Ginsburg Hospitalized.

She is half dead already...she needs to be rolled into her chambers each morning where she sleeps all day and then they roll her home where she sleeps all night....
She can not dress herself or bath herself and can barely feed herself....

How many threads of conservatives gloating do we need?
Not a conservative
have not seen any threads on this when posted
RBG is from just up the road from me
She has befriended my son over the last few weeks/months
and I wish her nothing but the best
Wow, you may have set the record for getting so much so wrong with the least amount of effort..good job

now I am gloating

That’s why we call him wrongwinger.

She is half dead already...she needs to be rolled into her chambers each morning where she sleeps all day and then they roll her home where she sleeps all night....
She can not dress herself or bath herself and can barely feed herself....

If that is true then it is a complete and shameful scandal. She probably fell trying to get out of the wheel chair....

It occurs to me that the local STATE courts might have care and keeping jurisdiction in that event.

Her family needs to file an injunction with the local probate judges for her welfare.

JO

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fall in her office

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

You get to recognize it when you see it and realize sadly what it means.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

This is all going to happen very quickly.

Jo

Wow. Politicizing/celebrating illness even before death. You wingers are fucking ghouls.

Who is doing either of those things ... Elder abuser?
If she did fall out of her wheelchair...then who was supposed to be watching her? This is a case for the local probate judges and a care and keeping violation IMO.

JO

Years ago I worked at a State University hospital mostly in the intensive Care wards. it was there that I first became familiar with the term parkinsonian mask. That actually is a condition of muscle relaxation in the facial area that is a reliable precursor of death.

I look at Ruth bader Ginsburg I see it very loudly. I believe Ruth is being pressured to stay in ofgice by the DNC and not retire.
I believe they are responsible for what happens to her. This poor woman can barely stay awake she should be home on a completely different regimen that caters to her frail health.

Jo

Wow. Politicizing/celebrating illness even before death. You wingers are fucking ghouls.

who is doing either of those things ... Elder abuser?

JO

You are.

Jo

JO

You are.

OH? Where is that? I'm sure you have the exact words to display no? Or are you just another Bullshit artist?

Maybe we should impeach her to save her life.

I think what really needs to be done is to investigate whether or not she is just a totally put upon elder who is no longer able even to object to the treatment she is likely getting right now. I smell Elder Abuse...they need a local STATE CIRCUIT PROBATE judge to look into it.

If they are dressing her up, wheeling her around, and pretending that she is still going to work...that is Illegal. I'm beginning to think she is in a wheel chair all the time now and probably wasn't being watched when she tried to get out of it.

JO

How many threads of conservatives gloating do we need?
Not a conservative
have not seen any threads on this when posted
RBG is from just up the road from me
She has befriended my son over the last few weeks/months
and I wish her nothing but the best
Wow, you may have set the record for getting so much so wrong with the least amount of effort..good job

now I am gloating
See post number 7

Haven't seen a thread or post about this but it just came across the banner on the bottom of my TV that she fell and broke three ribs while in court...anyone else hear/read this?

Hoping it’s fatal. That would make libtards heads explode.
I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but if she can't discharge her duties as a jurist, she must resign. I believe that's constitutional.

Haven't seen a thread or post about this but it just came across the banner on the bottom of my TV that she fell and broke three ribs while in court...anyone else hear/read this?

I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but if she can't discharge her duties as a jurist, she must resign. I believe that's constitutional.

If I’m ever in such a condition that I can’t hold my own head up or walk without someone carrying me then I’m hoping someone rolled up and puts three bullets in my noggen. I’m not so sure she has the mental faculty to sit on the court. I mean shit, she can’t even work in her office alone. It’s her time.

Jo

JO

You are.

OH? Where is that? I'm sure you have the exact words to display no? Or are you just another Bullshit artist?

'OH? Where is that?' 'OH? Where is that?"

Don't play stupid, you fucking partisan ghoul. Pretending to wring your hands, offering up armchair medical advice and a prediction of mortality expiration is about as sincere as what comes out your Orange Virus' gaping maw. You're waiting for your 'side' to pick a partisan judge to replace her before the body is cold. You're a ghoul. You're feigned outrage is fake news as well.

I don't wish death on anyone (except terrorists and murderers), but the left will go batshit crazy if she cant perform her duties. If you thought the past two years were entertaining........you have seen nothing yet.

Some things only seem to observe normal, natural rules of mortality.

Why, already Democrats are drafting a gigantic spending bill to have an old drunk stuffed and animated! I hear that this time there's competition.....Disney vs. Google? Wow, I wonder which can contribute most to The Democrat Party to win such a competition.

Yep...and if you thought the Kavanaugh hearings were a left wing freak show....and they were......... that will pale in comparison to the violence and hate if she leaves that office while Trump has the ability to replace her with a real Justice....

I don't wish death on anyone (except terrorists and murderers), but the left will go batshit crazy if she cant perform her duties. If you thought the past two years were entertaining........you have seen nothing yet.
turns out the fall occurred in her office and not the court and the ribs are fractured not broken...she's a tough bird

Tough, but not very bright....

Forum List

Back