Giuliani says Trump shouldn't testify because 'Our Recollection Keeps Changing'

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Love the Euphemism.
Can hardly believe he said it.
He too is STOOOPID!
This is admitting Trumpov is a Pathological Liar... Plain and simple.
Any questioning of Trumpov would yield 10 Lies before Lunchtime.
Check out the exact drivel of Blithering, demented Giuliani.

Giuliani says Trump shouldn't testify because 'our recollection keeps changing'
By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Sun June 3, 2018
Giuliani says Trump shouldn't testify because 'our recollection keeps changing' - CNNPolitics

Washington - President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Sunday that the President should not testify before special counsel Robert Mueller because "our recollection keeps changing."

Giuliani made the comment when asked about fellow Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow's contradictory remarks on whether the President weighed in on a statement put out about his son Donald Trump Jr.'s controversial 2016 meeting with Russians at Trump Tower.

Sekulow co-authored with then-Trump attorney John Dowd a confidential January letter to special counsel Robert Mueller that acknowledged for the first time that Trump "dictated" the 2016 statement, contradicting several public statements by Sekulow and White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

"I think Jay was wrong," Giuliani said on ABC's "This Week." "I mean, this is -- this is the reason you don't let the President testify. If, you know, every, our recollection keeps changing, or we're not even asked a question, and somebody makes an assumption, in my case, I made an assumption and then I, then, then we corrected, and I got it right out as soon as, as soon as, as soon as it happened. I think that's what happened here."
[.....]

abu afak/mbig​

Last edited:
Yeah...that is a good one:

'Giuliani says Trump shouldn't testify because 'our recollection keeps changing'

Giuliani forever destroys the myth that lawyers cannot be stupid.

As Trump has already proven, if he talks more than 10 minutes in a row he will lie at least once or more.

"It was great letter. I bet you all wish you could see what was in it."

"Oh, I haven't read it yet."

Love the Euphemism.
He too is STOOOPID!

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Sun June 3, 2018
Giuliani says Trump shouldn't testify because 'our recollection keeps changing' - CNNPolitics

Washington - President Donald Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, said Sunday that the President should not testify before special counsel Robert Mueller because "our recollection keeps changing."

Giuliani made the comment when asked about fellow Trump lawyer Jay Sekulow's contradictory remarks on whether the President weighed in on a statement put out about his son Donald Trump Jr.'s controversial 2016 meeting with Russians at Trump Tower.

Sekulow co-authored with then-Trump attorney John Dowd a confidential January letter to special counsel Robert Mueller that acknowledged for the first time that Trump "dictated" the 2016 statement, contradicting several public statements by Sekulow and White House press secretary Sarah Sanders.

"I think Jay was wrong," Giuliani said on ABC's "This Week." "I mean, this is -- this is the reason you don't let the President testify. If, you know, every, our recollection keeps changing, or we're not even asked a question, and somebody makes an assumption, in my case, I made an assumption and then I, then, then we corrected, and I got it right out as soon as, as soon as, as soon as it happened. I think that's what happened here."
[.....]

abu afak/mbig​

You people don't realize that Guiliani's primary purpose is to drive you and your media nuts.

Love the Euphemism.
He too is STOOOPID!

By Maegan Vazquez, CNN
Sun June 3, 2018

[.....]

abu afak/mbig​
Lol, he means " we can't get our story straight".

Trump is incapable of telling the truth

Of course he shouldn’t testify

As Trump has already proven, if he talks more than 10 minutes in a row he will lie at least once or more.

"It was great letter. I bet you all wish you could see what was in it."

"Oh, I haven't read it yet."
Are we sure the letter really exists or that he didn't dictate the contents himself like he's alleged to have done with this doctor's report?

He means everybody's recollection changes over time. No one here is an exception. Try remembering exactly what you said, word for word, during a specific conversation on a specific date a year or two earlier. Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump so he is hoping his recollection is wrong on something, anything, so he can say "HE LIED". This is how desperate the left is to salvage this coup.

Last edited:
He means everybody's recollection changes over time. No one here is an exception. Try remembering exactly what you said, word for word, during a specific conversation on a specific date a year or two earlier. Mueller has nothing whatsoever on Trump so he is hoping his recollection is wrong on something, anything, so he can say "HE LIED". This is how desperate the left is to salvage this coup.

...but Trump said he is really smart. His doctor said he is in great shape. How can he not remember things he did 2 years ago?

...but Trump said he is really smart. His doctor said he is in great shape. How can he not remember things he did 2 years ago?
I guess he could just use Hillary's go to line... "I don't recall".

I guess he could just use Hillary's go to line... "I don't recall".

So you think instead of lying he should use a BS excuse? Wouldn't you rather just back someone that is truthful?

Forum List

Back