Ginsburg Hospitalized.

Of course you did. "I read this thing". Yeah and "I know a guy".
Anonymous source.

Yep. Farts are like that. Nobody really knows where they come from.
Let's choose not to believe it. Ruth is fine.

Works for me, given the complete lack of any source in the post above yours.
Or the one above that.
She's 85 years old. She just fell and fractured some ribs.

For a prog, she's a healthy youngster.

This kind of thing often triggers a whole onslaught of other stuff when a person is beginning to fail. I'm guessing she won't even be back to work for real...oh sure they'll limo her back and forth but I think for all practical purposes...she's actually finished. I mean we're looking at weekend at Bernie's here.

JO

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo

Is that your dx. I really doubt the DNC is telling her to stay in, she wants to stay in the SC for fear of what another RWNJ would do to the court.

How many threads of conservatives gloating do we need?

Anonymous source.

Or the one above that.

This kind of thing often triggers a whole onslaught of other stuff when a person is beginning to fail. I'm guessing she won't even be back to work for real...oh sure they'll limo her back and forth but I think for all practical purposes...she's actually finished. I mean we're looking at weekend at Bernie's here.

JO
Yes, I've been through the process a few times. Usually they fall and break a hip. Then they're wheelchair bound and bedridden. Still, broken ribs take months to heal.

She will probably die in her Supreme Court chair.

Apparently she's not smart enough to retire and at 85 she should.

Why??

Wouldn't you want to retire before 85?? I sure as hell do.

Not as long as I'm able to work, she has worked hard all her life. I'm not sure if her husband is still alive, but she lives for the law.

Yeah...give credit where it is due...certainly we all owe her a debt of gratitude for her nearly tireless service...that job actually doesn't pay that well to be truthful. I was surprised at the limited salary they get...hell she could have gone into a private firm for literally ten times the money.

JO

Or the one above that.

85 is almost old enough to actually BE a Prog. :thup:
I think 87 is the mean average for them.

I make it more like 106.
They just look that old.

Or the one above that.

JO
Yes, I've been through the process a few times. Usually they fall and break a hip. Then they're wheelchair bound and bedridden. Still, broken ribs take months to heal.

It starts other things too....the healing process takes immense energy from the rest of the bodiy'systems...all the hidden internal problems that were about to happen now will happen....first the heart, then the kidneys, then the digestive tract.... I'm not hoping for it but I think it's shameful that she has not been politely encouraged by her own party to take some time for herself near the end of her life. This is just wrong. Power hungry fucks.

JO

How many threads of conservatives gloating do we need?
Not a conservative
have not seen any threads on this when posted
RBG is from just up the road from me
She has befriended my son over the last few weeks/months
and I wish her nothing but the best
Wow, you may have set the record for getting so much so wrong with the least amount of effort..good job

now I am gloating

Why??

Not as long as I'm able to work, she has worked hard all her life. I'm not sure if her husband is still alive, but she lives for the law.

Yeah...give credit where it is due...certainly we all owe her a debt of gratitude for her nearly tireless service...that job actually doesn't pay that well to be truthful. I was surprised at the limited salary they get...hell she could have gone into a private firm for literally ten times the money.

JO

Obviously she is not in it for the money. I have the upmost respect for her. In the doc she apparently was always kind of sober according to this:
CNN Films Presents: 'RBG' - CNN

Or the one above that.

JO

It starts other things too....the healing process takes immense energy from the rest of the bodiy'systems...all the hidden internal problems that were about to happen now will happen....first the heart, then the kidneys, then the digestive tract.... I'm not hoping for it but I think it's shameful that she has not been politely encouraged by her own party to take some time for herself near the end of her life. This is just wrong. Power hungry fucks.

JO
Pneumonia is a definite fear. Any cough or clearing of the throat will be excruciating.

They've probably got her so doped up she's making rulings on the Dred Scott case.

Or the one above that.

JO

JO
Pneumonia is a definite fear. Any cough or clearing of the throat will be excruciating.

They've probably got her so doped up she's making rulings on the Dred Scott case.

Yep if they're lucky she'll sign a federal court order making Trump's presidency illegal before she croaks.

JO

I'm sure you are all deeply concerned about her health, here's hoping she has many more great years.

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo

Wow. Politicizing/celebrating illness even before death. You wingers are fucking ghouls.

Why??

JO

Obviously she is not in it for the money. I have the upmost respect for her. In the doc she apparently was always kind of sober according to this:
CNN Films Presents: 'RBG' - CNN

I may not agree with her political philosophies....but I will add my voice to yours in that regard. I too have a deep respect for her many years of energetic service. I mean it's only right to admit to it.

JO

Forum List

Back