Girls falsely accuse classmate of rape because they don't like him.

My point though is that “not proven true” is NOT the same thing as “proven false.”
Short of having a crystal ball or a time machine, without evidence you should not get to destroy lives, just as you don’t get to do that with other types of allegations without evidence.
What’s your solution?
Are you suggesting that no one should ever accuse anyone else of any crime unless they know in advance that an investigation will for sure lead to a conviction?

Would you tell Children they shouldn’t tell their parents about being molested unless they can prove it?

I find it odd that you think an ordinary person should be knowledgeable enough about the law and evidence that they should know before hand that they can prove their case before making a mistake.

Helll. “No one will believe you” is the go-to method to persuade victims of sexual abuse not to report it.
No one has said any such thing and you know it.

What the DO say is that you come forward when it happens. When there is still fresh evidence and possible witnesses.

If you do not come forward, accusations years later deserve to be questioned with a skeptics eye and accusations that cannot be proved are likely to be accusations of hate. Like teenage girls accusing boys, they don't like.

Under no circumstance should an unproven allegation be permitted to destroy anyone's life.

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.
In my opinion, the three who corroborated should only go down harder than the original two.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly
My opinion too.

School officials sweep it under the rug once the truth becomes known.

School under fire for turning blind eye to female students’ false sex assault allegations

It could be argued that a false rape accusation should carry the same consequences as rape. I would think women would be most bothered by other women who falsely accuse. After all, the more cases of false accusations there are, the more likely real vict8ms won’t be believed.
Yes. Thanks to Christine BallsInMouth Ford, true cases of women who were raped are being questioned.

Sickening. What else would we expect from a liberal education system and a liberal dominated media that promotes vapid feminism and attacks on men.
So...you will now encourage people to completely ignore any women/girls going to their parents, teachers, mentors, or authorities when they are sexually assaulted or raped.

#whyIdidn'treport

No dumbass. When it happens they need to report it right away, allow evidence to be gathered, and scumbags can get shit canned. Teaching them to not report means they won’t get justice and enables rapists to rape others.

But you better have some evidence.

Reporting it with no way to verify is totally fucked.
. And don't wait 36 years.

How do you distinguish between a false accusation and an unproven one?
`
I leave that to a court of law.

Sorry, that is not good enough.

When people are being attacked, pretty viciously simply pointing out that unsupported accusations are unsupported,

and innocent men, are being really fucked up, by false allegations,

we need to agree that it is not "supporting rape" to ask hard questions of accusers, or to not want to punish men simply on the basis of an accusation.

That’s exactly what has been said:
A lack of evidence should mean you don’t get to destroy a man/boys life and that of his family’s- as with other alleged crimes.
And you in your very response:
Under no circumstance should an unproven allegation be permitted to destroy anyone's life.
How is that not saying don’t make an accusation unless you know there will be enough evidence for a conviction?

Last edited:
A lack of evidence should mean you don’t get to destroy a man/boys life and that of his family’s- as with other alleged crimes.
How is that not saying don’t make an accusation unless you know there will be enough evidence for a conviction?
It has not been said in any way shape or form.

I just quoted twice where it has been said. How are you interpreting those saying don’t make accusations unless you have already have evidence ?

I just quoted twice where it has been said. How are you interpreting those saying don’t make accusations unless you have already have evidence ?
No you haven't.

You quoted people twice where they said something else.

No you haven't.

Obviously I disagree. For the second time, please explain how you see a difference.

How do you think it works? You tell me i’m Wrong with no argument or explanation and I’m supposed to say “oh geez, whst was I thinking? You’ve convinced me”. ???

Last edited:
No you haven't.

Obviously I disagree. For the second time, please explain how you see a difference.

How do you think it works? You tell me i’m Wrong with no argument or explanation and I’m supposed to say “oh geez, whst was I thinking? You’ve convinced me”. ???
I say you wrong because you are wrong you are applying your own meaning to what they said.

No you haven't.

I say you wrong because you are wrong you are applying your own meaning to what they said.
I am applying the plain words meaning. For the third time: how else can their words be understood as anything other than “don’t accuse a man of a sexual crime unless you already have convincing evidence?”

No you haven't.

I am applying the plain words meaning. For the third time: how else can their words be understood as anything other than “don’t accuse a man of a sexual crime unless you already have convincing evidence?”
You insist they mean something other than what they say.

Which is absurdly stupid.

No you haven't.

You insist they mean something other than what they say.

Which is absurdly stupid.
You don’t understand the whole “argument” or “explanation” thing, do you?
What do you think they are saying, and how is my interpretation different?

Forum List

Back