Girls falsely accuse classmate of rape because they don't like him.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

How do we find s balance?

Rape kits.
They give an actual true representation as to whether the victim was sexually assaulted.
Barring that they need something other than her testimony.
No, they don't...they give a representation as to whether the accuser has sex.

It will indicate who screwed her which makes an investigation much easier
Which proves (one more time) that she has sex. It does not prove whether or not it was consensual.

The problem is that while some accusations of tape/sexual assault are demonstrably true, and some demonstrably false, there is a huge gray area, where something occurred, but there is not enough evidence to prosecute, and reasonable doubt cannot be overcome. But that doesn’t mean the charges are false. Or it could be the girl considers an act especially in one of the (to me) bizarre feminist interpretations of the law, but not technically a violation.

For a case such as the OP or the fake Tolling Stone article etc. the false accusers should be severely punished, but what about the accusations that are honest, in good faith, but can’t be proven?

Rape kits.
They give an actual true representation as to whether the victim was sexually assaulted.

Which proves (one more time) that she has sex. It does not prove whether or not it was consensual.

Like I said.
It helps when Identifying who she had sex with.
If it's some guy she didnt know and it happened in a back alley you can pretty much bet it's rape.
It's obviously not solid proof in some cases since we know some chicks will cry rape if they're jilted.

Rape kits.

They certainly can indicate non-consensual sex as bruising, defensive wounds, and other physical signs are looked at.

You teach girls or women not to put themselves in situations where they can assaulted with no witnesses.
------------------------------- Well thats ok with me but then the femi nazis will say that they should be able to do everything that a man can do . And then if you point out that the woman was raped because she was hanging in a bad area you'll be accused of ' blaming the victim ' when the victim should be blamed .

I won't blame the victim.

I'll simply point out that it becomes a he said she said.....and if can't be proven, I have no sympathy for someone who comes forward and accuses with no verifiable proof.

It's not that women are wrong.....but it sure seems silly to put yourself in a situation where a guy can get at you and you can't do anything about it.

Except come forward and draw the fire of those who don't like what you did.
------------------------------------------------ this woman 'chrissy balsy ford' was a liberal dem Tool . She deserves to be held up as a fool and a tool with her 36 year old accusations . IF she was a 'victim' of something she deserves to be held up and ridiculed and her type should be a warning to Men and their Sons and ALL Males in the USA .

"In their suit, the boy’s parents claim his life was ruined as a result of the false sex assault allegations, which were made against him in July 2017 and March 2018 by two different girls — and then falsely corroborated by three others.

“[The teen] was forced to endure multiple court appearances, detention in a juvenile facility, detention at home, the loss of his liberty, and other damages until several of the girls reluctantly admitted that their accusations were false,” the suit says, identifying the boy as “T.F.”

His family’s lawyer, Craig Fishman, told the Tribune-Review that he also suffered from severe bullying and “gender bias.”

“(T.F.) was basically being tortured in school by the other students and investigators, but the administration was only focused on protecting the girls who were lying,” Fishman said. “Once the allegations were proven false, they really didn’t care one bit about T.F. and there has been absolutely no repercussions against the girls.” "

Libs support this. THey act as though it does not happen. THey ridicule us for even speaking out about it.

They are vile scum.

I haven't seen anyone support false accusations of rape. I haven't even seen anyone who claimed it does not happen.

But if you think it happens more than actual rapes, you are delusional.

If you have 2 kids, a boy and a girl, there is a lot of noise that the boy is in danger. But he has less than a 0.001% chance of being accused of rape. Your daughter has a 25% chance of being sexually assaulted.
----------------------------------- Seems to me that it is DADS that should be concerned . Girls should be warned and urged to exercise caution because they are prey in rape and sex assault and to report immediately Winterborn .

You teach girls or women not to put themselves in situations where they can assaulted with no witnesses.
------------------------------- Well thats ok with me but then the femi nazis will say that they should be able to do everything that a man can do . And then if you point out that the woman was raped because she was hanging in a bad area you'll be accused of ' blaming the victim ' when the victim should be blamed .

