Getting it straight; Pamela Geller is a nut.

How have we fallen so far in this country to people CONDEMNING this woman for exercising Her/ours FREEDOMS OF SPEECH without fear of being ATTACKED and KILLED?

snip:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Read more at I do not agree with what you have to say but I ll defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire at BrainyQuote

I'm not so much condemning her for having a voice, I'm on her ass for being reckless by knowingly inciting a bunch of assholes to violence.
And the alternative is that the assholes win because they become violent over someone drawing a cartoon. What will they decide to become violent over next? What other limits will be imposed on us because the Muslim extremist will become violent?

You certainly don't fix a mess like the near east by doing what she did.

my-winning-mohammad-contest-drawing.png

I do like this cartoon to a point, but I don't believe that this is an honest depiction of the way an overwhelming majority of people view Mohomid

How have we fallen so far in this country to people CONDEMNING this woman for exercising Her/ours FREEDOMS OF SPEECH without fear of being ATTACKED and KILLED?

snip:
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Voltaire

Read more at I do not agree with what you have to say but I ll defend to the death your right to say it. - Voltaire at BrainyQuote

I'm not so much condemning her for having a voice, I'm on her ass for being reckless by knowingly inciting a bunch of assholes to violence.
And the alternative is that the assholes win because they become violent over someone drawing a cartoon. What will they decide to become violent over next? What other limits will be imposed on us because the Muslim extremist will become violent?

You certainly don't fix a mess like the near east by doing what she did.
And we certainly don't fix the mess by taking orders from radical Muslims.

snip:

Voltaire

that is silly. in fact you are claiming that muslims are a DANGER TO SOCIETY-----according to your statement ---they should be forcibly institutionalized

I am speaking of the terrorist nut-jobs, not Muslims.

Should I condem all Christians, just because of a hand full of pedophiles? I'd rather not live and die by making generalizations about large groups of people.

terrorists are not 'nut-jobs' in muslim cultures----they are heros-----in fact the Garland texas jerk who was the son of a Pakistani father been LAUDED AS A HERO over there.
He is now a CELEBRATED personality. It would seem to me that in order to CELEBRATE the lump of scum---it would take more than a tiny little fringe . Of course, there is a remote possibility that some of the muslims in Pakistan do not agree that he died a HERO

Exactly...........funny how the left takes common cause with the muslim terrorists........blame the victims......if only they didn't draw those cartoons......and soon...if only she wore a veil and didn't antagonize that muslim rapist, and if only those gays, well...weren't gay when the muslims killed them....and on and on......

You don't back down to killers.....why.....? Because they will be encouraged to keep killing to keep you in line......

And since she is the only one over here with the balls to fight these assholes while the castrated American left bitches and moans about her, while they applaud The Book of Mormon, Piss Christ and all the other attacks on peaceful religions......they are cowards.......and attack Pamela Geller because they are terrified of muslims........

Where is the left taking "common cause" with terrorists? Link?

By condemning Pamela Geller......both think she was wrong to incite the terrorists.......
Both sides can be wrong, you know.

Stiffnecked Jew-bitch and wannabe amateur terrorists both wrong in this case.

Being rid of 2 out of 3 ain't a bad day's work though.

She is an atheist....

She is also a Jew.

Check her ancestry.

Genetically, she is a Jew.

SO WHAT!

We attack Pamela Geller for the same reason we attack the Westboro Baptists, David Duke, and others like that.
Because you are left wing idiots?

You support the Westboro Baptists and David Duke? That's certainly telling.
David Duke is fighting anti-white racism when no else will and when a major political party is actively defending and encouraging said anti-white racism under the guise of "tolerance"(like the idiot in the thread about Saida Grundy not only defending her clearly anti-white male quotes, but also calling white males who have problem with it "bigots" and losers). Until Democrats stop being nothing but a huge hate group white nationalists will always have the moral high ground.
The Westboro Baptist Church is one stupid family with absolutely no power other than what it was given by left wing Christianophobes who wanted to use them to prove there was a Evangelical Christian group even remotely as crazy as the average Muslim.

So, you enjoy being a cowardly, racist idiot? You really seem committed to it.
You have no clue what racism is, inbred troglodyte.

You can clearly see what happens when the West flaunts Muhammed cartoons in the faces of many Muslims.

