Gingrich. What a loser.

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
upload_2017-6-17_20-50-40.png

upload_2017-6-17_20-51-14.png

Tea Partiers Protest At White House: 'Hang The Lying Kenyan Traitor'

Newt Gingrich is less relevant than Sarah Palin. He left Congress in disgrace 20 years ago.

I can't be certain...but I doubt whether the OP has ever been Speaker of the House or had any job even close to that. :laugh:

I can't be certain...but I doubt whether the OP has ever been Speaker of the House or had any job even close to that. :laugh:

I wouldn't expect such high praise for Nancy Pelosi from you.
Someone was talking about Nancy?

I missed it.

that's because you're stupid. The other idiot was touting the accomplishment of being Speaker.

Nancy Pelosi was Speaker. I'm not even surprised you didn't know that.

I missed it.

that's because you're stupid. The other idiot was touting the accomplishment of being Speaker.

hilarious.

the conversation is about Gingrich, but as soon as his former position comes up. you deflect to a person that failed in that position.

pssst, Gingrich helped pass a balanced budget, Nancy shoved a failed healthcare plan down our throats.

Because she wanted to pass it before she read it.

I missed it.

hilarious.

the conversation is about Gingrich, but as soon as his former position comes up. you deflect to a person that failed in that position.

pssst, Gingrich helped pass a balanced budget, Nancy shoved a failed healthcare plan down our throats.

Pelosi once claimed the Catholic Church has only been against abortion for the past 50 years. The Catholic Church corrected her, pointing out it had been against abortion for over 1,800 years. Nancy claimed the Catholic Church was wrong and stood by her statement :laugh: and she's the highest ranking leader in the Dem party :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

Gingrich has lost his mind. He also said a President cannot be charged with obstruction of justice. What he forgot to mention was that obstruction of justice was one of the articles of impeachment against Clinton. And he voted for it.

I missed it.

hilarious.

I give John Kasich who was Chairman of the Ways and Means credit for that. Gingrich faced a rebellion from House conservatives because he was not following through on his promise of smaller government.

Forum List

Back