I'll simply point out that it becomes a he said she said.....and if can't be proven, I have no sympathy for someone who comes forward and accuses with no verifiable proof.

It's not that women are wrong.....but it sure seems silly to put yourself in a situation where a guy can get at you and you can't do anything about it.

------------------------------------------------ this woman 'chrissy balsy ford' was a liberal dem Tool . She deserves to be held up as a fool and a tool with her 36 year old accusations . IF she was a 'victim' of something she deserves to be held up and ridiculed and her type should be a warning to Men and their Sons and ALL Males in the USA .

Tool or not....I don't see how anyone can come forward after all that time and expect anything different from what she got.

She has no way to PROVE anything. The best should could do is implicate him in some round about way.

36 years later......move on.

Tool or not....I don't see how anyone can come forward after all that time and expect anything different from what she got.

She has no way to PROVE anything. The best should could do is implicate him in some round about way.

------------------------------------------------------ my concern is that they make SPECIAL people out of these women and then cut them slack when it comes to PROVING sex assault . I think that SLACK is already given to women as women are Shielded and their identity hidden in Rape or Sex assault cases . --- BUT , the ACCUSED but still INNOCENT male perpetrator is paraded around and identified for the World to see and no concern for his reputation , family , job or anything else . That SPECIAL Status for women in unfair and unequal and should be against the law in the USA .

------------------------------------------------------ my concern is that they make SPECIAL people out of these women and then cut them slack when it comes to PROVING sex assault . I think that SLACK is already given to women as women are Shielded and their identity hidden in Rape or Sex assault cases . --- BUT , the ACCUSED but still INNOCENT male perpetrator is paraded around and identified for the World to see and no concern for his reputation , family , job or anything else . That SPECIAL Status for women in unfair and unequal and should be against the law in the USA .

I would agree.....

Look at the Duke Lacross Team Rape case.

Keep this stuff front and center.

I'd like to keep her name in the news....

But for a different reason.

I don't want to attack her personally (that is the left's trick), I just people to know how really stupid and unfair it is to pull this kind of "stunt".

I don't recall 'duke lacross' one hundred percent but as a general rule i think that womens names and identities are hidden from newspapers , the news away as if the women are SPECIAL [widdle flowers] and in the USA no one should legally be SPECIAL .

I don't recall 'duke lacross' one hundred percent but as a general rule i think that womens names and identities are hidden from newspapers , the news away as if the women are SPECIAL [widdle flowers] and in the USA no one should legally be SPECIAL .

The case is very public and I believe one of the accusers is now doing time for murder.

The female lacross team came out in support of the men's team and was instantly excoriated by the press.

You can't get in the way of a good witch hunt.

School officials sweep it under the rug once the truth becomes known.

School under fire for turning blind eye to female students’ false sex assault allegations
I think schools are not at liberty to discuss how they deal with criminal behavior from students who are minor children, as the courts, lawyers, and parents would make them rue the day they did.

However, like those who in Salem, Massachusetts, between February 1692 and May 1693 made false allegations against over 200 people they disliked, nineteen of whom were found guilty and executed by hanging (14 women and 5 men) these young women should be placed on restraint from using electronic devices for 10 years apiece in prison, no parole. Not doing anything would be the equivalent of giving a high five to any disenchanted young female who were caught lying about something that would cause a young man that much shame, tormented to tell the "truth" (if you have to believe every Tammy, Nikki, and Harriet who has a grudge against a person they dislike a punitive trip to the place where the falsely accused go when certifiable proof is nonexistent, keeping in mind he or she could be innocent until proved guilty by hard evidence that proves beyond the shadow of a doubt that he did what she said.

