Ginsburg Hospitalized.

Politics aside, Ginsburg is a frail 85 year old woman. If she were my mother, I would encourage her to retire and enjoy her remaining time with family.
How many politicians actually retire "early?"

Just recently McCain waited until "the end" to "retire."

If I'm not mistaken, that's the model for American politicians, no?

I certainly hope not. McCain was unable to fulfill his duties to his constituents, and stayed in the Senate merely to get revenge on Trump. Not very admirable, and not in the the interests of the public.

She will probably die in her Supreme Court chair.

Apparently she's not smart enough to retire and at 85 she should.

I read an article from a Washington insider that I should have quoted or copied because I can't find it now. They claim to have some evidence that Ginsburg actually does want to retire but has Nearly been threatened by the DNC who insist she must hang in until they regain power. If she has children and our family it could be she's concerned for them.

Frankly this is a disgrace. The poor thing looks so tired and sickly.

Jo

Of course you did. "I read this thing". Yeah and "I know a guy".
Anonymous source.

Yep. Farts are like that. Nobody really knows where they come from.
Let's choose not to believe it. Ruth is fine.

Politics aside, Ginsburg is a frail 85 year old woman. If she were my mother, I would encourage her to retire and enjoy her remaining time with family.
Frail? What makes her frail?

Her health. Jeebus. You really do not pay attention do you?

Ginsburg has had a series of health problems. She broke two ribs in a fall in 2012. She has had two prior bouts with cancer and had a stent implanted to open a blocked artery in 2014. She also was hospitalized after a bad reaction to medicine in 2009...

Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall

Thats how my Grandmother went.
Broke her hip but she was too frail to operate,she didnt last long after that.
Ribs are different than hips...she can still be mobile.

So you're saying she can still go to her Jazzercise workouts?
She's a tough lady. News reported this morning that she went home after falling and only decided hours later to go to the hospital just in case.......that's one badass lady! I've seen broken ribs keel big football players over.

Oh bullshit.
I've had broken ribs,while it's uncomfortable it's not that debilitating.

Breaking ribs from nothing more than a fall....Such an injury takes some serious blunt force trauma for normal healthy people half her age.

How many politicians actually retire "early?"

------------------------------ agree , the Esteemed and fake ' PUBLIC SERVICE ' is Easy Money and Perks and Authority over Americans for most PUBLIC SERVANTS Marc .

Look, you're a pedant yet dumber than a box of rocks, but do you consider Ginsburg a politician?
In your ferver to attack me, you're missing the forest for the trees.

Politics in the sense of American government power.

Relax dude, take a few deep breaths and have a warm glass of water.

Breaking ribs from nothing more than a fall....Such an injury takes some serious blunt force trauma for normal healthy people half her age.

Indeed. And she fell and broke 2 ribs in 2012. Her health is in decline and it is cruel of the Dems to encourage her to stay on the court just to spite Trump.

Indeed. And she fell and broke 2 ribs in 2012. Her health is in decline and it is cruel of the Dems to encourage her to stay on the court just to spite Trump.
She could have retired and secured the seat for a leftist nutjob for a generation....But her own ego kept her on the bench....It's because of this that I say that Thomas should retire after the next USSC session.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo

She can die where she wants as long as Buzzy G just dies. With that old bitch dead Trump can ram another judge threw. Then hopefully one more spot opens so he can get another judge on their to cancel out John Roberts vote and we got it made.

No way to know, period. She seems like a tough ol' broad, and I mean that in a good way.

The timing of this, though. Holy crap.
It’s funny how progressive don’t give a shit about her health… They only care about her politics.
SHe obviously is not well, it’s best if she hangs it up

Look, you're a pedant yet dumber than a box of rocks, but do you consider Ginsburg a politician?
In your ferver to attack me, you're missing the forest for the trees.

Politics in the sense of American government power.

Relax dude, take a few deep breaths and have a warm glass of water.
Warm water?! If you're going to try to look sharp, don't post drivel.

OP reminds me of a poster here who waltzed around with an avatar of Hillary Clinton with the caption, "She's too f'n old!". Soon as Hillary got challenged by an orange freak who's older than her, that thing oh-so-quietly disappeared.

"Must be convenient to cherrypick one's adversaries upon whom one wishes death according to their age" --- Chuck Grassley said that*.

* he didn't, but hey this is USMB. Facts are irrelevant.

Hillary almost died from attempt . Wish the old snatch died. As for Buzzy Gainsburger, the old bitch can't even hold her head up or speak a complete sentence.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo

She can die where she wants as long as Buzzy G just dies. With that old bitch dead Trump can ram another judge threw. Then hopefully one more spot opens so he can get another judge on their to cancel out John Roberts vote and we got it made.

Actually I shold change the title of the post to .. " When did Ginsberg die in office ? "

OP reminds me of a poster here who waltzed around with an avatar of Hillary Clinton with the caption, "She's too f'n old!". Soon as Hillary got challenged by an orange freak who's older than her, that thing oh-so-quietly disappeared.

"Must be convenient to cherrypick one's adversaries upon whom one wishes death according to their age" --- Chuck Grassley said that*.

* he didn't, but hey this is USMB. Facts are irrelevant.

Hillary almost died from attempt . Wish the old snatch died. As for Buzzy Gainsburger, the old bitch can't even hold her head up or speak a complete sentence.
Well least they can keep the each other company in the nursing home

Forum List

Back