Girls falsely accuse classmate of rape because they don't like him.

`
Any and all false accusations should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
How do you distinguish between a false accusation and an unproven one?
Sometimes there will be evidence an allegation is false.
Of course. Who said otherwise? What I am pointing out is that you are saying that one should not make an accusation without evidence. But many times a crime has been committed but it can’t be proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

So what do you suggest to someone believes him/herself to be a victim of a sexual crime but does not have any real evidence? My suggestion would be to report it to the police so they can investigate it and look for evidence.

You have already stated there should not be an accusation without evidence.

No one has said any such thing and you know it.
That’s exactly what has been said:
A lack of evidence should mean you don’t get to destroy a man/boys life and that of his family’s- as with other alleged crimes.
And you in your very response:
Under no circumstance should an unproven allegation be permitted to destroy anyone's life.
How is that not saying don’t make an accusation unless you know there will be enough evidence for a conviction?
I realize this is beyond your ability to grasp, but to make an accusation, you MUST be able to provide specific details against a known pattern of behavior OR you must be able to provide corroboration that is credible. If neither of those things can be provided, then the accuser needs to charged, particularly if they are bringing these accusations decades later for the purpose of affecting a political outcome.

I'll state this one more time. NO ONE has said any such thing. YOUR spin is at best a twisted and partisan alteration of other statements.

Is not Common Law clear? No evidence, no witness, no case.
False witness = crime.
I saw a lot of it, some true, some failure to pay, some just get even. Never saw a liar get jail time, but did see one family get sued for big bucks. One of them was even examined and found unable to have sex. I have not idea how that was possible. Jail time is a good idea.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

How do we find s balance?

You teach girls or women not to put themselves in situations where they can assaulted with no witnesses.
------------------------------- Well thats ok with me but then the femi nazis will say that they should be able to do everything that a man can do . And then if you point out that the woman was raped because she was hanging in a bad area you'll be accused of ' blaming the victim ' when the victim should be blamed .

A lack of evidence should mean you don’t get to destroy a man/boys life and that of his family’s- as with other alleged crimes.
Under no circumstance should an unproven allegation be permitted to destroy anyone's life.
How is that not saying don’t make an accusation unless you know there will be enough evidence for a conviction?
I realize this is beyond your ability to grasp, but to make an accusation, you MUST be able to provide specific details against a known pattern of behavior OR you must be able to provide corroboration that is credible.
Yes, I understood that. And i disagree. I think that if you are a victim of a sexual crime you should report it. You might not have evidence or corroboration, but that does not mean that a police investigation won’t find any. You are completely discounting that. In addition, if you do report it, even if ultimately there isn’t strong enough evidence, you have established the pattern of behavior for future victims.

If neither of those things can be provided, then the accuser needs to charged,
So, a person who is sexually assaulted, and cannot be sure if any witnesses can add anything useful, and does not already know in full what evidence a police investigation might find, should not port it to the police or anyone else? And if the victim does report it and cannot substantiate it (again, without any police investigation) the that person should be charged with...you don’t actually say with what. I note that you don’r Require any evince or corroboration or pattern of behavior in this case.

I'll state this one more time. NO ONE has said any such thing. YOUR spin is at best a twisted and partisan alteration of other statements.
How have I misrepresented your position?
You do NOT mention any police investigation and are requiring, before reporting to the police that the accuser already have “specific details against a known pattern of behavior,” or “corroboration that is credible.” I am saying that a person might not know if such evidence might be found.

What specifically do you think I have altered or twisted? I am going directly off of what you are saying.

Last edited:
So you are saying people and their families should have their lives destroyed when there’s no evidence whatsoever you ever did what you’re accused of?

So you are saying people and their families should have their lives destroyed when there’s no evidence whatsoever you ever did what you’re accused of?
No. I am saying that you can’t know all the evidence until after an investigation, which can’t take place without reporting the crime. I am saying that the burden on the accuser being suggested here would make people even more reluctant to report. And I don’t particularly care if someone who is guilty of sexual assault or rape has his life destroyed.

I also am saying that anyone who does make a false claim should be severely punished. But onlly if there is actual proof. Just because someone can’t prove a crime does not mean they are lying.

think that if you are a victim of a sexual crime you should report it. You might not have evidence or corroboration, but that does not mean that a police investigation won’t find any.

Provided you report in a timely manner, AND NOT 36 YEARS LATER!
Statute of limitations is usually a lot shorter than that, so of course. There’s little point in making an accusation if it can’t be acted upon.

I’m curious why you bring that up though. It doesn’t have anything to do with the OP and I certainly never said waiting decades was ok.

think that if you are a victim of a sexual crime you should report it. You might not have evidence or corroboration, but that does not mean that a police investigation won’t find any.

--------------------------------- problem is TIMELY MANNER i guess . My opinion is its gotta be a Doctor or Science recommended time period and girls and women oughta be taught time limits and things to avoid like bathing in school and other places Tilly .

