Ginsberg..."Her Mind is Shot"

I have a mental list of people who I wouldn't even piss on if I found them burning in a fire.... the list isn't all that long but she's on there at lest three times.

can you imagine if Nancy Pelosi was a judge? she would still be waiting to impeach president bush

How are those human rights working out in South Africa?
I can't wait for Trump to replace her with an arch-conservative.
Me neither. We lost Texas decision today...but what great hope for America's future. The Revolution of 2016 and the election of Donald J. Trump will change America forever. I am over the moon today with the good news. Have not been so happy since election night.
If we lost that decision it should be repealed. I want to hear why a bunch of judges think American Citizens do not have to comply with Federal Law.
So you are telling me I can choose not to pay my federal taxes?

Seems today's talking point directive to the haters has been to attack a well respected member of the US Supreme Court.

Keep in mind the Crazy Right Wing lies, tells half-truths, spreads rumors, posts innuendos and assassinates the character of everyone who is not a neo fascist authoritarian.
Well respected? What planet are you on?
Well, they do say that ugly building, hookers and politicians gain respect if they last long enough. Look at Jimmy Carter. Maybe we should extend that to SCJs.

Seems today's talking point directive to the haters has been to attack a well respected member of the US Supreme Court.

Keep in mind the Crazy Right Wing lies, tells half-truths, spreads rumors, posts innuendos and assassinates the character of everyone who is not a neo fascist authoritarian.

No longer well respected....long past the point of nutbaggery.

Darth Vader Ginsburg will probably have to be wheeled out of the court room on a gurney taking her last breath before she gives up her seat.

I have no problem with SCOTUS seats being permanent, but there ought to be a mandatory retirement age. She's past ANY usefulness.

I mean how old is the hag, 147?

Not so much her age but the fact that she's lost her mind. Of course, she's so far left leaning that she was never totally sane to begin with. When a judge can't even stay awake then it's time to force them to retire.

That's a lot of thanks/credit for lifting the injunction on the travel ban.
You guys are just plain mean and spiteful. I hope you all drown in your pablum when you're 90.

Darth Vader Ginsburg will probably have to be wheeled out of the court room on a gurney taking her last breath before she gives up her seat.

I have no problem with SCOTUS seats being permanent, but there ought to be a mandatory retirement age. She's past ANY usefulness.

I mean how old is the hag, 147?

Not so much her age but the fact that she's lost her mind. Of course, she's so far left leaning that she was never totally sane to begin with. When a judge can't even stay awake then it's time to force them to retire.

Force her? You've proved to be stupid, countless times. No one has suggested you should be forced not to post. In fact your stupidity as shown in this post of yours above, benefits my side of the aisle. Why would I want to censor you or other fools like you?

Last edited:

Oh the irony! Sigh....

sounds like you are pissed at anyone that doesn't want to lick the balls of Marx's corpse.

Oh the irony! Sigh....

sounds like you are pissed at anyone that doesn't want to lick the balls of Marx's corpse.

I suppose I must now include vulgar idiot-grams as part of the crazy right winger's tool box.

Oh the irony! Sigh....

I suppose I must now include vulgar idiot-grams as part of the crazy right winger's tool box.
You're just mad because it is accurate.

Oh the irony! Sigh....

Mad? Of course not. A post like yours is deserving of having a child's mouth washed out with soap. Of course I'd never abuse a child; someone like you could probably never learn from such an experience, and in your case bleach would be necessary.

Oh the irony! Sigh....

Mad? Of course not. A post like yours is deserving of having a child's mouth washed out with soap. Of course I'd never abuse a child; someone like you could probably never learn from such an experience, and in your case bleach would be necessary.
I am guessing you are still missing the irony of your first post. I gave you a couple of chances, but you still don't see it.

Force her? You've proved to be stupid, countless times. No one has suggested you should be forced not to post. In fact your stupidity as shown in this post of yours above, benefits my side of the aisle. Why would I want to censor you or other fools like you?

Ginsberg, is that you? Sorry to wake your crazy ass.

Forum List

Back