Actually, it wouldn’t make much difference if she could prove it. Thirty -five years past the statute of limitations for a nisdemeanor committed by a minor. Even assuming everything is exactly as Dr. Ford claims, no action could be taken.

this woman destroyed the Kavanaugh reputation and coulda hurt his kids pride in their name and pride in their Father and family . 'ford' should be legally sanctioned and punished Pinqy .

this woman destroyed the Kavanaugh reputation and coulda hurt his kids pride in their name and pride in their Father and family . 'ford' should be legally sanctioned and punished Pinqy .
On what grounds? He is free to sue her for defamation, but since his nomination was approved, he can’t claim actual harm. And it would probably be difficult to prove she was lying.

Unlike the case of Colonel David Riggens, who just won a defamation lawsuit against a fellow cadet who falsely claimed her rsped her. Because of the accusation, Riggins was removed from the list of promotion to Brigadier General.

Because it actually harmed his career and cost him a great deal of money he would have gained by his promotion, the jury awarded him $8.4 million. But he could show that her claims were false (such as he couldn’t have picked her up in a non-existent car).
A woman who accused a former colonel of rape will be forced to pay millions in defamation damages

On what grounds? He is free to sue her for defamation, but since his nomination was approved, he can’t claim actual harm. And it would probably be difficult to prove she was lying.

Unlike the case of Colonel David Riggens, who just won a defamation lawsuit against a fellow cadet who falsely claimed her rsped her. Because of the accusation, Riggins was removed from the list of promotion to Brigadier General.

Because it actually harmed his career and cost him a great deal of money he would have gained by his promotion, the jury awarded him $8.4 million. But he could show that her claims were false (such as he couldn’t have picked her up in a non-existent car).
A woman who accused a former colonel of rape will be forced to pay millions in defamation damages
Her own witnesses could testify against her.

seems to me that her unprovable 36 year old accusations can be used to harm her one way or the other . I am no LAWYER , i just want the poor widdle woman 'balsey ford' punished or to at least fear punishment for her careless 36 year old accusations .

maybe just MORE Mental instability and nervous torture would be a good start for 'balsey ford' .

Actually, it wouldn’t make much difference if she could prove it. Thirty -five years past the statute of limitations for a nisdemeanor committed by a minor. Even assuming everything is exactly as Dr. Ford claims, no action could be taken.

On that point you are correct.

So what was her purpose ?

She's lived half a lifetime and then decides to pull this stunt.

No one has said any such thing and you know it.
That’s exactly what has been said:
A lack of evidence should mean you don’t get to destroy a man/boys life and that of his family’s- as with other alleged crimes.
And you in your very response:
Under no circumstance should an unproven allegation be permitted to destroy anyone's life.
How is that not saying don’t make an accusation unless you know there will be enough evidence for a conviction?
So you are saying people and their families should have their lives destroyed when there’s no evidence whatsoever you ever did what you’re accused of?
No. I am saying that you can’t know all the evidence until after an investigation, which can’t take place without reporting the crime. I am saying that the burden on the accuser being suggested here would make people even more reluctant to report. And I don’t particularly care if someone who is guilty of sexual assault or rape has his life destroyed.

I also am saying that anyone who does make a false claim should be severely punished. But onlly if there is actual proof. Just because someone can’t prove a crime does not mean they are lying.
Yes, but you understand proof is required, right.
For a conviction, not in order to make a report, not even for an indictment.

You are demanding that there be enough evidence to prove guilt before the police even investigate.

Ergo, you cannot destroy a person and their families lives with no proof, right?
Do you really think the victim of a sexual assault should be concerned about ruining the attackers life? You do realize that is s method sexual predators use on children: “You don’t want Daddy/Uncle/family friend to get in trouble, do you?” And also no one will believe you because you can’t prove anything.”

And what do you think we have criminal investigators for? It is the job of the police to investigate and find evidence, not the victim’s
WTF are you babbling on about? I WANT women to report to the police ASAP following sexual assault - but NOT 36 years later when you know you can prove nothing because you did not report it at the time - and ruin a family in the process.
Now quit attributing things to me I haven’t said and don’t believe, and quit insinuating I want children to keep quiet about being abused , you sick twat.

Forum List

Back