaries of the destruction of Palestinian agriculture, operating inside and exporting produce from illegal settlements using stolen Palestinian land and water and profiting from the siege on Gaza."

What happens when the "chosen people" run out of land and water west of the Jordan River to steal?
Maybe Moses knows?
(COMMENT)

The land and the water are all reasons and truths --- to be sure.

But the solution rests in how the Israelis approach these important issues and the changing the the perception held by the Palestinians relative to the Israeli as a benevolent administrator.

Most Respectfully,
R

Israel has never made a proper peace offer. I'll think of you when the nuke hits. :D

Not my fault if you have a problem with reading Comphrension. Abbas was offered almost everything he wanted. Typical Pro- Palestinian; To her a " proper offer" are the 67 Borders, giving up all rights to E. Jerusalem, and " Right of Return". It was in her prior post That will never happen. Still haven't " explained" why Israel should get " nuked" if Abbas doesn't get it all his way. BTW, what " land" is he giving up in his " offer?" lol :cuckoo: :eek: :cuckoo:

He'd let the occupying force keep some of their ill-gotten land.

What land is he " willing" for the Israelis to keep? He has clearly said several times 67 Borders or nothing. Take a course in reading Comphrension :cuckoo:

georgephillip, et al,

Maybe Moses knows?
(COMMENT)

But the solution rests in how the Israelis approach these important issues and the changing the the perception held by the Palestinians relative to the Israeli as a benevolent administrator.

Most Respectfully,
R
I'm getting a sense that Israel and the Arabs have painted themselves into corners from which there's little chance of any non-violent escape? Sizable segments of both populations indoctrinate their young to believe the "other" is a sub-human specie not worthy of any moral consideration. Neither appears capable of benevolence in any form. What happens when the oil runs out?

georgephillip, et al,

To a degree, this is probably very accurate. But, with some effort, it can be reversed.

Maybe Moses knows?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I'm getting a sense that Israel and the Arabs have painted themselves into corners from which there's little chance of any non-violent escape? Sizable segments of both populations indoctrinate their young to believe the "other" is a sub-human specie not worthy of any moral consideration. Neither appears capable of benevolence in any form. What happens when the oil runs out?
(COMMENT)

The Israelis have to come to a decision: Whether it is more economical and advantageous (essentially better) to set the conditions for the Occupied Territories to be exceptionally profitable and industrially/agriculturally sound - then to continuously spend on security measures that have no real return on the investment. The Israelis have to come out - thinking outside the box.

(EXAMPLEs)

• There are land problems that are (in part) driven by water problems. The question existential question is whether it would be more profitable to the two cultures in the long run if Israel were to build a series of "water desalinization" facilities that can be used to irrigate and provide potable supplies to the region. A "Blue-Green Project" for the benefit of all. The Israelis have to transform themselves from the military power in the region, to the monumental builders of the region, like the famous Pharaohs of ancient times, investing in huge construction projects that benefit all.
  • Nuclear or Geothermal Power: The Israelis build a series of either mini-power plants or geothermal turbines that provide extremely lost cost electrical energy to the Occupied Territories.
  • Improved Transportation Systems: The Israelis build an interlocking transportion system for both highway and rail to enhance the infrastructure for business opportunities.
  • Create and Economic free-zone: For all to use, create special economic zones connected to major hubs for the import and export of goods and services.

If you want to change the face of the conditions, which promote conflict, you have to replace it with something more valuable and envied.

Most Respectfully,
R

Not my fault if you have a problem with reading Comphrension. Abbas was offered almost everything he wanted. Typical Pro- Palestinian; To her a " proper offer" are the 67 Borders, giving up all rights to E. Jerusalem, and " Right of Return". It was in her prior post That will never happen. Still haven't " explained" why Israel should get " nuked" if Abbas doesn't get it all his way. BTW, what " land" is he giving up in his " offer?" lol :cuckoo: :eek: :cuckoo:

What land is he " willing" for the Israelis to keep? He has clearly said several times 67 Borders or nothing. Take a course in reading Comphrension :cuckoo:

Meaning he'd let them keep the 67 borders. Geez, were you really in an army? With a real gun?

Meaning he'd let them keep the 67 borders. Geez, were you really in an army? With a real gun?

You mean he's " negotiating" to let them keep the land that they are entitled to? lol Typical Pro- Palestinian Mentality :clap2:

http://Click here: Abbas Makes It Official: Israel is Arab Palestine - Inside Israel - News - Israel National News

Abbas Makes It Official: All of Israel is Palestine

The Fatah party, headed by Abbas, has made official what it has been saying more quietly and adopts a new logo: All of Israel as Palestine.

AAFont Size
By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu
First Publish: 12/30/2012, 9:09 AM

Abbas with map of 'Palestine'Palestine' in background

Israel news photo: Flash 90

The Fatah party, headed by Palestinian Authority Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, has made official what it has been saying quietly and has adopted a new logo showing all of Israel as Palestine.

The logo marks the 48th anniversary of the founding of Fatah by Yasser Arafat and includes a map with the PA flag and a map of Israel that appears to be a depiction of the black and white checkered kefiyah, a symbol of the violent intifada, and the slogan “the state and victory."

Palestine Media Watch (PMW) revealed that the official PA daily published the new official logo.

For the past year, official PA documents have increasingly shown Palestine as covering all of Israel, but this is the first time the Fatah party has placed the map on its logo.

PMW noted, “Other symbols central to Fatah ideology also appear in the logo, including a rifle and a key symbolizing the Palestinian claim of ownership to houses within Israel.”

The Arab media watchdog translated and published the article announcing the new logo:

"Senior Fatah official in the Gaza Strip, Yahya Rabah, stressed that the movement this year will hold a big, central rally in the Gaza Strip on the day of the 48th anniversary of the beginning of the Palestinian revolution.

“Rabah explained to Ma'an that the event will be held considering the atmosphere of reconciliation and unity that has prevailed in the Palestinian arena in the last few….

“The organizing committee for the 48th anniversary of the Fatah movement approved this year's main anniversary logo... [The rally] will take place in Gaza to mark the 48th anniversary of the modern Palestinian revolution under the slogan 'the state and the victory.'"

The Zionist Organization of America (ZOA) reacted to the new logo by urging “President Barack Obama, the European Union and the United Nations to condemn this outrage which reiterates the clear fact that Abbas and the Fatah/PA have no interest in peace with Israel, only its destruction.”

They accept the " 67 Borders?" Another Pro- Palestinian lie :clap2:

No link to copyrighted material

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back