Girls falsely accuse classmate of rape because they don't like him.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

How do we find s balance?

Rape kits.
They give an actual true representation as to whether the victim was sexually assaulted.
Barring that they need something other than her testimony.

Rape kits are only good if it was a rape/sexual intercourse.. Doesn't count for being improperly groped or any other touching or assault that is sexual in nature.

Unfortunately sometimes it is only he said/she said.

thankfully in this case the girls did confess to lying. Karma does have a way of making things right in the end.

The school & district are ultimately in the wrong by not punishing the girls. And what they don't see is that by their own admission......'to provide a safe learning environment for all students' and they failed to do so for the boy.

Lets not go full retard.....

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.

“[The teen] was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false,” the suit says, identifying the boy as “T.F.”

His family’s lawyer, Craig Fishman, told the Tribune-Review that he also suffered from severe bullying and “gender bias.”

“(T.F.) was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying,” Fishman said. “Once the allegations were proven false, they really didn’t care one bit about T.F. and there has been absolutely no repercussions against the girls.” "

Libs support this. THey act as though it does not happen. THey ridicule us for even speaking out about it.

They are vile scum.

I haven't seen anyone support false accusations of rape. I haven't even seen anyone who claimed it does not happen.

But if you think it happens more than actual rapes, you are delusional.

If you have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, there is a lot of noise that the boy is in danger. But he has less than a 0.001% chance of being accused of rape. Your daughter has a 25% chance of being sexually assaulted.
Sorry wrong.

There is no evidence of any kind that shows false accusations happen less than real rape.

Your odds are not based on reality.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

Rape kits.
They give an actual true representation as to whether the victim was sexually assaulted.

Rape kits are only good if it was a rape/sexual intercourse.. Doesn't count for being improperly groped or any other touching or assault that is sexual in nature.

thankfully in this case the girls did confess to lying. Karma does have a way of making things right in the end.

The school & district are ultimately in the wrong by not punishing the girls. And what they don't see is that by their own admission......'to provide a safe learning environment for all students' and they failed to do so for the boy.

Nope not at all...…..there's a thousand ways for boys/men to be sexual aggressors that victimize women.

Don't tell me you forgot about Kavanaugh waving his penis in someone's face? :rolleyes:

Rape kits.

Nope not at all...…..there's a thousand ways for boys/men to be sexual aggressors that victimize women.

Don't tell me you forgot about Kavanaugh waving his penis in someone's face? :rolleyes:

You have film ?

Rape kits.

You have film ?

Film for what????

Rape kits.

You have film ?

Film for what????

To back up the claim he waved his dick in someone's face ?

You have film ?

Film for what????

Oh for goodness sake......I was and am glad Kavanaugh is in and have been on his side all along.

I had been trying to point out to another poster, that a rape kit doesn't always cover every possible 'sexual' innuendo.

In this thread, I support the boy in this case and think the girls should be punished, but the school & district have failed to do so and have failed to 'protect' all students as they claim (or else the boy wouldn't have been falsely accused because the girls didn't like him)

You have film ?

Film for what????

Oh for goodness sake......I was and am glad Kavanaugh is in and have been on his side all along.

I had been trying to point out to another poster, that a rape kit doesn't always cover every possible 'sexual' innuendo.

In this thread, I support the boy in this case and think the girls should be punished, but the school & district have failed to do so and have failed to 'protect' all students as they claim (or else the boy wouldn't have been falsely accused because the girls didn't like him)

O.K.

Thanks for the additional insight.

Rape kits.

Allegedly waved it in her face.

With absolutely zero corroborating evidence.

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.

“[The teen] was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false,” the suit says, identifying the boy as “T.F.”

His family’s lawyer, Craig Fishman, told the Tribune-Review that he also suffered from severe bullying and “gender bias.”

“(T.F.) was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying,” Fishman said. “Once the allegations were proven false, they really didn’t care one bit about T.F. and there has been absolutely no repercussions against the girls.” "

Libs support this. THey act as though it does not happen. THey ridicule us for even speaking out about it.

They are vile scum.

I haven't seen anyone support false accusations of rape. I haven't even seen anyone who claimed it does not happen.

If you have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, there is a lot of noise that the boy is in danger. But he has less than a 0.001% chance of being accused of rape. Your daughter has a 25% chance of being sexually assaulted.
Sorry wrong.

There is no evidence of any kind that shows false accusations happen less than real rape.

