Ginsburg Hospitalized.

Haven't seen a thread or post about this but it just came across the banner on the bottom of my TV that she fell and broke three ribs while in court...anyone else hear/read this?
Y es she fell or passed out and broke 4 or five ribs. Got to be in major pain and needs oxy c. Hope she can find a Doctor willing to write it. The next step will pneumonia that what get the old folks after the fall. To bad a person has this happen.

Haven't seen a thread or post about this but it just came across the banner on the bottom of my TV that she fell and broke three ribs while in court...anyone else hear/read this?

Hoping it’s fatal. That would make libtards heads explode.
I wouldn't wish death on anyone, but if she can't discharge her duties as a jurist, she must resign. I believe that's constitutional.

If I’m ever in such a condition that I can’t hold my own head up or walk without someone carrying me then I’m hoping someone rolled up and puts three bullets in my noggen. I’m not so sure she has the mental faculty to sit on the court. I mean shit, she can’t even work in her office alone. It’s her time.
Make you a deal, a do you if you do me.

I don't wish death on anyone (except terrorists and murderers), but the left will go batshit crazy if she cant perform her duties. If you thought the past two years were entertaining........you have seen nothing yet.
turns out the fall occurred in her office and not the court and the ribs are fractured not broken...she's a tough bird
good to hear she's ok then

I'm sure you are all deeply concerned about her health, here's hoping she has many more great years.
As long as they're on the SC.

Or do you care so much for her health you think retirement is more appropriate.

Obviously she is doing what she wants to do.
You think she wants to fall down and break her ribs?

That is sick.

She has fallen before and has even had cancer a couple times and it didn't make her quit, its her life and obviously she loves the law and knows it well.

I'm sure you are all deeply concerned about her health, here's hoping she has many more great years.

That is sick.

She has fallen before and has even had cancer a couple times and it didn't make her quit, its her life and obviously she loves the law and knows it well.
NA-SOTU_151421875865.jpg

She's had colon cancer, pancreatic cancer. She really should call it quits, her brain can't pissibly be firing on all cylinders.

I heard she was trying to take the mic away from Jim Acosta and he shoved her to the ground!

Rude, Very Rude.

</sarcasm>

PS. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

How many threads of conservatives gloating do we need?
Not a conservative
have not seen any threads on this when posted
RBG is from just up the road from me
She has befriended my son over the last few weeks/months
and I wish her nothing but the best
Wow, you may have set the record for getting so much so wrong with the least amount of effort..good job

now I am gloating
See post number 7
Post number 7 has nothing to do with your crying initial post

Someone has to, You guys certainly are not... Politics are much more important to progressives

That is sick.

So we're only concerned enough about her health to hope she continues on the SC.

We're not at all concerned with her health.

Someone has to, You guys certainly are not... Politics are much more important to progressives

I'll bet her room is surrounded at the hospital to prevent anyone from seeing or hearing anything.
I wonder if she is even coherent?

JO

Forum List

Back