No. I am saying that you can’t know all the evidence until after an investigation, which can’t take place without reporting the crime. I am saying that the burden on the accuser being suggested here would make people even more reluctant to report. And I don’t particularly care if someone who is guilty of sexual assault or rape has his life destroyed.

I also am saying that anyone who does make a false claim should be severely punished. But onlly if there is actual proof. Just because someone can’t prove a crime does not mean they are lying.
Yes, but you understand proof is required, right. Ergo, you cannot destroy a person and their families lives with no proof, right?

Statute of limitations is usually a lot shorter than that, so of course. There’s little point in making an accusation if it can’t be acted upon.

I’m curious why you bring that up though. It doesn’t have anything to do with the OP and I certainly never said waiting decades was ok.
I would think it’s obvious why I brought it up.
Do you live under a rock?

Yes, but you understand proof is required, right.
For a conviction, not in order to make a report, not even for an indictment.

You are demanding that there be enough evidence to prove guilt before the police even investigate.

Ergo, you cannot destroy a person and their families lives with no proof, right?
Do you really think the victim of a sexual assault should be concerned about ruining the attackers life? You do realize that is s method sexual predators use on children: “You don’t want Daddy/Uncle/family friend to get in trouble, do you?” And also no one will believe you because you can’t prove anything.”

And what do you think we have criminal investigators for? It is the job of the police to investigate and find evidence, not the victim’s

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.

“[The teen] was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false,” the suit says, identifying the boy as “T.F.”

His family’s lawyer, Craig Fishman, told the Tribune-Review that he also suffered from severe bullying and “gender bias.”

“(T.F.) was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying,” Fishman said. “Once the allegations were proven false, they really didn’t care one bit about T.F. and there has been absolutely no repercussions against the girls.” "

Libs support this. THey act as though it does not happen. THey ridicule us for even speaking out about it.

They are vile scum.

I haven't seen anyone support false accusations of rape. I haven't even seen anyone who claimed it does not happen.

But if you think it happens more than actual rapes, you are delusional.

If you have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, there is a lot of noise that the boy is in danger. But he has less than a 0.001% chance of being accused of rape. Your daughter has a 25% chance of being sexually assaulted.

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.

“[The teen] was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false,” the suit says, identifying the boy as “T.F.”

His family’s lawyer, Craig Fishman, told the Tribune-Review that he also suffered from severe bullying and “gender bias.”

“(T.F.) was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying,” Fishman said. “Once the allegations were proven false, they really didn’t care one bit about T.F. and there has been absolutely no repercussions against the girls.” "

Libs support this. THey act as though it does not happen. THey ridicule us for even speaking out about it.

They are vile scum.

I haven't seen anyone support false accusations of rape. I haven't even seen anyone who claimed it does not happen.

If you have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, there is a lot of noise that the boy is in danger. But he has less than a 0.001% chance of being accused of rape. Your daughter has a 25% chance of being sexually assaulted.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

You teach girls or women not to put themselves in situations where they can assaulted with no witnesses.
------------------------------- Well thats ok with me but then the femi nazis will say that they should be able to do everything that a man can do . And then if you point out that the woman was raped because she was hanging in a bad area you'll be accused of ' blaming the victim ' when the victim should be blamed .

I won't blame the victim.

I'll simply point out that it becomes a he said she said.....and if can't be proven, I have no sympathy for someone who comes forward and accuses with no verifiable proof.

It's not that women are wrong.....but it sure seems silly to put yourself in a situation where a guy can get at you and you can't do anything about it.

Except come forward and draw the fire of those who don't like what you did.

They are vile scum.

So these 25% are being assaulted by a very slim part of the population ?

They are vile scum.

Out of that 25% how many come forward ?

How many are able to get convictions ?

Sickening. What else would we expect from a liberal education system and a liberal dominated media that promotes vapid feminism and attacks on men.
So...you will now encourage people to completely ignore any women/girls going to their parents, teachers, mentors, or authorities when they are sexually assaulted or raped.

#whyIdidn'treport

No dumbass. When it happens they need to report it right away, allow evidence to be gathered, and scumbags can get shit canned. Teaching them to not report means they won’t get justice and enables rapists to rape others.

But you better have some evidence.

Reporting it with no way to verify is totally fucked.
. And don't wait 36 years.

According to the left you can....

You can get a PhD and have boyfriends....and still claim your life was "ruined".

It's un-fucking-believable.

Rape kits.
They give an actual true representation as to whether the victim was sexually assaulted.
Barring that they need something other than her testimony.

Rape kits are only good if it was a rape/sexual intercourse.. Doesn't count for being improperly groped or any other touching or assault that is sexual in nature.

Unfortunately sometimes it is only he said/she said.

thankfully in this case the girls did confess to lying. Karma does have a way of making things right in the end.

The school & district are ultimately in the wrong by not punishing the girls. And what they don't see is that by their own admission......'to provide a safe learning environment for all students' and they failed to do so for the boy.

Forum List

Back