Almost No One Is Falsely Accused of Rape
"One commonly cited figure holds that 5 percent of rape allegations are found to be false, but that figure paints a very incomplete picture, says Belknap. Typically, this figure comes from studies done on college students, an estimated 95 percent of whom do not report their assaults to police. Overall, an estimated 8 to 10 percent of women are thought to report their rapes to the police, which means that — at the very highest — we can infer that 90 percent of rapes go unreported, says Belknap. Obviously, only those rapes that are reported in the first place can be considered falsely reported, so that 5 percent figure only applies to 10 percent (at most) of rapes that occur. This puts the actual false allegation figure closer to 0.5 percent."

Myths and Facts

MAAN » Myths about false accusation

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/rape-allegations-fabricated/

They are vile scum.

Sorry wrong.

"One commonly cited figure holds that 5 percent of rape allegations are found to be false, but that figure paints a very incomplete picture, says Belknap. Typically, this figure comes from studies done on college students, an estimated 95 percent of whom do not report their assaults to police. Overall, an estimated 8 to 10 percent of women are thought to report their rapes to the police, which means that — at the very highest — we can infer that 90 percent of rapes go unreported, says Belknap. Obviously, only those rapes that are reported in the first place can be considered falsely reported, so that 5 percent figure only applies to 10 percent (at most) of rapes that occur. This puts the actual false allegation figure closer to 0.5 percent."

Myths and Facts

Thank for proving my point.

What you have shown is ideological misinterpretatio of facts.

We know a small percentage of accusation are false. Depending on which source you cite the numbers go from 2 to 10 %.

On the other hand we know a small percentage end up with a conviction which would make them true accusations.

The rest is a vast unknown. We do not know if the vast majority are true or false and there is no way to make a determination one way or the other.

This is why there is no evidence of any kind that true accusations out number false.

The problem is even worse for unreported sccusations which have a huge host of problems with making accurate estimates.

The simple fact is that it is very easy to make false accusations and typically it is easy to get away with making them. Although this may be changing as it should in that there seems to be greater effort to prosecute false accusations.

Either way the danger is as great for boys and men to be victims of such lies as it is for girls and women to be attacked.

They are vile scum.

Sorry wrong.

Myths and Facts

We know a small percentage of accusation are false. Depending on which source you cite the numbers go from 2 to 10 %.

On the other hand we know a small percentage end up with a conviction which would make them true accusations.

The rest is a vast unknown. We do not know if the vast majority are true or false and there is no way to make a determination one way or the other.

This is why there is no evidence of any kind that true accusations out number false.

The problem is even worse for unreported sccusations which have a huge host of problems with making accurate estimates.

The simple fact is that it is very easy to make false accusations and typically it is easy to get away with making them. Although this may be changing as it should in that there seems to be greater effort to prosecute false accusations.

Either way the danger is as great for boys and men to be victims of such lies as it is for girls and women to be attacked.

Funny, you dismiss evidence and ignore studies showing my numbers to be accurate.

And the only evidence you have to back your claim that there is no evidence that false accusations are as common as actual rapes is because you say so.

Come back when you have some basis for your misogyny.

They are vile scum.

Sorry wrong.

Myths and Facts

Funny, you dismiss evidence and ignore studies showing my numbers to be accurate.

And the only evidence you have to back your claim that there is no evidence that false accusations are as common as actual rapes is because you say so.

No it is you ignoring evidence or the lack thereof.

The studies you cite prove me correct they do not prove you correct

I have never claimed that false accusations out number true accusations. You and many others have claimed the opposite and you have NO evidence of any kind to support your claim.

Once again the truth or false hood of the VAST majority of accusations is unknown. That is absolute fact which none of your sources shows any evidence to dispute.

Your sources acknowledge that a small percentage are PROVEN to be false. All of your sources then assume that the rest of the sccusations are true.

This is as stupid as someone assuming all unproven accusations are false.

It is intentionally misleading and ignorant of facts.

They are vile scum.

Sorry wrong.

Myths and Facts

One cannot provide evidence that there is no evidence.

If there is evience proving me wrong it is on you to provide it and so far you have provided no evidence proving me wrong.

You are also liar and a coward when you call me misogynistic. Nothing I have said is remotely misogynistic so put up shut up.

Rape kits.
No, they don't...they give a representation as to whether the accuser has sex.

School officials sweep it under the rug once the truth becomes known.

School under fire for turning blind eye to female students’ false sex assault allegations

It could be argued that a false rape accusation should carry the same consequences as rape. I would think women would be most bothered by other women who falsely accuse. After all, the more cases of false accusations there are, the more likely real vict8ms won’t be believed.
It should have the same penalty as rape, PLUS the penalty for perjury.

Rape kits.
No, they don't...they give a representation as to whether the accuser has sex.

It will indicate who screwed her which makes an investigation much easier

Forum List

Back