We should stop immediately taunting them with things that are insulting to them.

For instance gay marriage, and related things like gay pride parades that openly flaunt gayness in the faces of everyone including Muslims who are offended by such disgusting behavior that is completely forbidden by their prophet and their god.

Why would the individuals in the gay community openly taunt, and openly condemn religions that forbid homosexuality, knowing they could easily bring the wrath of Islamic terrorists into our cities and neighborhoods ?
Why do they insist on a behavior that invites attacks and puts all Americans at risk ?

Cartoonists, Pamela Gellar, Gays, they are all the same.

GOD Bless Pamela Gellar....

We attack Pamela Geller for the same reason we attack the Westboro Baptists, David Duke, and others like that.

David Duke is fighting anti-white racism when no else will and when a major political party is actively defending and encouraging said anti-white racism under the guise of "tolerance"(like the idiot in the thread about Saida Grundy not only defending her clearly anti-white male quotes, but also calling white males who have problem with it "bigots" and losers). Until Democrats stop being nothing but a huge hate group white nationalists will always have the moral high ground.
The Westboro Baptist Church is one stupid family with absolutely no power other than what it was given by left wing Christianophobes who wanted to use them to prove there was a Evangelical Christian group even remotely as crazy as the average Muslim.

You have no clue what racism is...

It's right there for all to see in your every stupid, racist post, kid.

This is the winning picture. Now who is being a nut?

my-winning-mohammad-contest-drawing.png

IMO, this drawing is not hateful. It is not even distasteful. It should be much to do about nothing, but it's not because of radical Islamic terrorist, not because of the cartoonist. Let's put the blame where the blame belongs.
You should get a million "up" votes.

snip:

Voltaire

that is silly. in fact you are claiming that muslims are a DANGER TO SOCIETY-----according to your statement ---they should be forcibly institutionalized

Should I condem all Christians, just because of a hand full of pedophiles? I'd rather not live and die by making generalizations about large groups of people.
Pedophiles are born that way...

No moron, I have not racially attacked anyone and I have not used racial slurs anywhere.

YOU are the one who attacked me after I put a racist of shit in his place when they used Angel Gutierrez's quote(Gutierrez is a genocidal maniac), YOU are the problem.

No moron, I have not racially attacked anyone and I have not used racial slurs anywhere.

YOU are the one who attacked me after I put a racist of shit in his place when they used Angel Gutierrez's quote(Gutierrez is a genocidal maniac), YOU are the problem.

Too late to run from your posting history now, punk.

I am not running away from anything, I am putting your dumb ass in your place for being a mindless hypocritical scumbag.

Our leftist trash is using Geller as a pressure-valve to relieve their angst over Hillary self-destructing, Barry showing himself to be the muslim trojan horse we always knew he was, and the prospect of a GOP government for the next 12-16 years. A Jewish woman who reminds them of Sarah Palin, appearing on Fox News, trashing their beloved Mo appeasers is a perfect target for the screechers. :badgrin:

I am not running away from anything, ...

Then you admit to being a racist punk? Fine.

snip:

Voltaire

Pedophiles are born that way...

Ok and this is important, because....?

As the Texas story unfolds...once again it ends up being a left/right rock throwing contest rather than clear thinking people seeing it for what it is.
Beginning with the death of the two fanatics. Their death is on themselves. Let's also be clear about that. Any people shooting off automatic weapons in public places is most definitely suicidal.
But as for Geller? She is indefensible. She is a fanatical hate monger shrilling and shrieking out all kinds of loony claims on a daily basis. One shouldn't forget - she actually claimed Obama was an illegitimate child of Malcom X, who spent time in Pakistan where he became a muslim. Seriously.
The purpose of her "contest" was to incite anger. No other reason. Just to piss people off. And I have little doubt the whacky bitch is happy this happened. In put her in a spotlight where she loves to be.
So for those on the left - the death of the two fanatics? It's on them. 100%.
And those on the right - Pamela Geller is not someone to defend. She is a crazy nut who will only drag you into her world of insanity.

Poster uses the most strident terms for Ms Geller: "hate monger," "whacky bitch," "crazy nut," but can only muster a wimpy "fanatics" to describe the two Muslim terrorists.

iamwhatiseem. Yes, from here you seem spineless & sharia compliant.

Forum List

Back