Ginsburg Hospitalized.

She will probably die in her Supreme Court chair.

Apparently she's not smart enough to retire and at 85 she should.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo
Thank you doctor

Politics aside, Ginsburg is a frail 85 year old woman. If she were my mother, I would encourage her to retire and enjoy her remaining time with family.

Ginsburg will probably die in office

Jim Bunning said that years ago. Said it was imminent, that she'd be dead by 2010.

He's dead now.

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

Jo
Thank you doctor

Truly I'm not a doctor. Studying my Moniker closely. I do not hide the fact that I am a morbid asshole.

Having said that it gives me a certain amount of freedom from political predilection. Ginsburg is dying very rapidly. If you like I spent a great deal of time around sick and dying people You too would learn to read the signs even without a medical degree.

Jo

I read an article from a Washington insider that I should have quoted or copied because I can't find it now. They claim to have some evidence that Ginsburg actually does want to retire but has Nearly been threatened by the DNC who insist she must hang in until they regain power. If she has children and our family it could be she's concerned for them.

Frankly this is a disgrace. The poor thing looks so tired and sickly.

Jo

OP reminds me of a poster here who waltzed around with an avatar of Hillary Clinton with the caption, "She's too f'n old!". Soon as Hillary got challenged by an orange freak who's older than her, that thing oh-so-quietly disappeared.

"Must be convenient to cherrypick one's adversaries upon whom one wishes death according to their age" --- Chuck Grassley said that*.

* he didn't, but hey this is USMB. Facts are irrelevant.

I read an article from a Washington insider that I should have quoted or copied because I can't find it now. They claim to have some evidence that Ginsburg actually does want to retire but has Nearly been threatened by the DNC who insist she must hang in until they regain power. If she has children and our family it could be she's concerned for them.

Jo

Of course you did. "I read this thing". Yeah and "I know a guy".

Jo

Anonymous source.

Jo
I heard it told that she broke a couple of ribs....This is a bad enough injury for people half her age who can still heal relatively quickly....This is not good news for someone in their 80s.

Jo

Anonymous source.

Yep. Farts are like that. Nobody really knows where they come from.

Politics aside, Ginsburg is a frail 85 year old woman. If she were my mother, I would encourage her to retire and enjoy her remaining time with family.
How many politicians actually retire "early?"

Just recently McCain waited until "the end" to "retire."

If I'm not mistaken, that's the model for American politicians, no?

Thats how my Grandmother went.
Broke her hip but she was too frail to operate,she didnt last long after that.
Ribs are different than hips...she can still be mobile.

So you're saying she can still go to her Jazzercise workouts?
She's a tough lady. News reported this morning that she went home after falling and only decided hours later to go to the hospital just in case.......that's one badass lady! I've seen broken ribs keel big football players over.

Forum List

Back