Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpKot27qbyw]Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets - YouTube[/ame]

My uncle's sister-in-law's brother's son's girlfriend's cousin said it was aliens...

Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets!

Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets - YouTube

so if someone is a crazy conspiracy theorist, we should give credence to their ravings?

Hey, HillBillyJilly, you ever think it's simply CNN TRYING to recover some of it's viewership, as the Ft. Hood shooting fades away.... The Clinton News Network, has to do something before it starts on the HILLARY CLINTON ALL THE TIME coverage.... they have to wait for her to say she's running!:cuckoo:

Girlfriend Of Passenger On Flight 370 Says A Family Member Saying Plane Was Followed By Fighter Jets - YouTube

so if someone is a crazy conspiracy theorist, we should give credence to their ravings?

Hey, HillBillyJilly, you ever think it's simply CNN TRYING to recover some of it's viewership, as the Ft. Hood shooting fades away.... The Clinton News Network, has to do something before it starts on the HILLARY CLINTON ALL THE TIME coverage.... they have to wait for her to say she's running!:cuckoo:

then why repost it and give it more attention?

If it's a repost, I missed the original....But CNN needs this plane story for their ratings, and when they have supposed reporters actually suggesting it might have gone into a black hole, or aliens took it, or perhaps they flew into a Bermuda Triangle area, one has to chuckle at their dementia!

If it's a repost, I missed the original....But CNN needs this plane story for their ratings, and when they have supposed reporters actually suggesting it might have gone into a black hole, or aliens took it, or perhaps they flew into a Bermuda Triangle area, one has to chuckle at their dementia!

i meant repost from cnn...or reprint might be more accurate

It's true--I followed it for quite some time til my arms got tired from flappin.

hillbilly jilly? um... not so much.

and the answer is .... no.

but thanks for the wacko take on things.

hillbilly jilly? um... not so much.

and the answer is .... no.

but thanks for the wacko take on things.

BUT, I didn't rant about Kentucky, when the topic was Oklahoma! Moron!

eh--This must be the woman that keeps saying--'I think they are still alive'?

At a time of profound grief--I hate to criticize anyone but I cannot share her ideas.

If Malaysia 'must be blamed'--that can come later. I potentially see 'enough blame to go around'--cannot begin to speculate all the things that should or should not have been done.

Certain I will be kept advised of any and all shortcomings.

Waiting for the US bashing to start--you know someone must have 'proof' that the US engineered this tragedy--for reasons 'the rest of us' lack the mental acuity to understand.

As long as we are 'thinking outside the box'--cough--I posted this in another thread.

~~~~~~~~
tossing this in--no idea of the credibility of the source.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onfirm-HAVE-signals-consistent-black-box.html

you have to scroll and scroll and scroll to find this at the bottom of the article. fwiw.

<A new report suggesting that the missing flight MH370 deliberately circled around Indonesian air space after it vanished appears to lend credibility to an earlier claim that the jet was hijacked.

CNN reported that it had been told that the Boeing 777 might have flown around Indonesian air space on the night it vanished in what could have been a deliberate attempt to avoid radar detection.

That new report tends to support an anonymous email received by the Daily Mail last week - from what is believed to be a Malaysian government source - in which it was claimed that the aircraft had been hijacked and the pilots were told to circle around an area 'near Malaysia' while negotiations with the hijackers were carried out.

According to the email received by the Mail the hijackers demanded that a five year jail sentence imposed on Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim be lifted - and while negotiations were being carried out the plane was ordered to fly around near Malaysia and Indonesia for five hours.>

some sort of theory--better than the 'pilot went insane'.

~~~
<Although the email cannot be verified and the claimed government source has not been identified, its contents tend to fit in with separate information now received by CNN.

The writer, who corresponded in Chinese, said in the translation that if an agreement was reached for the jail sentence to be lifted, the aircraft would be allowed to land safely.
But if, after five hours no agreement was reached, 'the plane will be destroyed'.
The source said in the email that although the aircraft's main communication system had been closed down, negotiations continued through what the writer said was an 'internal communication channel.'
According to the source, the government took five hours to declare the loss of the plane because that was when the negotiation time ran out and when officials realised the aircraft could not stay in the air any longer.
During those five hours, said the writer, 'the plane was always flying around the Malaysian area.'
The Boeing company said later that the jet would have been able to stay in the air for a few hours more than the five hours referred to in the email.
Although both the CNN report and the email received by the Mail have come from unidentified sources, the claims in both tend to agree on one major point - that MH370 circled around the Malaysian-Indonesian area before, as pings from the bottom of the sea suggest, it finally flew out into the Indian Ocean where it ran out of fuel.

He said that China also reported seeing white objects floating in the sea 55 miles from where the ping was detected.>

Last edited:

Forum List

Back