Ginscpy's everlasting gobstopper Beatles thread - 69 threads combined!

Never ever, not for love or money, would I have pictured you a metal head.

They are one of the most under rated bands of all time.

Not hard core metal. I can just as easily listen to classical or soft rock. I just like good instrumental. Especially when it produces emotions. Music can be powerful.

Not really.

One mans, no brainer is another mans, you're fulla shit.

More than likely any black members would pick MJ, even though he's also a pop artist.

Ok then, I'll plunge in.
I would have picked The Beatles hands down, but I don't consider them a rock group.
So, based purely on my uninformed and unexplainable definition of a rock group, and considering they are two of my favourite bands, I'd have to pick the Stones and The Who.

Beatles were bigger than a rock group. A cultural phenom.

Led Zep is overrated.

Just like their signature song Stairway To Heaven.

Yes in the early 70s (albums The Yes Album, Fragile, Close to the Edge) are my favorite albums of all time by anyone. I don't like any of their albums after Tomato.

I don't understand that myth that The Beatles never played hard rock..

WHAT DO YOU CALL "I AM THE WALRUS"?????

I never did understand all the underwear throwing and fainting. I wonder if the Beatles had that problem too.

Abbey Rood Rooftop concert in 1969

Even the Bobbies were fans

Best ever concert not close

Let It Be was the #3 song in 1970.

Which was number 1??????????????

Close To You by The Carpenters

Which rock group was the greatest, most influential, talented etc etc etc off all-time?
Greatest? probably the Stones or Zeppelin.
Most influential? The Beatles.
Most Talented? Cream
Etc etc etc? Beach Boys

I am not sure that JFK was very aware of the Beatles - were big across the pond but still unknown in America in 1963

I don't understand that myth that The Beatles never played hard rock..

WHAT DO YOU CALL "I AM THE WALRUS"?????

They were a mop top band for krist sake

They played bubble gum rock then hippie music, then pop music. At no point were they a hard rock, let alone a rock band.

Forum List

Back