🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ginsberg Hospitalized

Golly that means no sleeping through arguments. Will she be wheeled in on a hospital bed so that she can participate? Will dimocraps demand that the business of the court be suspended in the interim?
Film at 11.
The court can operate with 8 while she recovers.
Say this ends her career. The eight will be just fine until sometime during the next senate.

sure, they could go with 8, but why would Trump wait? He will appoint his third SC justice in January and with the new senate majority, he/she will be confirmed easily.
The pure joy of watching the dims mess their drawers over his intransigence, followed by their reaction to his appointment.

My hope is that he appoints the chick from Notre Dame, Amy Barrett

Trump will get his third SC appointee, lib heads are already imploding.
2020 is a long way off. He may get 4 before then.

Hopefully, the Dems will try to undo the 2016 election with their new-found House control, and Trump can replace all aging constitutionalists with 35-year-olds. Trump's legacy could very well dominate the SCOTUS for decades at the expense of the communist democrats and their plans for revolution.

:laughing0301:

Trump will now have 2 more SC picks between this year. When Ginsberg leaves Thomas will be right behind her to make sure the balance conservative for a generation.

I bet Obama and Pelosi and Schumer wished retired sooner.
I would guess trump will have 2 maybe three more appointments, The two oldest can’t hang around for much longer, Thomas I’m sure is sick of being personally attacked every day for his personal views...

when she fell and passed out, i wonder if she was dreaming of when she was 5 years old and watching abe lincoln speaking on television over his thoughts of ending slavery

Trump will now have 2 more SC picks between this year. When Ginsberg leaves Thomas will be right behind her to make sure the balance conservative for a generation.

I would guess trump will have 2 maybe three more appointments, The two oldest can’t hang around for much longer, Thomas I’m sure is sick of being personally attacked every day for his personal views...

Not sure about a 3rd, but he is staring at 2 immediately.

I hate to see him go, but the timing would be perfect.

I can't remember exactly and I am too lazy to pull a direct quote, but Thomas said he wouldn't ever retire while a Democrat was in office.

how old is she again? was she around before electricity?

She's 85 years old, quite a bit younger than electricity but older than the ballpoint pen. ;)
I heard she owns the patent for fire.
She needs to own something that will keep her awake...
NA-SOTU_151421875865.jpg

isnt that company that makes that "Falling Button" product auditioning for a new elderly woman to fall down and cant get up?

My money is on Trump finding a youngish Jew who is somewhat to the right of himself.
I would not be opposed to that either, but remember, Trump hates Jews...even though his son-in-law is a Jew....but that don't count, because Kirshner is a "house Jew." He's an "Uncle Chaim." Jared is not down for the struggle.

Ginsburg should have resigned during the Obama years. I hope she stays on the Bench until 2020, but the people made their choice for the Senate a few days ago. C'est la vie.

Ginsburg should have resigned during the Obama years. I hope she stays on the Bench until 2020, but the people made their choice for the Senate a few days ago. C'est la vie.

If Obama and Schumer were smart they would have convinced her to retire.

The problem is that they are too smart for their own good and believed the conventional wisdom "that after the disaster that was W and the outstanding success that was Obama there was never going to be another Republican president in our lifetime".

That is why Obama did EOs and didn't go though Congress with things like DACA.

What I stated isn't being partisan. It is their Achilles heel.

Forum List

Back