GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally! / Trump in swing state Montana

Another GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally!​

Wonder who Photoshopped it? Wonder how much they were PAID to attend? Wonder how long they stayed after the celebrity entertainment was over?
BTW, genius, Phoenix is spelled with an 'oe'.

Harris bringing the energy.
I thought she just brought the cocaine and rubbers.

Another revved up and enormous crowd is lined up for a chance to be part of something special.
Four more years of the same as the past four years is something special?
Another Phoenix AZ Harris thread by a Harris supporter who can't even SPELL Phoenix. :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

No. . . really folks, WHO IS the "Special Guest?" And why are they keeping it so secret this time? I can't find out who it is. . .

Why do they want to keep it so secret this time? :dunno:

1723239963638.png

giphy.webp

Meanwhile Trump is in hotly contested Montana where his plane crashed today on the runway with someone he cant remember. The plane, the people on board, and all the glasses of water were unspilled and unhurt.

Trump waving at no body on his way out:

Video of the devastating crash.

Harris bringing the energy. Another revved up and enormous crowd is lined up for a chance to be part of something special. Meanwhile Bunker Boy Donald is MIA. Anyone see him recently?

This is great. I'm glad she had a big turn out

No. . . really folks, WHO IS the "Special Guest?" And why are they keeping it so secret this time? I can't find out who it is. . .

Why do they want to keep it so secret this time? :dunno:

View attachment 992865

giphy.webp

If KumSwalla isn't offering a paycheck to draw the "crowds", she's got to have a celebrity draw because she offers no entertainment value on her own.

GIANT crowd at Harris' Pheonix Rally!​

Odd:
  1. I finally looked at the video and only counted about a thousand people under a tent. Trump generally pulls in enough people to fill arenas and stadiums (20,000+) with almost as many again waiting outside. (30,000-40,000+)
  2. Almost everyone there was white and a woman. Practically no guys there. Didn't see a single minority. Now, I know you don't know what a woman is, but trust me.
  3. There was no indication of this being a Harris rally. I had to go back and upon close examination the second time, I think I saw 2-3 Harris/Walz signs being waved and they could have been photoshopped.
  4. Basically, a bunch of dumpy, fat, white broads all there only because they are sexists anxious just to see another dumpy, fat, black broad put in office. Like it'll do them any good. Maybe they hope Kammy will cut costs on Tampons?
  5. Where were all these stupid fat broads five years ago when Kammy had to drop out of the race due to zero support?

Forum List

Back